To leverage my skills in programming, database creation, and problem solving to progress my professional career at a national tier firm.Education
- Associate in Applied Science with a Major in Computer Technology
UNIX, Windows 9X/NT/2000/XP/2K3/7, LINUX
SQL Server, Access
Visual Basic, SQL, HTML, C, CSS, C++, Java, Android IDE Development
SQL Server 2008 R2, SAP, IBM Cognos 10,MS Office, Adobe CS6
Professional Career Profile
Quality Analyst/Business Intelligence Programmer
Confidential, Anderson, SC 6/2012 Present
- Design and implement new strategies and services to improve efficiency and effectiveness by further developing process, methods, and instruments.
- Provide initial analysis on reports using data imported to a SQL Server database from a SAP Business Warehouse, and Production environment.
- Create reporting interfaces and dashboards for end-users.
- Maintain and further develop applications used for testing of products.
- Verbally explain reports/data to parties of various technical backgrounds.
- Quickly and accurately fulfill ad-hoc requests.
Confidential, SC 7/2011 6/2012
- Design and implement new strategies to increase customer loyalty and referral, decrease handling time for phone interactions with customers, and develop new solutions for maintaining student data.
- Obtained a South Carolina Driving Instructor’s License and instructed students with a focus of improving driving habits and preparation for the South Carolina Driving Test.
- Interface with customers over the phone to schedule classes and lesson.
- Work in an instructor role in classroom setting and through driving sessions to prepare clients for driver’s license test.
Confidential, SC 9/2007-6/2010
- Used standard POS systems to maintain store’s products, evaluate performances, and update national database of customer information.
- Created and implemented new quality control techniques for customer support, data entry, shipping, and increasing customer retention.
- Build reports to determine trouble/success areas in sales, inventory, and scheduling.
- Sound Engineering and Audio Producing
- Design and Manufacturing of Audio and Data Cabling for music professionals
- Media Advisor and Youth Leader for Pickens First Baptist Church