- Over fifteen years of Information Technology experience, comprising all facets of Software Development Life Cycle (Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Maintenance) for applications in various industry domains.
Managed design, development, deployment and maintenance of numerous Windows and Web applications.
Experienced in adapting and implementing existing technology intelligently as well as researching, designing and architecting solutions in a fast paced environment by introducing new solutions to increase productivity in the most cost effective manner.
Excel at communicating with business users in understanding and analyzing requirementsand presenting status of the ongoing projects and initiatives to the top management.
Skilled in re-engineering the existing processes, identifying and fulfilling the documentations needs of the projects/applications and implementing new reporting procedures to improve operational efficiencies.
Researched and implemented state-of-the-art software tools for analysis, design, development and testing.
Experienced in utilizing and implementing latest VS2010 tools including WPF/WCF/Silverlight.
O/S: Windows XP Pro, Windows 2000, NT 4.0
Database: MS SQL Server 7.0 - 2008, Oracle 8.0 – 11g, Sybase 12.5, MS Access
Web Tools: MS Visual Interdev, .NET Visual Studio 2003, VS 2005, VS2008 and VS 2010
Technologies: ASP, COM/DCOM, COM+, Active X, ADO, Microsoft Project, Excel, Multithreading and
Application Server: MTS, Windows SharePoint Services 2.0
Web Server: IIS 5.0 - 6.0, PWS, Citrix
Other: MSMQ, DTS, Business Objects 6.1, Crystal Enterprise 9.0, TFS 2010, Visual SourceSafe, PVCS,Picture Plus, Alternate Tiff, Mercury Winrunner, Infragistics, Component One and Contour Cube OLAP, DCM 6.5, Syncfusion, Dundas, Ultimate Spell and Ping Federate.
Confidential, Lead Developer Bedminster, NJ Aug 2010 to Present
- Mobile Intelligenceis a web based application which provides CRM tools to Cegedims’ pharmaceutical clients to meet their challenging needs and provides innovative and industry specific solutions. Itenables them to maximize their interactions with their stakeholders by leveraging real time customer data and location-based services through state-of-the-art devices like iPhone, iPad and other tablets. It consists of several modules like Planner, Meetings, Expenses, Notifications, TO Do, Route Builder, Materials, Customer card, Near Me, Plan of Action and Tools etc.
- Working as lead on a Web based application called Mobile Intelligence which provides CRM tools and used worldwide by health care industry and designed/maintained by team of developers worldwide.
- Successfully migrated the flagship (Mobile Intelligence) application from Visual Studio 2005 (C# and ASP.Net) to Visual Studio 2010 (C# and ASP.Net) environment. Documented the changes and distributed worldwide to the CRM team.
- Working as a lead to customize(C#) framework and ASP.Netfor the Web and iPad/iPhone/Android application to enhance the routine requirements relevant to the application.
- Ongoing design/development of (Mobile Intelligence/MITouch) including business objects, plug-ins and database objects with Oracle 11gutilized on iPhone/iPad and Android devices using agile methodology.
- Manage third party controls (Dundas, Syncfusion, Ultimate Spell and Ping Federate) implementation in the application.
- Responsible for designing/enhancements of WCF Services used in the application.
- Mentor other developers’ and review code using work item functionality in TFS.
Confidential, Lead Developer Princeton, NJ May2008 to Jun 2010
- Architected and implemented various Billing, Projections &Forecasting applications using several technologies including MicrosoftVS 2008 (C#, ASP.Net, VB.Net), Oracle 10g, Server 2005-2008, DCM 6.5 and Seibel under FDA regulated environment.
- Designed, developed and maintained Windows and Web applications using C#. ASP.Net, Server 2005-2008, Crystal Reports and SeibelAnalytics platform.
- Architected/designed Windows application to generate monthly and quarterly financial reports using C#.
- Performed usability analysis and ArchitectedAJAX enabled Web GUI application using ASP.NET,C#andTelerik web controls in Agile development environment.
- Designed a state of the art information billing system for contractual billing using WinFormsand C#/Server 2005-2008.
- Created and maintainedSDS (Software Design Specification), training documents for the applications.
- Created and successfully deployed SSIS packages to bulk import data from Oracle to SQL Server and SSRS Matrix reports based on complex business requirements for multiple applications.
- Created the overall SQLServer 2008 and Oracle10g database objects per the business requirements.
- Managed the administration of Documentum (DCM 6.5).
Environnent: Visual Studio 2008, ASP.Net, ADO.NET, C#, VB.Net, AJAX Control Tool Kit, Web Services, SQL Server 2005-2008, SSIS, SSRS, Oracle 10g.
Confidential,New York Architect/Lead Consultant Aug 2007 to May 2008
- Architected/designed AJAX enabled Web application including third party Telerik web controls by leading a team of 3 developers for a global/multi-user Web project for the company’s Advertisement planning and budgeting applications.
- Worked in all phases of development of the web application and implemented it using ASP.Net 2.0/C#, AJAX and
- Guided/Mentored developers in all phases of application design including Business Layer,DAL, Stored Procedures and SQLReporting (SSRS) and data integration using SSIS.
- Delivered the data modeling and design of the database objects, created numerous stored procedures, triggers and functions implementing complex business logic and adhoc reporting using SSRS.
- Created the SDS (Software Design Documents), training documents for the entire application.
Environnent: Visual Studio 2005, ASP.Net 2.0, ADO.NET 2.0, C# 2.0, VB.Net 2.0, AJAX Control Tools Kit, Web Services, SQL Server 2005, SSIS, SSRS, XML, Java Script.
Confidential,New York Lead IS/IT Consultant Aug 2005 to Aug 2007
- Architected and integrated various classic Web and Client-Server technologies with the Visual Studio 2005 platform using ASP.Net/WinForms /C#/Sybase 12.5.
- Designed application using ASP.Net/C#/Oracle 10g to extract and package Email and File Share data from archive (Symantec Center Storage) for further processing and distributing it to third party for analysis.
- Designed application to perform 3-way verification of data among Altria Corporate Services Unit and two third parties, H5 and TCDI to validate data return and generate report for business clients’ approval for data disposition using WinForms and VB.Net/Oracle 10g.
- Designed Web application (Content management System) with Asp.Net/C#and created database objects for the application usingSybase 12.5 for management to administer archived data disposition.
- Successfully set up environments and deployed various in-house applications to Philip Morris USA, Richmond, VA environment after Kraft spin off and for maintained various in-house HR and third party applications.
- Key liaison with IBM to resolve business users’ issues in a timely manner.
- Provided intelligent solutions to Altria Record Management for handling sensitive inventory.
- Managed the routine patching/upgrade/testing and thorough documentation of third party applications.
- Key contact with the Program and Project Managers throughout the lifecycle of the projects for efficient schedule estimates, status reporting and issues management.
Environnent: Visual Studio 2003-2005, ASP.Net 2.0, ADO.NET, C#, VB.Net, AJAX Control Tool Kit, Web Services, Oracle 10g, Server 2005, Sybase 12.5, XML, XSLT, ASP, VB Script, Java Script, VB 6.0 and other in House applications.
Confidential,Parsippany, NJ Senior Developer April 2005 to Aug 2005
- Worked as the lead developer for the maintenance and ongoing development of Telecom Expense Management Systems and Internet Reporting systems.
- Re-Architected ASP.Net 2005 Web applications for data processing per the business requirements, designed new DTS packages for bill processing using XML and XSLT.
- Successfully set up production installation of job servers, MSMQ, Database and web applications including system configuration to a new remote location for ongoing telecom expense management data processing.
- Initiated and completed the entire software design documentation, installation qualification documentation for QA and Production environments.
- Worked with MS SharePoint Services 2.0 to load MS Excel spread sheets on SharePoint page for departmental processing.
- Architected a Windows Service for parsing clients’ EDI data. Designed a Web Service to authenticate clients’ account information used for parsing the data in the specific client formats.
- Used Multithreading, threads synchronization techniques to create worker threads to handle long running tasks to boost application performance.
Environnent: VB.NET, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server 2000, XML, XSLT, VB 6.0, COM, ASP, MSMQ, IIS, DTS, MS SharePoint Services 2.0.
Confidential,Bridgewater, NJ Senior Software Developer May 2004 to Feb 2005
- Senior application developer for the leader in fashion industry, responsible for analyzing and implementing multiple product deliverables on an aggressive schedule.
- Designed and coded business applications using VB 6.0 in Oracle / WebPDM environment. Developed COM components using Visual Basic 6.0 for database transactions and created reports. Designed and Coded Excel VBA to export data in web based CITRIX environment.
- Created VB.Net application using WINFORMS to extract data from Microsoft Project for client planning and reporting purposes. Designed and created a new data universe for business analysis and reporting purpose using Business Objects, created Oracle database schema and documentation.
- Designed Oracle 9i database structure/views to manipulate data and meet other application requirements, wrote Stored Procedures to extract data from multiple data sources for presentation on the grid.
- Mentored and trained junior developers.
Environment: VB.NET, ADO.NET, Visual Basic 6.0, Business Object 6.1, Oracle 9i, SQL Server 2000, Citrix 6.0, Component One controls.
Confidential,NJ Senior Software Developer Aug 2001 to Feb 2004
- Migrated existing order processing and database application for health information services in (classic ASP 4.0 and VB 6.0) using VB.NET/ASP.NET, Picture Plus, Alternate Tiff and Crystal Reports .NET objects.
- Created an application to load TIFF images for final processing and QA review, reducing Client turnaround time significantly. Designed applications to create XML files from the database for status updates to clients.
- Designed Crystal Reports version 8.5/9.0 executed through the application and wrote stored procedures to move business logic from the application in order to improve the application efficiency.
- Documented the database schema and process flows using Visio.
Environment: VB.NET, ADO.NET, VB 6.0, ASP 4.0, MS SQL Server 2000, Crystal Enterprise 9.0,
Picture Plus, Alternate Tiff, Other third party tools, Windows 2000.
Confidential,NY Lead Application Developer May 1999 to July 2001
- Managed multiple client servers web projects per the business guidelines and delivered them in a timely manner for the company’s Online Audience measurement system.
- Maintained, optimized and restructured existing system using VB 6.0 objects and highly scalable 3-tier architecture to enhance performance. Redesigned database structures to improve operational efficiencies, created stored procedures, triggers, Transact SQL queries and DTS packages to extract, import, combine and test data from multiple data sources. Involved in writing the COM component in Visual Basic 6.0 for generating customized reports. Utilized BCP to load extracted data into the staging/production environment.
- Created programs to generate custom Internet usage reports in HTML and Excel formats as well as in Crystal Designer from relational database.
- Interfaced with data warehouse team and worked closely in data modeling using Erwin for data flow diagrams (DFD) and Entity Relationship diagrams (ERD).
- Provide OLAP feature in the application using ContourCube component. Created user and code documentations.
- Coordinated with QA team to create test data and test plans, executed scripts manually and also used Mercury Winrunner. Deployed client applications on Citrix 4.0 server for overseas branch offices.
Environment: Visual Basic 6.0, COM, MTS, HTML, VB Script, Visual Interdev, MS Front
Page, ASP, Java, Java Script, MS Access, SQL Server 7.0, Crystal Reports
7.0, Windows NT, Citrix 4.0.
Confidential,NJ Financial Systems Consultant May 1997 to May 1999
- Designed, coded and maintained Auditing and Billing management application for audit billing by outside law firms working with AT&T.
- Worked in a team environment for implementing the Legal Time Management Invoice Auditing System. Created numerous Crystal Reports for management decision-making. Configured, integrated and customized existing code base for ADO objects in VB 6.0.
- Worked closely with data warehousing team for design of financial workflow and auditing data. Designed database structure to meet the application requirements, wrote stored procedures and generated reports.
- Interfaced with end users for design, test and implementation phases.
Environment: Visual Basic 6.0, Power Builder 7.0, MS Access/MS SQL Server 6.5, Crystal
Reports 6.0 and Windows NT.
Confidential,Niagara, MI Apr 1993 to Apr 1997
- Designed, coded and implemented a Patient History/Billing System to maintain history of patients, including details about the Doctors, Nurses and other members directly involved in the treatment.
- Used ADO / DAO queries for database access and populating grids. Application was migrated to VB 6.0 and used Report Designer to generate weekly and monthly reports.
- Designed screens to access patient’s treatment and billing information. Wrote Queries to extract procedural and billing information for patients.
- Worked closely with hospital staff to analyze the process, design, test and implement application.
Environment: Visual Basic 5/6.0, MS Access/Oracle 7.3 and WINDOWS NT.
Master’s in Economics
Diploma in Computer Science
Bachelor of Commerce