- Obtaining a project management position in which my project skills and expertise will be utilized.
- Detailed oriented, self - motivated professional with extensive experience in project management.
- Business management within the financial services industry with more than thirty years of experience.
- Proven results in the area of process design, improvements, project management, managing multiple priorities, operations management, financial management, vendor negotiation and merger/acquisition initiatives.
- Exhibits excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Proficient with Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and VISIO, some access
- Greenbelt certification utilizing Six-Sigma tools and methodologies.
- Quality Center issue tracking
- More than 30 plus years managing project: new processes and initiatives, mergers
- 20 years of Business continuity management for Global Trade Finance LOB: implemented global virtual BCP plan, managed global workload balancing and, managed hot-site BCP sites for LOB.
- Managed facility openings and closures working with the property management and technical teams to ensure all requirements were identified
- Managed the upgrading of global telephone systems to an ACD system.
- Managed financial control unit
- Product Support for mainframe applications ensuring all enhancements and issues were identified and resolved. Liaised between LOB and Technical development.
- Managed a Commercial Loan department: daily balancing, collateral and loan bookings and payments
- Document imaging: selecting vendor, mapping business requirements and implementations
Confidential, Scranton, PA
Business Consultant-Business/System Integrations
- Managing, planning, and coordinating of cross functional and cross organizational projects including several Global initiatives. financial analysis, project management, coordination and managing project teams, analysis of process improvements and work flows to streamline procedures and gain efficiencies. Facility planning and relocation expertise.
- Transitioned Trade FX payment processing to CashPro for paying recipient Banks via wires.
- Developed a business requirements document to remediate the Trade Client advices to populate with the FX fee charges and principal amounts. BRD was completed.
- Implemented the transition of Trade Letters of Credit products on the credit system Confidential to the Loan IQ application.
- Planned and relocated the Los Angeles Trade unit to a new location working with Corporate Work Place.
- Managed and coordinated the development and implementation of the Trade Operations Global BCP virtual recovery strategy in the US, Asia and BACS.
- Managed a greenbelt project to reduce occupancy cost in the Trade Operations disaster recovery site resulting in a $254K annual cost save due to site closures and department consolidations.
Production Support Manager and Sr. Project Manager: Vice President
- Managed a staff of 18 staff associates in the Document Imaging and Swift Message Units
- Implemented the Global Trade Open Account product for large corporate customers .
- Managed, planned, coordinating of cross functional and cross organizational projects including system integrations and implementations.
- Application of Six Sigma methodologies, financial analysis, budgeting, project managementcoordination and managing project teams, analysis of process improvements and work flows to streamline procedures and gain efficiencies.
Production System Manager: Assist Vice President
- Managed 5 associates in the Production Support unit for mainframe system applications.
- Coordinated the development, testing and implementation of system issues and product enhancements.
- Worked with technical support to identify programming changes needed for system implementation.
- Liaison for the AFS loan and Trade associates; resolving issues and providing expertise to users.
- Managed the Confidential initiative to bring all bank integrated systems into compliance with Confidential date formatting.
- Identified data and fields on various systems to be changed, tested and implemented across all interfacing bank application systems.
Financial Control Manager
- Managed 5 associates in the Financial Control Proof Unit to prove general ledgers for a $35 billion liability portfolio.
- Managed the creation of all regulatory reporting to financial regulators.
- Implemented an automated proof process from a completely manual process reducing a 6 hour process down to 3 hours.
Business Resumption Manager
- Managed the business resumption contingency plan for four operational sites.
- Maintained plans and coordinated annual off site product functional tests.
- Managed the technology and infrastructure of a hot site business resumption site in New Jersey.
- Managed ongoing staff moves, equipment upgrades, equipment purchases, supplies and inventory.
- Responsible for maintaining vendor contracts and annual budget for equipment and supplies.
- Managed 2 site upgrades for associate expansion after two mergers.
- Closed down two business resumption sites and consolidated them into one location in
Senior Project Manager
- Managed, planned, coordination of cross Bank projects.
- Responsibilities include: financial analysis, project management, coordination and managing project teams, analysis of process improvements and work flows to streamline procedures and gain efficiencies.
Confidential, Lake Success, NY
Senior Business Analyst
- Managed the development and execution of project plans and performed various application analysis for all phases of the Branch Platform redesign processes.
- Developed formal presentations for each phase of the project to management.
- Coordinated working groups across project teams to ensure that accurate and precise user requirements were developed, tested and implemented