- A senior business development, Sales and marketing leader offering a blend of motivation, innovation, and creativity with strategic planning, customer service, and collaboration to drive sales, grow brands, and impact lives.
- 15+ years Internet Marketing experience building systems and campaigns
- Coach & Consultant growing people and generating profits
- Grew Confidential in West Michigan and globally reaching millions of children & youth
- 20+ years of account & client experiences
Strategic Planning, Business Development, Revenue Growth Architect, Collaboration, Fundraising, Entrepreneurial, Training, Digital Marketing, P&L, Team Building, Leadership, Proposals/Presentations
Confidential - Grand Rapids, MI
- Strategically building lead generation sales funnels, lead magnets and product launches to build systems so that clients can sell more and gain more customers driving profits.
- Business coach helping successful but overwhelmed small business owners gain clarity so they can regain a sense of control & focus on what matters most.
- Group Coaching serving business owners growing their businesses, facilitating, and holding them accountability.
- Consulting small business owners through new business launch, project management, conflict resolution, culture change, and team building.
- Launched global marketing campaign “Aim Lower” for children ministers growing to over 100 countries.
- Developed and executed a national marketing campaign including media interviews on ESPN, First Take, USA Today, NY Times, 32 NFL team markets and The Late Show with David Letterman resulting in securing a 33 year old football player an NFL invitation to training camp with the NY Giants.
- Chief Development Officer for a sailor attempting to become 1st African-American to sail solo around the world. I determined the strategy, prospecting and pitch securing a tentative $5M partner but the deal fell apart. Did secure two-5-figure deals but could not secure the boat for the historic voyage.
- Developed new business for Grand Rapids Griffins targeting community stakeholders leading to 3 new sponsors.
- Re-designed the sales pitch & proposal for an entrepreneurial food industry start up garnering $1.8M in revenues.
- Fundraising consultant helping non-profits generate leads, nurture relationships, and ask for funding. Secured a $300,000 gift.
Confidential, Grand Rapids, MI
Executive Director / Global Facilitator
- Successfully launched faith-based Confidential program globally through a network of churches, agencies, and schools reaching 100+ countries.
- Fundraise $100,000+ annually with average gift size $10,000 through individuals and grants.
- Recruited thousands of people globally to serve as leaders and poured into them as leaders to replicate program where they live locally.
- Directed the training, group facilitation and envisioning of independent leaders.
- Developed a team in West Michigan empowering them across 10 school sites reaching 2,000 children annually.
Confidential - Grand Rapids, MI
- Entrepreneur launching apparel (youth-doll) business with my wife managing a team of 5.
- Personally directed marketing, distribution, P&L, and online functions.
- Led teams in a cross matrix structure between NY & Tokyo offices, efficiently managing a team of 10.
- Achieved record sales of $20 per head at Confidential Japan Games events by establishing multiple locations, merchandising style and brand demand.
- Grew youth participation in basketball by 1500% through community outreach initiatives, creating partnerships with schools basketball leagues, and messaging/media positioning of basketball with the Confidential brand to sustain long term growth in Japan.
VP Business Development
- Launched sports event division expanding revenues 300% year over year to $3M.
- Personally landed major accounts the NFL, Avia and Ektelon while and expanding footprint to four countries.
Confidential, Ann Arbor, MI
District Sales Manager
- Turned around a flat territory by 137%
- Directed a team of 6 sales reps with P&L responsibilities