- 31 years of experience managing all technology operations for a mid - size Property Management, Development, and Construction Organization.
- Provide enterprise wide leadership on effective use of technology to support effective and efficient operations while maintaining regulatory compliance.
- Participate as part of the Senior Management Team in setting company-wide goals and direction.
- Understand all levels of companies operations and assist operations team in setting and maintaining policy and procedures.
- Managing and mentoring teams of technology and operations professionals with a wide range of experience levels, from interns to experienced professionals.
- Departmental Budgeting and Expense Management
- Resource scheduling and prioritizing.
- Analyzing and evaluating Business Intelligence Data
- Hardware, Software and Process Standardization.
- Extensive Project Lifecycle Experience
- Management of Help Desk Operations
- Associate/Team Member management
- 3rd Party Vendor Management
Confidential - Reynoldsburg, Ohio
- Managed 6 member Technical Support Team and 4 member Software Support and Training Team.
- Managed $1.7 million dollar IT Operating Budget including all technology related purchases.
- Acted as a member of the Senior Management Team in setting enterprise wide goals and strategies as well as day to day enterprise wide decision making.
- Acted as Project Manager for all IT Related projects and initiatives as well as assisting with Project Management of Operations and Accounting Related Initiatives.
- Managed Business Relationships with 3rd party vendors, suppliers and telecommunications and internet companies.
- Managed LAN and WAN/VPN for Corporate Offices, branch offices as well as over 200 remote property locations across the Midwest.
- Managed and supported in excess of 600 employees enterprise wide.
- Managed all Voice and Data Communications including Mobile Phones, PDA and Tablet Computing, Land Lines and Enterprise wide self-hosted VOIP System.
- Ensured Disaster Planning and Business Continuity plans were in place, maintained and tested.
- Worked directly with operations and compliance groups in reviewing, documenting and training of policies and procedures including continuous process improvement reviews and changes, to maximize the efficient use of technology.
- Worked with operations to define and deliver reporting and other business intelligence and KPI data from EPR, Payroll/HR and other 3rd party systems.
- Maintained connectivity and security compliance with 3rd party networks including HUD, Rural Development (USDA), banking and financial institutions.
- Maintained Hosting for Email, WEB and FTP services.
- Overseen and managed all aspects of Electronic Security and Life Safety systems including Secure Cameras, Fire Alarm and Security Alarm systems and Building Access Control.