Tools: Tableau, ETL, Oracle PLM, BAAN ERP, Google Analytics
Databases: MySQL, SQL Server, NoSQL
Confidential, Cleveland, OH
- Used python libraries to generate additional features. Worked on literature regarding Google BERT.
- Used BERT and deep learning modules to predict traveler’s sentiment and will use the results to gain insights into Covid - 19 and flight reviews.
Confidential, Cleveland OH
Analyst, Event services
- Worked as a student worker on campus with Wolstein Center staff.
- Developed monthly/quarterly /yearly reporting dashboards using Tableau for data visualization
- Designed critical Performance metrics reports to provide visibility to business stakeholders
- Prepared KPI's mapping documents essential for reports.
- Actively participated in the documentation & maintenance of user requirements, project specifications, and testing results using SharePoint, Microsoft Applications and Google Cloud tools
- Datasets preprocessing and creating visualizations as per business requirements were core responsibilities.
- Used SQL for data accessing and manipulation.
- Worked in the product data management department. Extracting raw data and shaping data to find important product information and further designing bill of material (BOM) and making data models using power pivot and DAX.
- Designing of dashboard for higher management for representing insights. · Used MS Excel & VBA (Macro) at Operational and Client level.
- Generated timely and accurate reports for analysis. Creating Dashboard reports and presenting it to the concerned Department. Extensive usage of MS Excel (VLOOKUP, Pivot table, Macros, DAX).
- Implement and analyze data to create daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports using Tableau with depth analysis and producing the actionable information.
- Used CloverETL to cleanse, standardize, transform, and distribute data to applications, database, and warehouses.
- Worked on Google Tag Manager and Google Data Studio to capture and visualize data that is needed to boost marketing performance.
- Collected customized data from website with advanced concepts such as Events, Goals, Custom Metrics, User-ID.
- Data management- Used SQL to manage and extract data from database.