- More than 9 years of IT experience as a Product Analyst, Business Analyst, Data Analyst.
- Excellent Analytical, Communication, Presentation and Problem - Solving Skills.
- Experienced in creating Business Requirement Document (BRD) and Functional Requirement Document (FRD).
- Extensive knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with multiple domain experience of Banking, Regulatory (CCAR), Telecommunication, Retail and Health.
- Proficient in Data Analysis, using tools like SQL, Oracle, Access and Excel.
- Knowledge of the Data Flow and Data transformations processes, through Models used for Projection and Decision Making. And Analysis and of such data.
- Well versed in generating Gap Analysis, Business Process Flows, Procedure Documentation, Traceability Matrices and Use Case Development.
- In depth understanding of Operations Management and Logistics.
- Excellent knowledge in creating Test Cases for various stages of Software Testing.
- Team Player and a Self-Starter with excellent Communication, Coordination, Training, Project Planning and Interpersonal Skills.
- Ability to provide attention to Details and Prioritize Tasks.
SDLC Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile/ Scrum, RUP
Design Tools: Microsoft Visio, Axure Pro., Designer Vista, SnagIt
Defect Tracking Tools: JIRA, Bugzilla
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX
Business Applications: Microsoft Office Suite, Requisite Pro.
Databases: Oracle, SQL, Access
Data Analysis: Toad for Oracle, Advanced Excel, Tableau
Management Tools: MS Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, SharePoint
Multimedia Tools: Adobe Photoshop, Corel
Reporting Tool: AxiomSL
Documentation Tool: Workiva WDesk
SR. PRODUCT ANALYST
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
- Contribute in the creation of Project Framework and the Project Plan.
- Design and Collaborate in creation of the SharePoint Site for Documentation Repository and maintain it on a day to day basis.
- Connect with Business Users and SMEs to understand the process of creation of various reports for CCAR FR-Y-14 schedules, DFAST FR-Y-16, LCR 2052a report as well as the complete Stress Testing Process of the Bank and its components.
- Create the Process Flows, Desktop Procedures and detailed Procedure Documentation for these processes; manual as well as through the AxiomSL reporting tool.
- Discover and map all the Risks and Gaps in the processes and maintain a complete Control Log for the Stress Testing process.
- Help the UAT team on a regular basis and update the documentation as needed.
- Create and maintain a comprehensive RACI matrix and delivery/ testing schedule for all the reports.
- Document and update the Timelines associated with each process and translate them into PERT chart.
- Help and guide the other team members in the Model Development and Model Process Flow Documentation. Also assist in the process of adding the Model Output Data in the Data Warehouse and analysis using Tableau.
- Contribute in the discussions on creation of Review and Challenge Framework and Policy.
- Assist in the Effective Challenge Process by creating various Power Point Presentations and Data Analysis Reports.
- Contribute in creation of Templates and Style Guides for Data Governance, Model Development Document, Policies, adhering to all Federal regulations like SR11-07.
- Create a complete Model Inventory list and specifications for SVB.
- Manage and collaborate the Capital Plan Documentation in Workiva.
- Assisting in Internal and Regulatory Auditing by
- Recording and tracking Minutes of Meetings (MoM) from various Committees and Working Groups
- Perform Data Validation for the Model Output Data
- Track and Mitigate the Risks and Gaps across all the Process Flows.
- Track the previous Audit Observations and MRAs, create a plan for their mitigation and follow-up with the business units.
Technical Environment: MS Visio, MS Office, AxiomSL, Tableau, Workiva, MS Project, SharePoint, Adobe, SnagIt
Confidential, San Ramon, CA
- Interview SMEs, Data and Model Owners about the Data Flow, Key Data Elements (KDE), Database Requirements and Constraints, Data Transformation Model functions.
- Create Project Scope diagram using MS Visio and the Project Plan using MS Project.
- Map the Database Requirements for Data Elements in all Source Systems to the Enterprise Risk Data ETL document.
- Duplicate the Data Generation Process as input to the Balance and Loan Loss Models and in CCAR Schedules, using SQL queries in Oracle.
- Help generate this data for each Source System for multiple quarters using SAS.
- Analyze data for trends and quality issues using Macros, Pivot Tables and other MS Excel tools.
- Perform Trend Analysis by creating Graphs and other diagrams for presentation purpose.
- Escalate the Data Quality and Integrity Issues by reporting in IMR and discuss the results with Data Owners and SME’s to in corporate their inputs.
- Validate the data coming out of Models for all the internal and FED defined Stress Scenarios.
- Study the Data Transformations for Assemblage Process (management view) and Regulatory view and Data trace the same.
- Understand the process of generating the FR Y-14A Schedule items and recreate the process to validate this data being submitted to FED using Assemblage file data.
- Help the BAU team for FR-Y-14M with sharing knowledge and expertise about phase completed.
- Train new resources in the complete Data Trace Process.
Technical Environment: Oracle 11g, Toad for Oracle 12.8, SQL, MS Project, Visio, JAD, Advanced MS Excel, MS Office
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Understand client’s business processes in JAD sessions with Project’s Stakeholders such as Users, QA Analysts, and Project Management Team and define scope and system specification.
- Generate Process Flow Diagrams for new features to be added and Screen mock ups to illustrate these functional requirements. Coordinate with the offshore team for design on a day to day basis.
- Maintain Business Requirements Documents (BRD), Functional Requirements Documents (FRD), Use Case Diagrams, Traceability Matrices and User Stories.
- Perform Gap analysis for the modules in production and Impact Analysis for proposed enhancements
- Coordinate with testing teams to develop Test Plans, scenarios and perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT). Perform Regression Testing by writing SQL queries.
Technical Environment: Agile, Oracle 11g, Toad for Oracle 12.6, SQL, MS Project, Visio, Axure Pro, UML, JAD, UAT, MS Office, JIRA
Confidential, Houston. TX
- Document the As-Is Status of the Patient Portal and Create a Gap Analysis.
- Facilitate interviews with the relevant business partners and personnel to collect, define and document detailed Business Requirements. Develop these requirements into FRS document and Use Case Scenarios.
- Work with the PM to track and document Project Development, Risks and Issues.
- Design and develop Quality Assurance Standard and processes to all levels of project team.
- Facilitate User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with the stakeholders and the business users, and the errors discovered were fixed and then verified via regression testing.
- Training of select personnel who would in turn educate others to effectively use the system.
Technical Environment: Waterfall, MS Project, Requisite Pro, Visio, UML, JAD, UAT, SQL, MS Office, Bugzilla
Confidential, Tucson, AZ
- Working with key business Users, Technical lead and SMEs to collect requirement and business process information through Interviews, JAD and Brain Storming sessions to create As-Is Documentation.
- Create Business Requirement Specifications, to capture required functionalities.
- Develop detailed step by step Use Cases, User Stories and Screen Mock ups for all the functionalities.
- Maintain the Product Backlog and facilitate Daily Scrum. Work with the Scrum Master on day to day basis.
- Write Test Cases and conduct User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
Technical Environment: Agile Scrum, MS Project, Visio, Designer Vista, Adobe Photoshop, UML, JAD, UAT, MS Office, Bugzilla
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Documenting the scope of the project and gathering requirements form stakeholders, through JAD sessions.
- Creating Functional Requirement Specification (FRS) documents.
- Collecting and Statistically Analysing data to be used in performance testing, modelling and monitoring using the tool OpNet.
- Facilitate business meetings regularly with the clients to update on work progress. Track and document the progress of project goals and prepare Status Reports
- Preparing Test Scenarios. Work with the testing team to prepare the testing plan, scope and other relevant documents and reviewing the test cases prepared.
Technical Environment: RUP methodology, MS Project, OpNet, Visio, UML, JAD, UAT, MS Office, SQL, Trac