- Successful Senior Business Analyst with more than 15 years of experience analyzing processes and leading successful project implementations.
- Well versed in all facets of Business Analysis and Project Management including collecting, documenting, and confirming business requirements.
- Strong ability to formulate and define scope and objectives; a thorough understanding of business systems / applications, and of integrating them with industry requirements.
- Communicates well with all stakeholders, vendors, end users and senior management on project status, issues, and resolution.
- Experienced in delivering training modules to end user for new technology and procedures.
- Business Requirements Analysis
- Documentation / Reports
- Client Access / User Interface Testing
- Data Analysis & Review
- Application Support
- Microsoft Word / Excel / PowerPoint
- Call Center Environments
- Productivity Metrics
- Client Relationship Management Tools (CRM)
- Coordinated floral placement program for 400 Dignity Memorial Cemeteries
- Primary business contact for participating locations relating to contract creation and completion
- Validated placement of 6000 to 9000 placements monthly
- Conducted daily review of all contracts entered for accuracy.
- Was on project team to create the first commerce web presence for SCI. This web site allowed direct ordering by both internal and external clients via web site rather than entering via internal processes.
- Web presence reduces errors in contract creation by adding the business logic which was not in the previous order entry procedures.
Senior Business Analyst
- Analyzed processes and created business requirements for a custom client relationship management tool (CRM) designed for a financial inbound call center.
- Provided backup to Business Analyst for automated work distribution application support in the Care Center.
- Part of a team to deliver several interdepartmental projects to bring the company into compliance with IRS regulation changes, implementing changes to contract provisions for Confidential Annuity products.
- Partnered with workforce management team to create and track productivity metrics for Client Service Professionals at the Care Center.
- Created, managed, and delivered custom reporting tools in the AVAYA Automatic Call Distribution, feeding into E - Workforce Management / Excel spreadsheets for management review on an ongoing basis.
- Trained and mentored workforce management personnel on the use of the tools needed to maintain the reporting function.