- Facilitate Rapid Improvement Events (RIE) and Value Stream Analysis (VSA), conduct pre - event planning and preparation, train participants, and compile, analyze, and managing the resulting data for decision-making efforts.
- Successfully implement LSS and Theory of Constraints to meet corporate expectations. Proficient in identifying deficiency gaps between the current, ideal and future states and developing efforts to close or eliminate the identified gaps.
- Experienced in personnel supervision, training senior management and working with VIPs and prominent community leaders; Proficient in cultivating business partnerships and alliances with diverse groups within the community; Versed in contract negotiations and improving vendor and customer relationships
- Provide superior team building and motivation skills; Knowledgeable in military and environmental public relations, public affairs, corporate communications, marketing, advertising, website development, and desktop publishing; Skilled in anti-terrorism and crisis communications and planning, special events and planning, and media relations
- Experienced working with educational boards and educational committees; Self-motivated, proactive, and able to work without supervision.
Program Analyst and Lean
- MIC Program Coordinator for the all eleven divisions of Confidential /AA
- Experienced program/project manager for executive-level projects regarding alignment with organizational strategic goals across Confidential and related federal agencies.
- Lead or facilitated RIEs and VSAs for cost cutting efforts.
- Manage the information to align with and support the U.S. Navy’s goals and objective
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with government, civilian and contractor personnel.
Program Analyst and Lean
- Knowledgeable program/project manager for Executive or corporate-level programs or complex projects that included detailed, time-sensitive project plans, alignment with organizational strategic goals, and effective working relationships with diverse groups.
- Conducted pre-event planning and preparation, trained event participants, and lead or facilitated RIEs and VSAs.
- Compile, analyzed and managed the resulting data to align with and support the U.S. Navy’s goals and objective.
- Advised NSWC Crane Command and senior executive management on policy and planning formulation, established, and maintain effective working relationships with government, civilian and contractor personnel.
Public Affairs, Media and Communications SpecialistConfidential
- Coordinate with higher echelon and senior level managers on pertinent issues, providing directive information to handle opportunities, problems and activities associated with Command and public affairs matters.
- Ensures the communications strategy aligns with and supports goals, objectives, major initiatives and the strategic plan.
- Wrote and prepared speeches, talking points, news bites, press releases, articles and multi-media presentations. Developed and wrote relevant news articles to trade publications and military magazines to match editorial calendars. Pitched news story and facilitated media interviews of technicians, scientists and engineers to national media.
- Provided continual oversight, monitoring, and interface within Navy business units in order to comply with Crane’s new communications, image and branding communications plan. Oversaw the Integrated Communications Team and coordinated all BRAC (Based Realignment and Closure) news stories and interviews.
- Additional responsibilities included development and implementation of short- and long- term communications plans, strategic communications initiatives, and identifying and communicating the Navy’s military value and economic impact to customers, stakeholders, and employees. Experienced with military protocol, logistics and VIP tours.