- Seven years of working experience with Five years of Salesforce Development and Two years of Java/J2EE technologies as Developer in Designing, Developing and Rollout of applications.
- Five years of Salesforce CRM experience with Sales, Service, Marketing, Community clouds and building custom applications on Force.com Platform.
- Solid customization experience using Apex Language - Classes, Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Web Services, Lightning, Salesforce1 and Asynchronous invocations.
- Proficient working with large data sets and writing Apex code without reaching Governor Limits.
- Expertise with Apex Batch, Schedule classes to process large volume of data to handling complex business logic at regular intervals.
- Experience with Salesforce MVC and Singleton design pattern and implemented pattern in writing Controllers, Visual force pages and web services.
- Hands on integrations by writing apex REST & SOAP web services for inbound calls to salesforce and handled outbound calls by using Http classes and methods.
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning, built Salesforce1 mobile apps using Lightning components and worked on rollout from Classic to lightning experience.
- Expertise in developing Salesforce Lightning apps using Lightning app builder, Components and Design system styles.
- Strong experience with development tools - Developer console, Force.com IDE and Eclipse IDE (Force.com plug-in) for developing Apex classes, Visual force pages, Triggers and creating Objects, Fields and data tools like Data Loader for data import and export operations.
- Strong experience with Salesforce relationships (Lookup, Master-Detail) and Junction objects using standard and custom objects, Page Layouts, Validation rules, Page Layouts, Search Layouts, Tabs, Lightning Apps, Lightning Tabs, Quick Actions, and Compact Layouts.
- Strong Salesforce administration experience with configuration tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Search layouts, Validation rules, Email Templates, SSO and Optimizer.
- Experience with business automation declaratively using Workflow rules, Process Builder and its actions Email alert, Field update, Create Task & Outbound messaging; Approval Process and its actions for various users.
- Hands-on experience with salesforce Process Builder and implemented new actions like Creating Records, Posting to Chatter & Calling Apex.
- Good experience in managing org data security by configuring OWD, Criteria/Owner-based sharing rules and apex managed sharing rules.
- Proficient with Sales, Service & Marketing clouds and implemented Web-to-Lead, Lead & Sales Process for Lead and Opportunity, Email-to-Case, Web-to-Case, Assignment, Auto-response and Escalation rules on Case object.
- Excellent reporting experience with salesforce Reports, Dashboards, creating custom Report types, setting up Analytic snapshot, to dump data on regular basis and created complex Reports for different levels of users in the organization for higher management visibility.
- Good experience with Git, CVS, VSS, StarTeam versioning tools for code control.
- Experience in deploying salesforce components using Force.com Ant Migration tool, Change Sets, Eclipse and Snapshot apps to various sandbox and production Orgs.
- Experience with salesforce AppExchange managed and unmanaged applications like Apptus CPQ, Datarooms.
- Sound experience with Object Oriented Programming concepts and developed e-commerce and other web applications using J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Struts, ASP and C#.
- Good experience with data bases DML/DDL SQL, PL/SQL Procedures, Functions, and Triggers using Oracle 11g/10g, My SQL and SQL Server 2008.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and passion for learning new technologies and providing solutions to business problems.
Salesforce Technologies: AppExchange, Apex Triggers, Apex Classes, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force Pages, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Workflow & Approvals, Dashboards, Reports, Analytic Snapshots, Custom Objects.
Languages: Apex, Java, PL-SQL
Salesforce Tools: Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Explorer, Apex Data Loader, Force.com Excel Connector, Force.com Platform (Sandbox, and Production)
Tools: Apex Data loader, Sublime, Mavens Mate, GitHub, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
Database: Oracle 10g, SQL Server
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, Java Script, jQuery, XML, XSLT, Java/J2EE, Servlet, JSP, Struts
Visualization Tools: Tableau 8.3 Desktop, Tableau Server and Reader
Operating Systems: Windows 98/NT/XP/Vista/7, UNIX
Software Packages: MS power-point, MS Excel, MS Visio, MS Project 2013, Rational Rose Enterprise Edition.
Confidential - Brooklyn, NY
Senior Salesforce Developer
- Interacted with Business users for analyzing user stories and provided design solutions and created development tasks for each user story.
- Written Apex Classes (Controllers - Custom, Extension), Triggers on various objects to meet business requirements.
- Written Dynamic Visual force pages based on the user input selection.
- Embedded custom external Java Script, jQuery resource in the Visualforce pages and used Java Script functions across multiple Visual force pages.
- Implemented custom Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) having rich UI aligned with company web site branding and styles in visual force pages.
- Written SOQL, SOSL queries in Apex classes & Triggers with optimization and to avoid Governor Limitations while large data processing.
- Worked on integration by writing REST web service classes for inbound calls to salesforce using @REST Resource, @HTTP post, @Http Get and @HTTP Delete annotations.
- Made outbound calls to external application by generating Apex classes from WSDL and added WS-Security headers for callouts.
- Developed Lightning components using Lightning app builder by incorporating Lightning Design system styles in the components for salesforce1 and lightning.
- Written Apex Unit Test classes for unit testing and increase code coverage for all Apex classes, triggers, Batch and Web Services classes and used new annotations like @testSetup to setup test data for each test class.
- Configured and customized sales cloud, service cloud, Standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, OpportunityLineItems, Leads, Campaign, Events, Tasks, Cases, Entitlements.
- Created and configured multiple Profiles, Roles, Page Layouts, Record Types, Permission sets, Public groups, Queues in the Organization.
- Designed and created Custom Objects, Tabs, validation rules, Components with respect to business requirements.
- Implemented Sale cloud and configured Account Teams, Opportunity Sales Process, Web-to-Lead and Assignment rules; Email-to-Case, Web-to-Case, Auto-response and Escalation rules on Cases.
- Created Approval Process, workflow rules and defined associated Tasks, time triggered tasks, Email alerts, Field Updates to implement business logic.
- Used Process builder to convert existing workflow rules into Process Builder and one Process flow each object.
- Developed several Custom Reports & Dashboards which are used by Business user and Management for reporting and setup analytic snapshot to dump data on regular basis.
- Implemented Data Loader through the Command Line Interface to extract the data from database to run at scheduled times.
- Developed Email templates in Text, HTML and Visualforce for setting up email alerts for auto response and data updates.
- Created and maintained the documentation for Design, Migration and Integration.
- Deployed applications from sandbox to sandbox/production using ant migration tool, Eclipse and Change Set.
Confidential - Jersey City, NJ
Senior Salesforce Developer
- Worked closely with Business Users and Business analysts for requirements analysis, design and performed configuration and customization development activities.
- Written Apex Classes, Controller, and Extension Controllers to handle business logic for the actions in the Visualforce pages for various user stories.
- Developed Apex Triggers on various objects and implemented best practices to avoid Governor Limits and code maintainability.
- Written SOQL, SOSL, Aggregate and Dynamic queries in Apex Controllers, Triggers, Batch and Schedule classes.
- Designed and developed Visualforce pages, Components and Dynamic Visualforce pages for user stories and developed complex pages to add multiple records dynamically and searching for data across various sObjects.
- Used Java Script, jQuery and Data Table plug-ins for client-side validations and designed UI using CSS and Bootstrap.
- Worked on Integration and developed apex SOAP and REST web services and provided WSDL and endpoint URL to external consumers.
- Written Apex Test Classes and targeted around 90% of code coverage and unit tested before migrating from Sandbox to Production environment.
- Used Eclipse, Developer Console for development for Visualforce Pages, Apex classes, Triggers and creating Objects.
- Worked on administration tasks as needed - Configured/Created Profiles, organization Role hierarchy and setting up Field-level, Object-level security, Page layout Assignment, Record types, Managing custom fields.
- Worked with declarative programming for data validation using Validation rules, Formula fields and business automations using Workflow rules, Approval process and associated actions.
- Worked on Lightning Process Builder and new actions declaratively by avoid code and converted existing workflows into Process Builder.
- Designed and developed Data model and relationships using Lookup, Master-Detail & Junction objects, Custom Objects, Page/Search/Compact Layouts, Field Sets, Validation rules, Triggers, Custom Tabs.
- Worked on Lead Management, Account Management, Opportunity Management and Case Management.
- Implemented Web-to-Lead and custom Lead conversion by writing Apex Classes and Visualforce Pages.
- Configured Email-to-Case, Assignment, Escalation and Auto-response rules on the Case object and configured CTI and entitlements on cases.
- Developed Custom report types, Reports and Dashboards for various users and enabled permissions to various Profiles to the Reports and Dashboard folders.
- Good understanding of Governor limits and optimized code not to reach Governor Limits.
- Good experience in implementing best practices and coding techniques.
Confidential - Chicago, IL
Senior Salesforce Developer
- Involved in various activities of the project like requirements gathering, analyzing, documenting and designing various functional and non-functional requirements.
- Written apex extension controllers, provided implementation for action methods that are invoked from visualforce pages.
- Written complex SOQL, SOSL in Apex triggers and controllers.
- Developed visualforce pages to hide and unhide based on Picklist values and used style sheets, java script and jQuery for rich UI and actions.
- Developed and enhanced several apex triggers on objects for various events (create, update, delete).
- Integrated the web services by generating the necessary stubs from the WSDL files for extracting the data from external systems to display in the pages of Salesforce.com
- Developed force.com sites and exposed as internal webpage to get survey results.
- Written Unit test classes for code coverage and validate business use cases.
- Customized salesforce objects Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunity, Products, Pricebooks, Campaigns, Cases, Solutions and Junction objects.
- Created workflow rules and defined related actions like, time based trigger tasks, email alerts, filed updates to implement business logic.
- Created various Custom Objects, Custom Settings, Custom Labels, Validation rules, Record types, Custom Tabs, Workflow rule, Approval process including Field updates and email alerts.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links on side bar and detail pages, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Used apex Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com objects. Used it to read, extract and load data from comma separated values (CSV).
- Involved in the data transformation and data cleansing activities while transferring the data to the external system using Informatics on Demand.
- Migrated application components across various environments using Force.com migration tool, Eclipse and Change Sets.
Technologies: Saleforce.com CRM, Force.com, SOQL, SOSL, Apex Classes, Visualforce Pages, Triggers, Workflow, Approvals, Reports, Dashboards, Objects, Tabs, Email Templates, Data Loader, Demand tool, HTML, Java Script, Eclipse, Windows XP.
Confidential - Boston, MA
- Closely worked with Salesforce.com consultants while implementing the solutions for the needs of organization.
- Implemented minor enhancements on standard objects including Campaigns, Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Quotes and Activities.
- Developed Apex Classes & Triggers and linked them to manage the workflows developed in the system.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes (Controllers - Standard, Custom and Extension) and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, filled updates to implement business logic.
- Created various Custom Reports for standard objects as well as custom objects to give complete detail overview of Account, Renewal Forecasting, and Customer Balance Report with Multi-Currency support.
- Created profiles and implemented Object level, field-level and record-level security.
- Provided support for ongoing salesforce.com maintenance and administration services including periodic data cleansing, custom objects, workflow, campaign management.
- Created email templates and inbound emails using Visualforce for the clients and customers.
Technologies: Saleforce.com CRM, Apex, Visualforce Pages, Data Loader, S-Controls, HTML, Java Script, Apex Triggers, Web Services, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Apex Data Loader, Force.com IDE, Windows XP.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Worked on Salesforce.com Standard Objects such as Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Campaigns, Cases, and Solutions.
- Implemented various advanced fields including Picklist fields, Master-Detail Fields, Custom Formula Fields, and defined Field Dependencies for custom Picklist fields.
- Extensively worked on development activities using apex code in terms Apex triggers, Apex classes, batch apex classes and schedule class.
- Queried Salesforce Database with SOQL & SOSL queries available in Force.Com platform.
- Performed the detailed analysis of functional and technical requirements; designed and deployed the custom objects; identified the lookup and master-detail relationships; and created the junction objects.
- Implemented security and sharing rules at object, field, and record level for different users at different levels of organization. Also created various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy.
- Created new custom objects, assigned fields, designed page layouts, custom tabs, components, custom reports.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, validation and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Implemented the validation rules on the objects and tabs, Page layouts, Custom tabs, and Components to suit the needs of the application.
- Implemented the workflows and approvals for various functional requirements.
- Developed Apex Test classes for code coverage of salesforce apex classes, trigger, batch and schedule classes and developed test factory classes to create test data which can be consumed by various test methods.
- Used IDEs Eclipse, Developer console and Sublime for customizing, configuring and development of Objects, Profiles, Layouts, Apex Classes and Triggers.
Technologies: Apex Classes, Controller Classes, Triggers, Visualforce, Salesforce.com Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Page layouts, Email Services, SOQL, SOSL, Sandbox, Force.com IDE.
- Developed web applications using Struts Model View Controller (MVC) Architecture.
- Involved in writing different Design Patterns like Filter, Action, Business Delegate, Service Locater, Data Transfer Objects (DTOs) and Data Access Objects (DAOs).
- Involved in the development of Servlet, Struts Action classes, Business Objects, Web Services and POJOs.
- Involved in writing JUnit Test Cases and Ant Build Script.
- Developed Struts Action Forms, Action classes and performed action mapping using Struts.
- Used Web Services to publish the credential validation of customer and provided WSDL to the consumers.
- Used SAX parser to parse XML documents.
- Oracle 9i database is used to store the data and TOAD is used as an interface to the database.
- Used Ant scripts for code compilation and Log4j for logging purposes.
- Writing the test cases using JUnit and testing different scenarios.
- Involved in Unit Testing, Integration testing, System testing and Regression Testing.
- Used Log4j for logging debug, info & error data.
- Deployed the application on the Web sphere Application Server.
- Used CVS as source control to check in and checkout code and integrated CVS with Eclipse IDE.
- Developed software configuration controls for assigned systems.
- Maintained servers and drafted system glitches to ascertain high performance.
- Developed application framework using struts with design principles of the J2EE using Business Delegate, Service Locator, Session Facade, Domain object and DAO patterns and developed Stateless Session Bean to Achieve Session façade Design Pattern.
- Developed Stored Procedures and triggers using PL/SQL in order to calculate and update the tables to implement business logic.