- 12+ years of experience driving innovative information technology programs as a visionary, results - driven senior manager and IT professional. A proven record of developing and implementing successful strategy, standards, procedures, and processes to meet organizational goals under challenging constraints and facilitating collaborative efforts in multiple industries.
- Expertise in system/network implementation and administration, high-level technical support and advisement, leading and motivating technical individuals, and an outstanding business vision and insight driving architecture and process changes with a noticeable impact on efficiency and profitability.
Management Applications: Atlassian JIRA; Atlassian Service Desk; Trello; BaseCamp; Slack; Microsoft Project; ZenDesk
Enterprise Applications: Power BI; Sharepoint; Atlassian Confluence; Zoom; Skype for Business
Email Servers: Exchange 2010/2013/2016 , Exchange Online (O365); Gmail for Business
Methodologies & Concepts: SCRUM; ScalingUP; Objectives and Key Results (OKR); 4DX
Vendors: Dell; HP; Synology; Microsoft; IBM; Apple; Cisco; ShoreTel, Juniper, Barracuda, Brocade, SonicWall, Datto, AWS, Rackspace
Director of Information Technology
- Managed 10 direct and 20 indirect reports and directed technical activities of several departments, including Infrastructure, Web Development, Nuclear Medicine, and Business Strategy, for the brain imaging, mental health, supplement, and e-commerce group.
- Developed and implemented technical and business strategy and policy in collaboration with the organization’s senior leadership.
- Oversaw technical projects ensuring alignment with organizational goals, including infrastructure development, delivery of networks, and business processes, and collaborated with information engineers to find business activity management solutions.
- Migrated to Atlassian JIRA and Confluence, a project management workflow solution, and supervised multiple teams working closely with management and external vendors and advisors.
- Leveraged Power BI for business analytics and identified new market opportunities and potential threats in the industry.
- Prepared financial budgets, drove strict adherence, and presented capital project proposals to senior executives.
- Conducted process improvement activities for departments under supervision and the entire organization.
- Managed IT staff of up to 10 system and network administrators, desktop support technicians, and IT contractors while developing technical strategy and implementing innovative solutions for the Irvine-based computer support and managed services provider.
- Coordinated numerous projects by managing human and technical resources and establishing and driving aggressive timetables.
- Developed and enforced organizational policies and standards to ensure top quality of service and champion effective workflow.
- Conducted and/or facilitated internal and external process, system, and data audits to assess and ensure integrity.
Data System Administrator smplsolutions
- Conducted project planning and execution and designed, installed, and maintained physical and virtual environments for business clients seeking a one-stop shop for data and telecom needs.
- Maintained new and existing client infrastructure and implemented best practices in client-run environments ensuring efficient, secure, and uninterrupted computing.
- Provided multi-tier technical support assisting clients remotely and on-site with data, system, and network issues.
- Created and maintained documentation logging installation, maintenance, and issue occurrence and resolution.
Senior Network Administrator
Confidential | Beverly Hills, CA
- Managed network and system resources focusing on visualization, high availability, and system-wide performance for the web-based real estate listing service.
- Installed and maintained physical and virtual environments, monitored and documented network, server, and desktop resources, and ensured data integrity and security by maintaining up-to-date server backups.
- Cultivated vendor relationships and established, negotiated, and maintained service contracts.
- Administered and monitored the company and client websites ensuring maximum uptime and availability.
- Restructured and organized local and offshore Tier I and II technical support teams and provided support and company procedure standardization for the growing hospitality computer system manufacturer.
- Managed vendor relationships and contracts.
Confidential | Irvine, CA
- Administered the expanding 1,400+ user network focusing on redundancy, performance, and client experience for the provider of commercial real estate advisory services.
- Gathered and assessed business requirements and made recommendations of new technology implementations.
- Conducted disaster recovery planning and testing.
- Performed scripting to automate redundant tasks and ensure optimal user accessibility and site performance.