- Motivated Architect skilled in requirements gathering, business improvement, architecture and development.
- Willing to go the extra mile to deliver, on time and on budget, a quality product.
- Bringing over 20 years in delivering IT projects for multiple vertical industries.
- Extended experience in installation, configuration, migration and implementation of integration platforms.
- VITRIA, MULESOFT, EAI, SOA, REST, MicroServices, API Gateway
- Oracle Db, MS SQL, DB2, VSAM, JMS, EMS, WebSphere MQ,
- J2EE, OSGI, Spark, Ant, Hadoop, Http Server, Tomcat, CXF, Axis2, ActiveMQ, Camel
- TOGAF, BPMN, BIAN, eTOM, Six Sigma, TRIZ, SDLC, Agile
- SAP, PeopleSoft, SalesForce, MDM, B2B, MuleSoft
Director Consulting Services
- Supported client during the Enterprise Architecture review process in order to unify LOBs business capabilities, IT principles, platform standardization and consolidation of framework/development tools.
- Presented to client alternatives for migrating/replacing IBM DataPower capabilities into a Cloud environment also completed proof - of-concept for migrating Confidential BusinessWork 6.2 into Cloud Azure.
- Prepared technical architecture proposals for enhancements and integration of existing third party software systems.
- Mapped industry standard service landscape (BIAN) to existing business capabilities to derive a component architecture Model of the system.
Solutions Architect - Account Manager
- Successfully delivered the Global integration solution between Oracle Enterprise Business Suite and existing applications like Ellipse, PeopleSoft, Mainframe (Vale -ELO project).
- Successfully delivered the integration solution (ESB) for the Global implementation of SAP (Vale - OneVale project) and decommissioning OEBS and old ERPs.
- Successfully integrated local Legacy Systems (like OSiSoft Pi, PeopleSoft, LIMS and Mainframe) with SAP.
- Documented all technical requirements and designed technical solutions following enterprise architecture standards including documenting all solution components and configurations. Completed proof-of-concept for integration scenarios for external systems that helped in the decision for selecting a technical solution approach.
- Collaborated with client's Architecture team in the design of a FT/HA ESB solution and in some cases across continents.
- Documented and implemented the ESB solution also created Best Practices and templates for the use of the platform.
- Translated business requirements into detailed architectures and designs for Security Master update synchronization from GoldenSource with the following systems: 1) Charles River Development (CRD), supporting trade order management and compliance 2) MFACT, supporting fund accounting 3) PAM, supporting institutional accounting 4) EIM, local data integration platform 5)Latent Zero 6) Trade Order Management.
- Documented the technical architecture requirements and implemented B2B solution using Confidential BusinessConnect, EDI Protocol, AS2, FTP, HTTPS, SOA, WebServices