- Management consultant with Big4, On - shore/Off-shoring, Management Consulting organizations in BPO & S/W Development in the domains such as Healthcare and Finance etc. managing large multi - projects with upwards of 85 people in globally dispersed environment and helping inside selling while delivering the business.
- Hands-on IT Leader and Sr. Product/Program manager with a record of success shaping international technology strategies implementing industry ‘Best Practices’ that increase business agility and realize maximum savings for startup and leading corporations alike.
- Focused on building global collaboration to eliminate redundancies and create synergy. Talent for developing strategic partnerships with vendors, managing on/offshore resources and collaborating with strategic cross-functional stakeholders to ensure all organizational needs are met.
- MS Project/MS Office Suite
- SharePoint, Visio,
- Dot Net, SQL, Oracle,
- Citrix, JIRA, OTRS,
- Clarity, Rational
Director IT & PMO
Confidential, Orlando, FL
- Define, Design, Develop and Deploy Product/systems and provide leadership to project portfolio teams on a Day-to-day basis. Preside over Product Ownership & Project Life Cycle Management activities. Develop Program portfolio charter & sub-plans, scopes, Author User stories & Requirement gathering, Costs & Resource estimates, Risks /dependencies metrics, kick-offs agenda, WBS, Schedule, Change & Issue management, tracking of EVM, Creation of Project Document Archival/Referral system. Management of IT assets & compliance.
- Support existing legacy system while working on the development of new custom EMR/EHR product,
- Facilitated software implementation to support and enhance Parent Company’s activities related to EMR/EHR implementation on their legacy system, BPO support for back-office and field activities.
- Initiated requirements for the development of new products based on the senior management priorities. Strong familiarity of SOA & SAS
- Work with cross-functional departments, stake-holders, SMEs, Users to arrive at process solutions for the new product opportunities and developments by assuming the product ownership. Management of priorities while product/system developments life cycle.
- Use and inculcate the industry best practices and methodologies across the enterprise and its governance.
- Managing vendors, contractors, consultants, Project finances, budgets, resources, schedules, Negotiations (internal/external), Operations, C-level relationship.
Director Project Management
Confidential, Orlando, FL
- Successfully initiated and headed new Healthcare & BPO division as an expansion strategy for the company. Managed onshore/offshore IT & BPO teams of 140+ in a matrix structure
- Established project scope, implementation plan and the risk mitigation. Managed all the aspects of the multiple projects on a day-to-day basis. Managed projects in the domain of ERP, Healthcare, and EDI etc. Strong familiarity of SOA.
- Presided over as a ‘Product owner’ for project portfolio. Defined and arrived at business/technical solutions/processes for the client by working with the cross-functional departments.
- Performed resource allocation and team building for on/offshore development teams utilizing skill mapping. Used a combination of Agile and Waterfall methodologies based on client requirements
- Coordinated and governed project teams and supplied daily project management.
- Defined IT architecture solutions and oversee software development.
- Primary liaison (including at C-levels) to all customers, including sign-off on deliverables.
- Promoted company core strengths to acquire new clients.
V.P., Program Management Office
- Provided state-of-the art IT design and SOA based architecture for India’s first electronic Securities Custodial and Depository Systems managing 48MM physical share certificates, utilizing a distributed UNIX and Oracle environment. Developed Custom ERP Custodial system using SDLC, Prince 2 methodologies supporting Operations, HR, Accounts & Finance, Purchase
- Build strong teams for Systems Architecture & Designs, Database, Unix operations, development/QA in Oracle/Unix OLTP and distributed environment
- Reviewed, Developed and Implemented document management system (ECM) to track the physical document, automate the process by imaging to lift the data (using OCR) and validate with reject/repair concepts. Each document was indexed using a custom barcode for system wide tracking. Evaluated and implemented technologies using High speed scanners (Fujitsu/Kodak), OCR engines (Kofax/Dicom), Siemens-Nixdorf Touch screen Kiosks, Pitney Bowes mailing systems and Forms Management.
- Instrumental in making SHCIL one of the best IT-enabled corporations in the Indian Finance & Securities industry, substantially increasing profits from Rs.50m to Rs.230 m.
- Drove expansion of operations from initial 4 locations across the country to over 120 branch offices. Led and managed a cross-functional and multi-disciplinary team comprised of both business and IT resources
- Leading and managing a cross-functional and multi-disciplinary team comprised of both business and IT resources. Presided over the day to day Planning, IT operations 24x7.
- Integrated Morgan Stanley applications through EDI for on-line reporting and MIS. Also integrated with Stock Exchanges, registrars, Banks & clients through EDI. Business Service Management
- Prepared concept paper on the National Securities Depository Systems and its technical design which was submitted to the Government.
- Received a certificate from the Computer Society of India for the best IT usage as a key contributor.
- Devised India’s first and unique Internet/Intranet-based concept of on-line stock trading system with integrated payment gateway through a self-service, touch-screen kiosk terminal. Utilized smart card technology for encryption and digital signature security and digital certificates.
- Efficiently handled the company’s Y2K compliance project.
- I was appointed as a Compliance Officer and represented company for the Indian depository system (NSDL, CDSL & SEBI).
- Anticipated, developed and implemented disaster recovery management systems across complex and remote sites, ensuring business continuity. Provided operational & application maintenance support.