- Leadership is my calling.
- As a visionary and coaching styled leader, I develop a clear strategic vision, direction and goal for my organization.
- I have a deep understanding of the present and have developed a sophisticated grasp of the future of computing.
- My technical skills are broad and deep as well as extending to multiple hardware and software environments.
- I am comfortable with complex heterogeneous systems environments.
- A highly seasoned senior technocrat; I have led multiple projects through the software development process or systems development life cycle, and have performed in a variety of different roles within that life cycle.
- I possess great tactical management skills, exceptional analytical skills, and the commitment, passion, and knowledge to create new competitive advantage, new products, new services, and transform IT into a business relationship driven, world - class operation.
- Made sure that all the employees of the company were following the rules and regulations and maintaining confidentiality with the company data
- Manage all the operations such as help desks, data centers, computer system operations, computer program development, technical service centers, production scheduling functions and computer system operations
- Manage communication networks of the company including cloud computing, voice and data systems
- Interact with the executive management team to discuss problems in the information systems of the company
- Provide directions to the authorized employees in the company who could increase security of the critical data available within the company
- Select and implemented suitable technologies to streamline all internal operations and helped to optimize their strategic benefits
- Design and customized technological systems and platforms to improve the customer experience
- Approve purchases of technological equipment and software and also established partnerships with IT providers
- Oversee the technological infrastructure (networks and computer systems) in the organization to ensure optimal performance
- Monitor changes or advancements in technologies to discover ways the company could gain competitive advantages
- Analyze the costs, value and risks of information technologies to advise the executive team and suggest actions
Confidential, Lancaster, PA
Commercial Security Consultant
- Continually supported and visited over 300 accounts in a multiple state territory.
- Generated marketing material to support email campaigns on a regular basis.
- Supported company social media campaigns using LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Self-generated 90% of leads from emails, phone calls, tagging, and networking.
- Generated quotations, completed all contractual paperwork with customers, and supported the installation crew on the day of the installation in person.
Confidential, Hanover, PA
Business Development / Intelligence Manager
- Responsible for meeting sales goals by conducting sales and marketing calls to book meetings with potential clients.
- Send follow-up marketing materials and make follow-up monthly calls until relationship is established.
- Call and personally visit potential, new and existing customers to facilitate new business.
- Perform client presentations articulating the value proposition of product, solution, and service offerings.
- Coordinate efforts to improve the customer experience at the point of sale.
- Manage product sales growth with project engineers, individual sales effectiveness and account base by reviewing the sales activity schedule with the VP of Sales and Marketing.
- Provided historical, current, and predictive views of our current industry and business environment using online analytical processing, analytics, data mining, process mining, business performance management, benchmarking, text mining and predictive analytics.
- Provided weekly Business Intelligence Briefs
- Through business intelligence and due diligence assist with strategies for establishing partnerships, acquisitions, and business relationships.
- On a daily basis utilize the McClarin Website Internal Search Optimization to increase our return on investment and to track all internal website activity to determine if a company has potential so that we can forward our marketing package to them.
- Research prospective projects through making phone calls, traveling, attending conferences, networking with internal and external contacts utilizing the Internet and Linked-In.
- Estimate demand for proposed opportunities based on market research and industry trends.
- Provide support to upper management in deal negotiations, contract development, due diligence, and other business development, acquisitions, or alliance development projects.
- Utilize Internet/e-commerce to prospect and use marketing email blitzing when appropriate.
- Provide executive summaries upper management after trade shows or visits with potential customers.
Confidential, Lancaster, PA
Program / Project Manager
- Acquisition and analysis of the customer and/or purchase order, plus all d documents.
- Determination of the total scope of effort to be performed including cost analysis and planning/scheduling issues.
- Ascertaining the generation of a Sales Order by the appropriate contracts personnel.
- Assembly of the total program team from the appropriate plant functional departments, and publication of the programs organizational chart per Matrix Management.
- Negotiation and allocation of funding to functional personnel via issuance of Work Statements.
- Establishment of appropriate internal interfaces between Herley and customer personnel.
- Formulation and publication of schedules for all major tasks, milestones, and deliverable items.
- Ascertain the adequate facilities exist, or are planned, to meet the program requirements.
- Maintaining configuration control of the deliverable items, per Configuration Control Board.
- Complying with ITAR International Trade in Arm Regulations.
- Conducting periodic Program Reviews within the program organization in order to adhere to cost, schedule, performance, and quality objectives.
- Establishing a comprehensive closed-loop problem-identification/action-required documentation.
- Initiation of corrective actions, where necessary, to assure that cost, schedule, performance, and quality objectives are being met.
- Participation in Critical Design Reviews, Customer Program Reviews and technical coordination meetings.
- Supplying weekly and monthly progress reports on all major programs both internally and externally.
Associate Program Manager / Applications Engineer
- Duties included conceptualizing prototype system designs, procurement of material, assembling and bench testing, and the implementation of various types of electronic test units to be utilized during test engineering on various tracked vehicles
- Primary Electrical Engineer on designing and building a complete portable weather station.
Confidential, Hunt Valley, Md
Director of Software Integration / Quality Engineering
- Developed and implemented the QA Demo Procedures for final product acceptance.
- Reviewed and inspected the DIFA (Digital / Fast Analog) Engineering Support Documents.
- Coordinated directly with the government to ensure that all action items from preliminary and final inspections were completed and closed to ensure payment by DD250.
Confidential, Hunt Valley, Md
Manufacturing Audit Manager / Quality Engineering
- Provided quality assurance to assigned customers.
- Responded and resolved customer problems encountered.
- Maintained IPC-610 Standards.
- Prepared and distributed to customers monthly Corrective Action Reports.
- Implemented SPC (Statistical Process Control) procedures and trained personnel.
- Major participant in conducting 3rd year ISO 9000 audit for successful company re-.