- Proactive, performance - driven professional with 19 years' progressive expertise in leadership and problem solving.
- Keen understanding of business priorities, genuine team player committed to managing operations and projects flawlessly while contributing to revenue producing activities.
- Cross-functional communicator easily interfaces with high-profile staff, vendors and customers.
- Versatile, innovative, and loyal management professional able to see the "big picture" while staying on top of all the details.
- Recognized for consistent success in developing the processes and procedures that streamline operations and enhance revenue performance.
- Accountable for office including overall customer satisfaction.
- Organized office, setting up effective filing systems and archiving old files.
- Developed and implemented more efficient procedures for office operations.
- Created new revenue streams through in house product sales.
- Generated new business through customer feedback.
- Communicate clearly and directly with employees and providers concerning performance expectations. productivity and accountability of 20 employees and 5 providers.
- Developed and implemented more efficient procedures for office operations reducing
- "bottlenecks and improving processes.
- Planned, executed, and finalized monthly and yearly projects.
- Reduced organizational operating costs 25% by streamlining processes.
- Led cross-functional teams to analyze and understand the operational impacts and opportunities of technology changes.
- Responsible for the overall management and leadership of the Registration Department.
- Ensure training for staff for data entry accuracy, insurance knowledge, and registration policies.
- Developed metrics used to determine inefficiencies and areas for improvement.
- Boosted company efficiency and customer satisfaction by streamlining processes.
- Responsible for the overall management and leadership of the facility.
- Ensured that the services offered and delivered meet or exceed federal, state, local,
- EOEA and company standards.
- Created new revenue streams through new programs.
- Managed team of 30 professionals.
- Responsible for cleaning and organizing of both residential and commercial accounts.
- Organized and cleaned office and residential homes.
- Developed and implemented more efficient processes to keep clients organized.
Physician Office Coordinator
- Developed and implemented training programs for new physicians and support staff.
- Developed and implemented program policies and procedures for two behavioral sites; ensured regulatory compliance.
- Reorganized outpatient office to improve clinical and service quality and reduced
- $400,000 loss to $30,000 profit in 12 months; operations improvement regarding overdue accounts, copay collection and no shows.
- Partnered with physicians, business office, finance and compliance to review, analyze, develop and implement a revised office charge master/patient billing system and established audits to monitor compliance.
- Served as a resource for other office's to ensure "Best Practice" standards set by the MGMA was being met.