- To fill the position of Business Analyst in a company with strong corporate culture, possess exceptional evaluation and judgment abilities, oral and written communication skills, and strong problem - solving skills.
- Extensive experience in Business Analysis, QA and Financial Analysis and Auditing
- Superior proficiency with MS Office including PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Working experience in SAP and MAINFRAME tools.
- Knowledge of quantitative analysis, including technical, statistical and financial analysis.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of data management, including database and spreadsheet applications
- Ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Highly detailed oriented and capable of analyzing data creatively
- Proficient in preparing and executing test cases, analyzing the test results, reporting defects, gathering defect reports and presenting timely status updates to the engineering teams.
- Thorough understanding of SDLC, testing methodologies and tools, and testing standards and techniques
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Exceptional evaluation and judgment skills
- Proficient in learning new technologies and quickly adaptable to new environments
- High oral and written communication skills
- MS degrees in FINANCE and STATISTICS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics and computer applications
Operating System: Microsoft Windows Environments
Testing Tools: HP ALM, QTP 10.0 (Quick Test Professional)
Databases: MS Access, Sybase
Other Software: MS-Office, Mainframe (Group facts), SAP tools, Sibel, SharePoint
INTERNAL AUDIT ASST.
- Perform audit procedures, including identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting processes and procedures.
- Conduct substantive testing, such as tests of detailed activities and transactions or analytical review tests, to obtain audit evidence.
- Support external auditors by coordinating information requirements
- Conduct interviews, reviews document, develops and administers surveys, Identifies, develops and documents audit issues and recommendations using independent judgment concerning areas being reviewed.
- Assist in communicating the results of audit and consulting projects via written reports and oral presentations to management and other stakeholders.
- Participated in product development life cycle
- Reviewed requirements. Specifications and technical design document to provide timely meaningful feedback
- Created detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimated, prioritized, planned and coordinated testing activities
- Worked collaboratively with software integration & release management specialist and support staff to provide support as needed for product
- Performed user creation, validation and posting contents in classified & matrimony module
- Validated the user data, images and advertisement contents.
- Verified the functionalities of e-mail and SMS notification for matrimony module
- Analyzed integration requirements, designed documents for completeness and testability.
- Thoroughly tested software to ensure compliance with established requirements and design documentation.
- Performed through regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Monitored debugging process results
- Reported and tracked the defect list and communicate with developers to resolve and re-verify when they are fixed.
- Maintained a database of software defects, anomalies and issues
- Prepare, process, review, and check submitted accounting and financial documents, records
- Perform difficult and responsible technical work involving financial and related statistical record keeping
- Analyze and reconcile a variety of journals, accounts, reports and records; to prepare, process, and maintain accounting system records, and transactions
- Prepare journal entries and general ledger reconciliations and perform month and year-end closing of accounting records; assist with budget development and monitoring
- Interaction with the investment managers and data collection for periodic reports
- Maintain confidentiality of a wide range of sensitive information
- Preparation of portfolio monitoring report for investment
- Assists in the asset and liability management of the fund
- Actively involved in creating customers for AM-Ex Credit Card, interacting with them for business opportunities for the bank.
- Educated both business and mass market customers on bank policies and Procedures.
- Lead a team of 15 service representatives.
- Consistently achieved and exceeded department crossing-selling goals.