Work for a thriving company that can utilize my secret security clearance, design and creative thinking skills as well as provide positive team work environment.
Confidential, Fort Belvoir, VA
- Designs and revises forms in accordance with agency formatting procedures and design standards
- Ensures the agency employees have access to the most current version of all agency forms
- Electronically transmit all forms containing sensitive information to the Privacy Act Office to ensure the proper Privacy Act Statement is created and attached to each form
- Administrating the DTRA forms library online website and providing helpdesk support for all issuances.
- Responsible for developing and performing 508 compliance
- Responsible for ordering and tracking all agency wide publications and forms.
- Establishing procedures and criteria, and provides guidance to Confidential Components in the management and control of public collection requirements.
- Created automated data base for information collections DTRA/SCC WMD File Plan for records management
- Reviewing draft of Confidential Privacy Act Systems of Records Notices (SORNs) for public information collection requirements.
Confidential, Greenbelt, MD
- Application design, workflow design, and end - to-end client application support for the development and implementation of forms
- Developing XML Schema, Process and deploying to test out the forms in workbench
- Design and develop a digital signing process allowing users to fill out web forms, digitally sign a PDF rendered version of the form, and save it back into the application.
Confidential, Fairfax, VA
- Created forms from start to finish, various environment of Form Conversion of government forms(including VBA, CBP, IRS, Grants.gov etc.) - using original paper forms, static Microsoft Word documents, PDF files or other documents and convert them into interactive Fillable Adobe PDF forms using Adobe LiveCycle Designer.
- Created a form when submitting that will open up the PC default email program and default to a designated email account, and auto populate the subject line field.
- Applied 508 compliance to all the forms and performing testing of Government documents using Jaws.
- Responsible for the generation of custom PDF electronic forms utilizing requirements issued by our client.
- Responsible for testing and debugging forms and their automation.
Confidential, Springfield, VA
- Preflight client files for proper specifications and graphic quality , d esign direct mail pieces while working closely with clients to create their vision , f ollow and maintain deadlines for completion of displays , o rganized work area and multitasking with multiple jobs .
- Interact with multiple clients & print vendors for final production.
- Work with various print materials/processes such as: lambda or inkjet on C-Print material, fabric dye sublimation, top-surface vinyl graphics on fabric .
- Provide additional service such as: photo touch up/manipulation, Pantone PMS color matching processes and graphic installations.