- IT professional with broad experience straddling project roles.
- Over ten years experience with Maximo from versions 4.11 through the latest fix packs for 7.5/7.6 supporting implementation as well as upgrade and support projects.
- Over four years in energy industry, and over 6 years in utilities overall, with projects from detailing processes through system configuration and delivery.
- Skilled at meeting with clients, creating process flows, working with functional design then configuring to meet client needs from a highly specialized technical standpoint.
- Has worked with Maximo in highly customized as well as standard (out of the box) implementations, understanding the business rules for each client.
- Able to lead clients through multilayer upgrades.
- Skilled at working with all levels of clients as well as training teams prior to turning up and going live.
- A strong and reliable resource to have available throughout Maximo projects from requirements gathering, to detail design, to technical implementation, to post Go - Live support & continuing maintenance of Maximo Systems.
Confidential, Laurel, MT/Mankato, MN/Kalama, WA
Senior Maximo Consultant
- Completed upgrade of highly customized Maximo 6.2.4 instance to Maximo 184.108.40.206 utilizing IBM’s Maximo Database Upgrade Utility.
- Completed upgrade of stripped customization 7.1.1.x instance to Maximo 7.5
- Currently Supporting & Maintaining 3 Separate Production Maximo Systems
- Maintains 8 Devlopment, QA, or Testing Servers
- Focus shift from Maximo 6.x to Maximo 7.x
- Completed User Acceptance Testing Guide for Maximo 7.1.x as to the client's needs
- Collected and analyzed screens from existing production system and ensured those “configured” screens were carried in the upgrade
- Implementation of Actuate 9, BIRT 2.1.2/2.3.2/3.7.1 , & Cognos 8 for reporting
- IBM/MRO Maximo (MXES) Integration & Migration Experience (MEA/MIF)
- Completed Data Mapping, manual and automated data conversion from Maximo 6.x into Maximo 7.x through SQL Scripts, MIF iFace Tables, & Import/Export (v.7.5)
- Requirements Gathering Exercises, Proposal Writing
- Utilized Application Designer for Screen & Application Changes
- Utilized Workflow Designer for creating and editing Work Flows.
- IBM Maximo 6.x troubleshooting, preparation for upgrade to 7.x
- IBM Maximo 7.x Upgrade troubleshooting & system administration duties
- IBM Maximo Mobile v. 6.x Troubleshooting, 7.1.x Testing & Upgrade
- Installation of IBM Maximo v. 7.1.x (clean new install for new facility)
- Preparation & Delivery of IBM Maximo v. 6.x & 7.x Training Materials
- MSSQL 2005/2008 Database Configuration & Preparation for Maximo 7.x & 7.5
- Currently Supporting Client with 10-20 hours of afterhours support
Confidential, Bloomington, IN
Senior Lead Maximo Consultant/Project Manager
- Completed upgrade of highly customized Maximo 6.2.3 instance to Maximo 6.2.5 w/ Calibration utilizing the IBM Process Solution Installer.
- Completed User Acceptance Testing & Validation Guide for various Maximo Apps.
- Analyzed screens from existing production system and ensured those “configured” screens were carried in the add-on and verified against existing validation documentation.
- Utilized Application Designer for Screen & Application Changes.
- Utilized Workflow Designer for creation of Data Sheet Approval Workflow.
- Troubleshooting Application Errors post upgrade via WebSphere & Maximo System Logs.
- Data Migration of Data Sheets from Flat Files through MEA Integration Application
- Configuration of MEA Interface through standard Object Structure,Enterprise Service, External System configuration as an iFace Interface.
- Completed Migration of Configured/Customized Screens for Calibration
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Senior Lead Maximo Consultant
- Led the technical side of the Maximo 4.11 to Maximo 7.5 project.
- Completed Data Mapping for entire 4.11 to 7.5 system.
- Completed Data Migration via Rules Manager Migration, SQL Scripts, & MIF Imports.
- Implemented, Configured, Trained, & wrote several reports in BIRT 3.7.1.
- Compiled and Wrote the Training Curriculum and performed train the trainer sessions.
- Completed the Data Migration & Setup for the Service Request Workflow to replace an existing .NET implentation to 4.11.
- Completed the Implementation of LDAP w/ Active Directory through WebSphere & LDAPSYNC cron tasks.
- Troubleshooting of WebSphere memory leak(s) and Java Heap Sizes for optimal performance on a single (test) system as well as a clustered (production) instance.
- Building EAR files for configuration & Implementation of TRM Rules Manager
- Wrote several Rules for Service Request/Ticket App & Work Order App
- Implemented and Configured TRM Rules Manager for Rules & Data Migration use.
Confidential, Orlando, FL
Senior Maximo Workflow Consultant
- Led the Design & Architecture of Maximo 6.2.3 Workflow Implementation
- Focused on the TICKET Maximo Business Object & the related Service Request ticket class
- Designed Workflow with several sub processes and complex condition nodes with over 240 lines (sum of positive connection lines & negative connection lines) connecting said nodes
- Designed & Completed the successful backend migration of Maximo 6.2 workflow from development instances to quality, stress, and finally production instances
- Participated in a full Quality effort with defect tracking through HP Quality Center
- Developed Actions, Roles, & Escalations to tie workflow into status changes, roles to manage personnel, and Escalations to fire off requests generated from an .net based web form
- Created a Custom App to contain a Custom Attraction Responsibilities Matrix which drove auto-populated fields which in turn drove Maximo workflow assignments from roles based on those auto-populated data sets.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA/Houston, TX
Senior Maximo Consultant
- Completed Data Mapping for portions of the Maximo 6.2.4 system in preparation for migration to SAP EAM
- Troubleshooting of Actuate 8.5 system for legacy Maximo Reports.
- Completed several Crystal Reports as conversion from Actuate Reports.
- Maintained the legacy Maximo System until all sites had been migrated to SAP
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
Maximo SME Consultant
- IBM Maximo v. 6.x/7.x Design, Implementation, & Deployment
- IBM/MRO Maximo (MXES) Integration & Migration Experience
- Completed Data Mapping, manual and automated data conversion from a legacy system into Maximo
- Syclo Agentry Platform Compatibility with Workflow Research & Design
- Documentum DOC Application Support & Installation
- Documentum DQL Troubleshooting & Support
- Utilized Maximo Data Loader (MDL) & MEA for Data Migration
- Configured & Installed TAMIT Modules, ITAM for MXES, & TSRM
- Experience with ITUP & ITIC (Tivoli Unified Processes & Composer)
- Completed Several Technical Designs, Functional Designs, & Detail Designs
- Completed Workflow design using Workflow Designer
- Resolved Technical, Functional, & System Issues
- Preformed Business Analyst Processes Definitions among other BA Duties
- Installed & Configured the Maximo Discovery Product
- Assisted in Java Development, Troubleshooting, & Design
- Led the project design of Workflow through the business processes
- Project Design of Workflow processes included Syclo Platform Liaison for Workflow
- Collected information and interviewed based upon process definitions
- Preformed development and testing of integration components
- Tuning Oracle 10g for Performance & Stabilization
- Worked as a Functional and Technical Consultant for Maximo, TIBCO, Documentum, & SAP
- Configured & Tested Transportation, Utility, CS, ITSM, & ITAM versions of Maximo v. 6.x
- Worked with several integration points (Ariba, Documentum, SAP)
- Installed, Configured, & Wrote Reports in Actuate Reports
Confidential, Detroit, MI
Maximo Systems Functional & Technical Consultant
- IBM Maximo v. 6.2 Design, Implementation, & Deployment Experience
- IBM/MRO Maximo (MXES) Integration & Migration Experience
- Documentum Integration & Interface Configuration & Deployment
- Documentum Data Migration & DOC Application Installation/Support
- Utilized Application Designer for custom layouts, fields, & menus
- Worked over the entire lifecycle of the Maximo Implementation
- Developed Technical Designs for Maximo Customizations
- Preformed multiple Data Migrations & Conversions
- Configured & Wrote custom Actuate & Crystal Reports
- Developed key interfaces between Maximo and 3rd Party Systems (Ariba)
- Preformed testing of entire enterprise system prior to Go-Live
- Configured Domains, Custom Lookups, Queries, & Escalation Tasks
- Conducted instructor lead training and 1 on 1 support of Maximo, Advantex, & SAP Systems to Power Users, Super Users, & End Users
- Support & Process Development of CMMS Software (Maximo 6.x Enterprise Suite), Mobile Work Order Software (MDSI Advantex), & Accounting Software SAP.
- Courseware development & Technical Writing for all 3 systems
- Process Development & Support of Interfaces between application systems (WBI, FSA)
- Oracle Database, Data Model(s), & MBO Relationships understanding
- Provided developmental assistance in Advantex to Maximo Middleware in XML and Web services. Also configured WBI interface to convert data for Maximo. Utilized Data loader to import legacy data.
- Created Web sphere Technical & Functional Design Specifications
- Installed & Configured Web Sphere for Production, Test, & Development Environments
- Utilized Maximo Workflow Designer to develop and design workflow
- Utilized TSRM (Rules Manager) within MXES Applications & MEA
- Used analytical thinking and problem solving to solve several major issues in system interfaces as well as Maximo and Advantex systems.
- Utilities Domain Knowledge, Utilities Corporate Structure Knowledge
- Assisted in the end user system configuration of HTML/Browser connection to Maximo 6.x
- Maximo Enterprise Adapter Configuration (MEA)
- Knowledge in ITAM & ITSM Modules
- Used Workflow Designer & Interview Process to configure workflow for Preventative Maintenance, Work Order Tracking, & other modules
- Utilized data flow diagrams to develop system workflows