Skills: Python, Tableau, SQL Server, Excel, MS Visio, Hobsons - CRM, MailChimp, Google Analytics, Power BI, ESRI, SPSS.
Strengths: Data Analysis, Digital Analysis, Market Analysis, Business Analysis, Statistical Analysis, Data Visualization
Graduate Assistant - Data Analyst
- Documented reporting methodology, sliced and diced complex data into meaningful conclusions that can be turned into actionable decisions.
- Monitor and analyse online performance through campaign dashboard and provide strategic optimization recommendations.
- Analysed customer conversion KPIs using Google Analytics and Tableau to determine areas of campaign improvement for optimal performance.
- Designed, developed and produced Ad Hoc reports that connected quantitative data to insights that drove and changed the business.
- Maintained deep understanding of business process, logic, systems, and data.
- Collaborated actively with senior management to assess business performance and suggest key metrics and business actions based on data analysis.
- Wrote and optimized SQL queries to perform data extraction and merging.
- Conducted analysis on assessing customer consuming behaviours and discover value of customers with RMF analysis; applied customer segmentation with clustering algorithms such as K-Means Clustering and Hierarchical Clustering.
- Performed data integrity checks, data cleaning, exploratory analysis using Python and Tableau.
- Collaborated with testing manager and product manager in writing test plans and analysis for A/B testing. Recommended next steps based on performance of control and challenger experiences.
- Designed and implemented digital marketing campaigns using Google AdWords, ESRI. Provided insights and recommendations using Google Analytics and Tableau to report to upper level management.
- Used k-means clustering and decision tree to segment clients and track growth of business. Build prediction model to segment potential clients using Excel and Tableau.