More than 15 years of success in project leadership and resource management highlighted by steady advancement with Confidential. Analytical business leader, able to secure partners’ buy - in and collaboration across the organization to effect change. Embrace the challenges of process improvement, delivering innovative solutions that drive business forward.
CORE COMPETENCIES INCLUDE:
- Managing Budgets, Resources & Vendors
- Hiring, Coaching & People Development
- In-store Infrastructure & Networking
- Planning / Forecasting
- Big Data / Data Movement / Visualization
- SDLC and Agile Development
- Cross-functional Collaboration
- Customer Relationship Management
TECHNOLOGY / TOOLS:
- Lean Kit
- Data Stage
Confidential, Bentonville, AR
Senior Manager, Information Systems
- Promoted to steer data integration / data movement, and market basket data for entire Walmart enterprise, both domestic and international, with a budget of $10M.
- Led, hired, evaluated, and developed a team of 14 direct reports (including Hadoop Developer, Mainframe Developer, DataStage Developer, C Developer, Kafka Developer).
- Worked closely with business customers including Program Managers and senior executive leadership. Reported to Senior Director.
- Created offshore team to handle added workload and support pager duties during non-peak hours.
- Led project review meetings and attended Project Boards focused on planning and resource assignment.
ISD Manager, Data Analytics
- Led a team of 10 OBIE / Tableau experts and Data Scientists in managing multiple projects concurrently.
- Team developed real estate modeling / data mapping for site selection of new stores, clubs, and Neighborhood Markets.
- Delivered on Sam’s KPI visualizations, allowing club managers to track progress of tasks in the club.
- Led Mainframe, HADOOP, and C# development efforts, facilitating key function for Pharmacy business customer.
- Managed team of 18 direct reports and a project budget of $6M.
- Developed strategy for application lifecycle management including development, QA, release, and support. Reported to Senior Director.
- Led project to consolidate Pharmacy HIPAA data from Mainframe to HADOOP.
- Led and implemented Data Strategy project which landed all Pharmacy data in one location for consumption and analytics.
Confidential, Bentonville, AR
Manager, Front End Development
- Built out a release lifecycle and plan to deliver quarterly releases, which allowed Walmart to stay compliant with ongoing changes and government regulations.
- Teamed with Quality Assurance to develop a QA lab for testing.
Operations Supervisor, Field Support
- Directed projects with a focus on reducing help ticket requests and call volume.
- Managed service desk phone queue.
- Led 18 direct reports including hiring, evaluating, and development planning.
- Set up and opened more than 200 stores during my tenure with the team with almost no issues.
- Collaborated with development to release a bug repair version which eliminated 500+ calls / issues per week.
SYSTEMS Administrator, Field Support
- Supported setup of new stores and relocation projects.
- Worked closely on all UNIX systems and networks within Walmart.
TECHNICIAN, Field Support
- Escalated and worked tickets involving critical issues at store level.