- 5 years of professional experience in Development, Administration, Integration and implementation technology solutions using Force.com solution and Salesforce.com CRM.
- Experienced in developing business processes and system solutions based on Force.com. Worked closely with clients to establish problem specifications and system designs.
- Proficient in developing applications in test - driven and agile methodology.
- Collaborate with Technical Architects and Business Analyst’s to gather requirements, proposed design solutions and successfully Implemented POC’s with R&D as per requirements.
- Proficient with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Force.com in Salesforce.
- Have good working knowledge in querying salesforce.com database with SOQL & SOSL using Force.com Explorer or Workbench.
- Expertise in Salesforce.com Configuration & Customization, Visualforce pages, Apex classes, Controllers, Batch apex, Apex web services, Schedule apex, Apex Sharing and Triggers.
- Created Custom Applications, Objects, Fields, Page Layouts, Profiles, Roles, Custom Labels, Custom Settings, Validation Rules, Visualforce component.
- Excellent Team Player with good communication and inter-personal skills, received Team Achievement Award.
- Received You made a Difference Award for reducing deployment time by 90% and development of complex integrations with third-party and also received Certificate of Appreciation from client.
Salesforce.com: Sales cloud, Service Cloud, Apex, VisualForce, Triggers, Reports, Dashboards, Workflows, Approvals, OWD, Sharing Rules, Force.com Sites, Profiles, Integrations using REST and SOAP API.
Skills: Core Java, C, C++,. Net, HTML, CSS, Java Script, jQuery, XML
Database: Oracle, Microsoft Access, Force.com
Tools: Eclipse IDE, Workbench, SFDC Data Loader, ANT Tool, SVN, Bugzilla, Jira
- Managed small to medium amount of student data, Customized Data Reporting and Analytics.
- Created customized reports utilized by directors for business decisions, managed HTML web pages, data management.
Senior Associate Consultant
- Provided best practices and presented additional opportunities to further leverage Salesforce and the Force.com platform.
- Led and trained freshers the best practices for implementing Salesforce.
- Supported business needs with technical design documentation.
- Met with customer operations managers to identify issues and areas of potential improvement by working closely with them.
Senior Software Engineer
- Structured security and administration processes to ensure appropriate data access levels and business continuity.
- Consulted with multinational clients, gathered and analyzed their business requirements to design and develop IT solutions (Salesforce.com) by collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Managed API integrations and web services.
- Experienced in all stages of SDLC involving Requirement Analysis, Design, Implementation, Documentation, Testing, Configuration Management and Training to End Users.
- Strong experience in Salesforce Development and Design.
- Developed Stock Trading Mobile application for Windows Phone using Windows Phone 7.
- Built a native mobile application for mobile phones supporting Windows 7 and a middleware to connect to the global trading backend. Client can perform retail trading using their mobiles.