- I am a Microstrategy certified designer and developer with nine years of experience in the development of IT projects.
- During the past six years I have worked specifically in Business Intelligence where I took part in important projects in Confidential .
- Responsible and attached to my work, I am comfortable working in teams as well as managing new developments and BI projects.
- I build good relationships with co - workers and have the capacity to create and coordinate jobs projects of various sizes and complexities.
- I’m always available to learn new technologies, tools and methodologies as fast as possible.
Business Intelligence Consultant
- Extensive experience measuring, analyzing and documenting business requirements and applying effective BI solutions.
- Spearheaded the design of different Data Warehouses and Data Mart for diverse business as air transport, telecommunications, financial, retail and education.
- Extensive experience working with MicroStrategy platform using versions 8.x, 9.x and 10.2.
- Knowledge about MicroStrategy Desktop, MicroStrategy Intelligence Server, MicroStrategy OLAP services, MicroStrategy Architect, MicroStrategy office and MicroStrategy Distribution Services.
- Extensive experience creating Logical Data Models and Physical Schema of tables.
- High knowledge creating and configuring projects, facts, attributes, hierarchies, transformations, logical tables, metrics, filters, prompts, advanced metrics, advanced filters, advanced prompts, custom groups, consolidations, drill maps and manage of VLDB properties.
- High experience designing, building and scheduling Intelligence Cubes in MicroStrategy.
- Long experience reviewing MicroStregy reports, validating SQL Queries and identifying troubles as “cross join” or crosses with wrong tables, etc.
- Extensive experience designing and developing Dashboards, Documents, Reports, Visual Insight using MicroStrategy.
- Developed many BI solutions using MicroStrategy Mobile.
- Provided orientation and training about the use of MicroStrategy and how to take advantage of it.
- Provided extensive support as a MicroStrategy Developer in different versions, starting in 9.1.
- Designed, implemented, developed and supported BI system and ETL processes, data model/structure, business logics, BI application server configuration, BI reporting.
- Three year of experience with ETL process mapping, designing transformation process, designing and developing Workflows using InfoSphere DataStage 8.1.
- Three year of experience developing ETL Process using Pentaho.
- Nine years of experience with Oracle 10g, Oracle 11g Oracle 12c.
- Extensive experience developing with PL/SQL script, stored procedures, functions, jobs, triggers, etc.
- Six years of experience with Teradata using versions 12, 13 and 14.
- Knowledge about Teradata architecture to take advantage of different characteristics to improve the performance loading and querying tables, these characteristic are: indexes, partitions, statistics, compressions, etc.
- Extensive experience programming TPTs and BTEQs in Teradata.
- Experience using Databases such as Sql Server, PostgreSql and other.
- Support validating performance, and aid in the development of action plans.
- Collaborated with end-users, to analyze and document requirements for BI solutions
- Provided support and problem resolution for reporting and application issues
- Data validation and analysis
Computer Analyst and Programmer
- Extensive experience designing, analyzing and developing Web Applications using J2EE technologies.
- Experience configuring, developing, and deploying applications within web/application frameworks and servers (JBoss, Apache/Tomcat).
- Developed SQL Programming in Oracle using Stored Procedures.
- Experience programing with PHP5, HTML5, CSS.
- Extensive knowledge of RDBMS: MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSql.