Seeking a quality environment to create a niche for myself in the organization through hard work, loyalty and perseverance where my knowledge can be shared and enriched in all spheres.
- 10 years of experience in IT Industry and having 8 years of extensive experience specializing in packaging / repackaging /deployment delivery management and Project Management.
- Worked as Team Lead with Confidential for packaging, virtualization, deployment using SCCM 2007,2012 and UAT Process.
- Around 1 year of experience in Visual Basic and Vb.net as a developer in Microsoft technologies covering all phases of system development including requirements analysis, architecture and design, user interface design, hands - on development, unit testing, and deployment, Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Around 1 Year as an EDP Analyst in data capture, data processing, operational concept documenting, creation of in-house software tools for processing massive field survey data and land Information
- 8 years of experience as IT Operations System Analyst in MSI Technologies for Repackaging using Windows XP,Vista, Windows 7. Worked on Package deployment tool Radia, SCCM and Active directory.
- Worked on virtualization concepts (APP-V) and Symantec Workspace virtualization(SWV), citrix packages and Thinapp packages.
- Worked with Application migration tool on servers.
- Lead for discovery process, connecting with customer and creating request document and getting them approved by application owner.
- Created Process document for discovery and UAT methodology.
- Being a Quality control specialist coordinated all the issues related to discovery and UAT Process.
- Onboarding and off boarding of resources which includes granting/removing access to all client systems, mailboxes, roaster maintenance, updating resource forecast.
- Providing daily, weekly and Monthly SLA and KPI reports to project leadership and helping them to understand the status of the projects.
- Operations Management
- Led the meetings involving leadership team, identifying the risk and continuous follow up with stakeholders.
- Created Pivot table reports and graphs, created SharePoint data entry forms and managed all the reports.
- Implement quality improvement guidelines/plans relating to project management processes.
- Ensure entire work is compliant with internal and external audit requirements. Worked closely with stakeholders to bring into closure.
- Involved in Requirement Analysis, project reporting, metrics.
- Involved in gathering Roll off’s base data across FS Projects and following up with leadership team
- Achieved client appreciations multiple times, received client awards on quality delivery and great appreciation of leadership and management skills.
- Attained highest satisfaction in delivery for all projects.
- Analyzing the media and handling the discovery process, connecting with customer and creating Package request Document and getting them approved by application owner.
- Created Process workflow for both discovery and UAT.
- Remediating the applications on Windows 7 platform.
- Completing documentation of the remediate applications within the specified time.
- Assisting the team members in solving issues.
- Trouble shooting the complex applications.
- Worked on Active directory application testing, Group policy management.
- Building asset repository for the Avanade TI Capability for significant value addition.
- Connecting with the UAT testers and doing a follow-up on the applications that has to be completed with stipulated time.
- Report daily Status to the Client and management prepare dashboard review every week to the management.
- Involved in staffing and creating and scheduling calls with onsite.
- Prepare metrics and planning every week.
- Creating Audit Reports for the Project(Risk, Quality and BCP Documents as per the project needs)
- Connect to different stake holders and complete the Auditing tasks.
Senior System Engineer
- Analyzing the Package request Document provided by the client.
- Repackaging legacy installations into Windows installer format using Installsheild Admin Studio 7.5 in XP, windows 7 environment.
- Worked on various stages of the packaging process workflow including Requirements gathering, Packaging, Testing and Quality Assurance.
- Performed custom actions using VB Script as per enterprise requirements, particularly for site-specific applications. Worked on various other scripts for the team members which also will be executed through radia.
- Troubleshooting various applications using tools like Beyond compare, installrite.
- Creating transforms (MST) for vendor MSI'S, embedding transforms, applying patches (MSP) for software updates.
- Define and create guidelines for standard packaging methods and for peer reviews of packaged applications.
- Develop applications to match the Best Practices and Customizing to the requirements.
- Debugging Applications using Installrite, Beyond Compare, and Araxis.
- Creating the Final Report Documentation for packages (.MSI applications)
- Testing applications on Windows XP and Windows 7 Operating System and make sure that the application is layered (Packaged) according to the Company’s best practices.
- Verification for the standards using Checklist.
- Maintaining documentation for every application we work on followed by Best practices.
- Analysis, Coding and Debugging, Unit testing, Implementation and Maintenance
Technology: Visual Basic 6.0, Crystal Reports 8, MS-Access2000,MS-Excel 2000