- Long - term, comprehensive experience in media, communications, customer service, public relations, publication, analysis, program oversight, business management and marketing.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Communications.
- Skillful in interviewing, public relations, recording, reporting and organization.
- Well-organized multi-tasker with strong detail orientation.
- Self-driven, effective team player with strengths in communication and developing interpersonal relationships.
- Possess excellent planning, organization, time management and decision-making skills.
- Strategically coordinate and collaborate with various professionals to maximize performance in facilitating goals and attaining operational excellence.
- Extensive community involvement and winner of numerous awards for professional excellence.
- Provide knowledgeable and considered business advice to companies and charities in Genesee County.
- Responsible for developing internet marketing and media materials such as registration cards.
- Proficiently serve as Auctioneer and Master of Ceremonies as need arises.
- Skillfully advise clients regarding fundraising activities, concepts and community interactions.
- Clients include Luigi's Restaurant, Arctic Equipment Heating & Cooling, Hibernian’s, St. John the Evangelist Church, Holy Rosary Catholic School, St. Mary's Church, St. Michael's Concert Event and Kara West Fundraising Event.
Morning Show Co-Host and News Director
- Successfully arranged interviews with former presidents, celebrities and various high-profile individuals.
- Continually sought out ways to improve market penetration and maintain local business dominance.
- Knowledgeably produced strategic marketing concepts and participated in various local events and fundraising activities.
- Recipient of numerous media awards for proficiency and professional excellence, listed in section below.
- Responsible for development and management of various media campaigns, crisis communications, press conferences and information releases.
- Skillfully generated press and publicity using expansive network of local, regional and national media.
- Proficiently resolved various crisis scenarios and functioned as Key Liaison with state, county and Federal agencies.
- Expertly attended to constituent concerns such as Medicare and Social Security.
- Drafted and issued press releases, letters of correspondence to government officials and press conferences.