A challenging project or program management position in area of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) or implementation of enterprise wide solutions utilizing my extensive experience.
Languages: C, C++, Java, Visual Basic, TCL, PERL, VB Script, Java Script, HTML, XML
CAD/CAM: UNIGRAPHICS, NX, SOLID EDGE, AUTOCAD, Mastercam, PowerMill, CREO
PLM: Teamcenter Unified, ITK, UFUNC,BMIDE,CAD Attributes Mapping
Data Base: Oracle, SYBASE, Ingres
OS: WINDOWS 7, LINUX, HP - UX, SOLARIS
- Developed structure uploading process for new vehicle production.
- Developed IPEM uploading process and CREO verification process for new vehicle production.
- Developed CREO / Teamcenter integration attribute mapping files
- Developed NX / Teamcenter integration attribute mapping files and BMIDE data model changes
- Developed Options and Variance structure for Confidential vihecle desing
- Developed Multi-CAD integration withTeamcenter
- Worked on development of overall Teamcenter architecture for Confidential military part of the business
- Worked on FMS configuration for Confidential FSC servers
- Worked on 4-tires client configuration
- Converted NX customizations from NX7.5 to NX10 upgrade in Teamcenter integrated environment.
Lead IT Architect Business Technology
- Lead development and design efforts for new NC Machining Manufacturing process in PLM project
- Lead development and design efforts for Engineering process for release models and drawings in PLM project (Teamcenter 11)
- Lead the development and design efforts for enhancements of the Teamcenter 8.3 release process
- Developed the architecture of NX10 integration for Teamcenter 11 / PLM environment
- Lead development efforts for configuration of new PLM TC data model
- Lead development efforts for configuration NX attribute mapping environment
IM program Manager Business Solutions
- Lead the development team to implement Teamcenter multi-site synchronization process for 6 Confidential teamcenter sites
- Implemented improved Teamcenter remote release process for Confidential
- Lead development team for Teamcenter 83. and Teamcenter 2007 upgrades
- Dedeloped data model changes in BMIDE, interface in stylesheets and CAD attributes mapping
- Lead support and sustaining efforts for Confidential
- Maintained code base for all Confidential customization
- Participated in Confidential PLM implementation for newly acquired “Energy Storage” buisiness
- Implemented and maintained Teamcenter multi-site consistency system based on Siemens MSA reports
- Maintained Teamcenter FMS system
- Implemented NX large assemblies loading optimization system
- Developed process for site consolidation in Confidential and participate in execution of the process
- Lead the development efforts for NX8.5 to NX10 upgrade in Teamcenter 11 / PLM environment
Mold Build CAD/CAM Manager
Confidential, Flint, MI
- Provided support and implementation of PowerMill, Mastercam and Unigraphics for Mold Build area
- Developed and implemented CNC programs downloading capacity for Delphi Flint East site
- As a member of an IT leadership team, developed and implemented Delphi North American CAM Road Map.
- As a member of an IT leadership team, selected and deployed CAM Hardware and Software platform.
- Optimized Mold Build production process by developing productivity utilities.
- Provided Beta testing services for upcoming CAD and CAM software.
- Developed and implemented application programs to support DELPHI Math-Based processes.
- Implemented Confidential /CAM solutions on the Windows 2000 platform.
- Developed the Unigraphics-based injection mold creation process.
- Developed and implemented the Confidential /CAM PDM solution based on iMAN.
- Participated in Joint Application Development teams as a DELPHI representative.
- Lead Unigraphics Users Acceptance Testing Team for DELPHI CAD/CAM operations.
- Lead the migration of Confidential post-processor system from GPM to UG/POST.
- Developed the automated division wide process for CAM.
- Participated in the DELPHI/CAM Center of Expertise (COE) Activity
Advanced Application Engineer
- Implemented GM Automotive Component division wide CAM solution.
- Participated in GM Automotive Component Group CAD/CAM strategic planning activity.
- Compiled requirements for GM enterprise CAD/CAM solution.
- Participated in the development of training classes for GM NAO UG users.
- Developed a common post-processor system for GM Automotive Component Division UG users.
- Participated in the GM/NAO CAM Focus Group Activity.
- Performed system integration of client/server applications.
- Provided system administration of SUN, NCR, and MOTOROLA, SYBASE and ORACLE servers.
- Implemented Domain Name Services (DNS) for Chrysler MIS.
- Installed and supported TCP/IP LAN transport packages.
- Performed evaluation and installation of X-WINDOWS emulation packages.
- Designed procedures for performance analysis of client/server applications.