- A seasoned customer service professional seeking management level and/or advancement opportunities in the Southeast.
- I have accumulated 10+ years in Call Center Organizational Development//Consulting experience which include entry level positions as well as Executive positions, expert in customer service, with proven experience developing management and leadership core competencies through and executive coaching.
- I am a proven customer service operations leader who is highly successful while working in partnership with diverse operational departments which include Sales, Marketing and IT Development.
- I offer an established track record of employee mentoring/leadership, business change management expertise, and knowledge.
- I have managed advanced customer service implementations designed for customer service fulfillment and employee and development.
- An influential metric - driven motivator and team oriented member who participates with an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for success.
- I am dedicated to generating innovative and high impact team effort and communications.
- I offer professional customer service experience, knowledge, skills, and focus on customer satisfaction.
- I have also provided professional organizational assessment, design and for all levels of personnel.
- Service driver with emphasis on maximizing customer/employee satisfaction, and development, maximizing company profit;; employee retention leader; mentoring and coaching for employees; team motivation ; assisting employees how to be professional representatives of positions
- Instilling cultural and organizational expectations established for said company’ success by example; Entrepreneurial spirit.
Director of Operations
- Assessed, developed and facilitated business development strategies and leadership .
- Customer Service and skill development to Customer Service Representatives.
- Conducted organizational assessments and operational design related to employee interpersonal/behavioral guidelines and operational/procedural structure with focus on process improvement and lean high performance team models.
- Conducted Strategic planning as well as Root Cause Analysis.
- Designed and developed a proven operational model which offers solutions to organizational process improvement and operations.
- Developed and maintain successful business partnerships with vendors, and staffing providers.
- Keynote speaker for executive board conferences, seminars and management and leadership conferences.
Director of Operations
- Developed and implemented strategy for operational management and development so as to meet agreed organizational performance plans within company agreed budgets and timescales.
- Established and maintained appropriate performance systems for measuring necessary aspects of operational management and development.
- Monitored, measured and reported on operational issues, opportunities and development.
- Managed and developed direct reporting staff consisting of call center managers, human resources, and manager. Direct and indirect reports totaled 150 employees.
- Managed and controlled departmental expenditures within agreed budgets.
- Liaised with other functional/departmental managers so as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of operational development, and to ensure all departments were fully informed of operational objectives, purposes and s.
- Maintained awareness and knowledge of marketing/sales strategies of company and provided suitable communication to directors, managers and staff. Contributed to the evaluation and development of operational strategy and performance in cooperation-with the executive team.
- Successfully established procedures, policies, personnel, and business growth from beginning levels of 10 customers and 15 staff to over 100 customers and 125 direct and indirect reports.
- Successfully raised average sales quotas 15% per customer interaction and contact.
- Maintained employee retention with less than 10% call center agent turnover annually.
- Successfully strengthened and maintained communication with external customers.
- Liaised with franchise owners and supported national owners/mangers with sales efforts.
- Marketing, networking, and sales.
- Assessment and business to business (B2B) consultation regarding staffing needs.
- Identification of required employee skill sets related to job performance.
- Assisting with recruiting and screening applicants for hire.
- Community service and involvement with various organizations.
Manager for and Development
Confidential, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Managed two supervisors who collectively supported 4 project managers, 10 and 10 quality specialists that were responsible for all phases of employee development for 400 customer service employees within six departments.
- Trained new and existing customer service representatives with focused skills to increase revenue and retain customers.
- Developed and maintained relationships between various departments involved in telecommunications, encompassing all facets of said call center, from the Customer Service department through the Help Desk, IT, Marketing and Sales departments.
- Responsible for call center quality assurance performance measures and service levels.
- Responsible for project management research and development related to existing systems and product upgrades in union with marketing and sales associates regionally. Responsible for technical curriculum development and implementation.
- Raised quality service level of call center from eighty-five to ninety-seven percent in less than six months, while averaging and maintaining a ninety nine percent service level in department.
- Successfully developed and combined four separate service groups consisting of Project Managers, Quality Specialists, Technical Writing Specialists and Specialists into one and Development group.
- Raised corporate representation amongst 4 supercenters to highest rated customer service supercenter.
- Developed advanced materials that improved time delays related to implementing technical revisions into customer support.
- Developed trend -setting changes in department interactions with emphasis on effective support and communication between and customer service including an access database which measured response time and resolution.
- Communicated with and assisted the Marketing and Sales departments in setting projected goals.
- Assisted the Marketing and Sales departments with specific, including classes and al materials for said courses that resulted in the internal Account Management team achieving a 1,418,000.00 term annual commitment average per quarter.