- SocializR (Web - App that query, store, and export tweets)
- Built using ASP.NET, Entity Framework, and MVC design.
- Hosted on Microsoft Azure, and MS SQL database.
- Used Ajax to call on MVC/API controllers which is then redirected to the service layer/business logic.
- Refactored logic away from controllers into service layer to ease maintenance.
- Created an RSS feed to export tweets from the database.
- Incorporated Asynchronous methods, as well as manual SQL statements to improve performance.
- Created models and view-models to handle Tweets, search parameters, MapQuest JSON data, among many others.
- Used GitHub for source control and code merges.
- Promoted into Account Executive within the first 6 months.
- Achieved 80%, 220% and 212% in the first, second and third months of selling.
- Demoed 3 different electronic medical software suite to clients.
- Received “Exceeds Expectation” ratings in year-end review for innovation and problem solving.
- Recognized by the VP of Product Development and Chief Revenue Officer for sales and service.