- Professional experience of analyzing data, performing requirement gathering for ETL development and BI reporting in Fortune 500 Global IT and Consulting Company.
- Profuse working experience with database integration, SQL for data extraction, MS Office and Excel report design.
- Acquired practical knowledge of Data Visualization and Database/Statistical concepts, while pursuing Masters in Information Systems in Business Analytics from University of Texas, Arlington.
- Conversant with Agile and SDLC methodologies, through the breadth of work experience with multiple project clients related to Banking Finance and Telecom.
- Successfully involved in project management, designing, developing and implementing data - driven solutions to support in Project operations
- Instrumental in Project Coordination in gathering essential information from meetings or documents, performing various administrative tasks and sending information summarized to upper management.
- Effectively administered business services, script, enterprise application integration, enterprise information management, workflows and customer relationship management.
- Perceived internship training and gained working experience as Analyst with one of the India’s leading software product development and services company.
Programming language: SQL, T-SQL, Java, HTML5, CSS, Hive, Spark, Pig, Flume, Python, R
Data Management: Oracle 10g/11g, MS SQL Server, MS Excel, Hadoop, ETL
Reporting & Visualization: MSBI (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS), Tableau, Crystal Reports
Business Modeling Tools: MS Visio, Star UML
Other Tools: Oracle SQL Developer, Toad, MS Office, Outlook, MS Project, Visual Studio 2015, Eclipse, Informatica PowerCenter, IBM Bluemix, Jupyter Notebook, Anaconda, R studio
Business Intelligence Analyst
- Create, maintain and define ETL specifications and troubleshoot data movement and transformation challenges of loading data
- Documented the plans for data collection, cleansing and creating mapping specifications for use by ETL development team.
- Maintained SQL server database through which the inventory was maintained, and reports were developed with Tableau and advanced Excel functions including Pivot tables, V - Lookups.
Software Engineering Analyst
- Extensively worked on ETL process consisting of data transformation, data sourcing, mapping, conversion and loading.
- Developed mappings that perform Extraction, Transformation and load of source data into target using various power center transformations to meet business logics in the mapping
- Gained proficiency in writing queries and converting the ETL mappings into SQL.
- Gathered requirements from business subject matter users and IT teams for implementing the Data Warehouse.
- Monitored report orientation and structures with the use of advanced Excel functions including Pivot Tables, V-Lookups.
- Developed mappings that perform Extraction, Transformation and load of source data into target using various power center transformations to meet business logics in the mapping.
- Assisted in building the ETL source to Target specification documents by understanding the business requirements.
- Performance tuning was performed at the Mapping level as well as the Database level to increase the data throughput.
- Worked with relationship database models, schemas & entity-relationship diagrams (ERDs)
- Involved in preparing Unit test plans and providing assistance to the testing and production support team in resolving errors.
- Reduced number of incidences raised by client by providing L2 level support.
- Organized knowledge sharing sessions for technical understanding among team members.
Task: ETL, Informatica, Excel, SSRS, Data Reports, SQL, Data Analysis, Test Plans, Unix, Agile
- Analyzed the user requirements and translating them into system requirements and functional requirements
- Created ER schema diagram, tables, integrity constraints using MySQL.
- Created Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, and Sequence Diagrams in MS Visio.
- Performed manual front-end testing to check all functionalities of different modules.
Task: SRS, Test Plan, Use Case, Activity Diagrams, Java, SQL, MS Visio.