AREAS OF PRACTICE:
- Business Analysis
- Project Management
- Statistical Analysis
- Technical Analysis
- Policy Administration Systems
- HPALM (Quality Center)
- Crystal Reports
- Business Objects
- Lotus Notes
- Spencer Real Estate
- PSI Accounting
- Macola Accounting
- MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- New application development to replace a driving discount based on a Confidential with a new driver discount program involving the ability to track trips from a smart phone, utilizing LexisNexis interaction.
- Developed detailed requirements and designed a test plan matrix and test cases for testing leveraging HP Application Lifecycle Management (formerly Quality Center).
- New application development to automate reporting claims liability details to Medicare for Claimants that are Medicare Beneficiaries.
- Developed detailed requirements including screen change mock - ups for V12 claims screens for the new fields required for reporting.
- Assisted with test plan design.
Lead Business Analyst
- New application development providing independent channel agents direct access to policy, billing and claims inquiries from their desktop, utilizing IVANS and Vertafore system interaction.
- Facilitation at both at a team and management level. Includes JAD sessions for requirements gathering and approval.
- Developed detailed mapping requirements, leveraging use case methodologies.
- Designed work-flow diagrams, test plan matrix, and test cases for testing leveraging HP Application Lifecycle Management (formerly Quality Center).
- Established an instance of agency management systems for the insurer.
- Designed all of the forms on PlanetPress Software (DEC page, Application, Quote, and all policy, billing and claims forms for four auto products).
- Acted as test lead, managing the testing done by offshore testers as well as working with developers on any defects found.
- Triaged incidents to verify actual defects and not training issues.
- Wrote requirements, worked with developers on design changes, and tested any updated functions prior to delivery.
- Crystal Reports were leveraged for reporting Production Support Updates.
- Reported client auto statistics to Confidential (now PCI), and property statistics to Confidential .
- Reporting included quarterly detail of written/paid business, and claims activity including incurred, but not written (IBNR).
- Provided Financial Reporting to Confidential for each state the client was licensed, matching quarterly reporting to the annual Financial Statement
- Regulation within select states produced weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly or annual reports. This included CAT reporting.
- Trained new employees in office procedures and computer skills in administrative environment
- Set up and used Spencer Real Estate software in a legal setting for real estate closing document preparation.
- Chairperson of Business Analyst Forum. Drove the development of a mentoring program for Business Analysts. Assisted in the development of a web page to allow new Business Analysts to request mentoring assistance or access training documents.
- Facilitated collaborative sessions with internal business experts, programming, and technical teams, regulatory agencies, and sales agents to produce accurate and timely reporting.
- Developed and delivered cross-functional training for customer service department to enhance staff capability, proficiency and morale.
- Developed and facilitated projects for volunteers and staff in a non-profit setting.
- Facilitate JAD sessions to gather requirements for new development, and enhancements. Current work includes construction of an Agency Facing User Interface.
- Test case planning and strategy which includes writing test plans, use cases, test matrices, resource planning, and testing needs. Defect resolution, including reviewing and correcting Java XML errors and retesting all defects.