TECHNICAL: Type writing English
COMPUTER SKILLS: MS Office, Pact Soft ware (Payroll ), IDS Software
WORK EXEPERIANCE :
- Recruitment and identifying the active sources of recruitment (dealing with Campus as well as direct recruitment)
- Dealing with HR policies and procedures of the organization
- Handling the whole Gamut of HR activities.
- Finalizing the Departmental Annual Budget .
- Co - coordinating the MIS Review Meetings.
- Major areas of workforce planning
- Performance Appraisal and motivational policies
- To deal with various audits regarding the organizational requirement.
- To deal with the Leave Control procedures and implementation of effective Policies.
- Dealing with Employee Retention .
- Monitoring Staff Cafeteria, Staff Lockers & Executive Lockers.
- Implemented KRAs (Key Result Areas) for Confidential .
- Strict Compliance of all Statutory works.
- Monitoring Employee benefits / Welfare activities including yearly celebrations and get-togethers.
- Dealt with the Union & Wage Negotiations.
- All HR Related works - from the date of joining of the Employee till the Retirement, all necessary formalities are being dealt.
- All Training activities - from Induction to orientation, need based Training, On job Training, Basic Technical Training, Outbound Training for the Managers,
- Coordinating the Group Insurance and Mediclaim & Machinery Breakdown claim settlements.
- Monitoring the Security Operations.
- Previous Employment Details: