- Consistently and repeatedly out - performs management and shareholder expectations in producing revenue.
- Extensive experience pioneering new technologies as well as invigorating mature organizations in new or established markets.
- Positive coach, effective builder and leader of high performing sales teams.
- Data driven, analytical and skilled in developing repeatable processes to move prospects from early stage leads to closed, satisfied customers .
- Deep understanding of reimbursement - both Fee for Service and Value Based Care. Known for delivering presentation before FDA advisory panel winning “OTC” clearance for a class II cardiac device. Interviewed on Fox News http://youtu.be/qAAkx3fMhlc
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy
- Executive Relationships
- Sales Process Development
- Sales Strategy
- Key Accounts
- Pipeline Development
- Market Expansion
- Financial Analysis
- Personal Development
- Team Building.
Vice President, Sales and Marketing
- Leveraged professional network, engaged partners to accelerate development of new products.
- Built a sales pipeline of $2MM for next generation products among Home Health Care providers.
- Negotiated contracts with 3 ACOs totaling $1.2MM to demonstrate cost avoidance, R.O.I. and quality improvement, enabling the first large scale deployments of new products Vitacast and Vitachek.
- Hired and trained a team of 7 in Sales and Marketing.
- Created positive momentum with VA Home Telehealth winning a contract extension May 2016.
Confidential, Annapolis, Maryland
Vice President - Sales
- Grew medical sales from less than $50K in 2011 to over $450K in 2012 and $400K in Q1 and Q2 2013.
- Closed contracts with MGH, Tufts and Sanborn Place using the ZephyrLIFE system within the facility, validating patient safety, ambulation and improved clinical outcomes. All negotiated at the C level.
- Negotiated contracts with Johns Hopkins, Christ Hospital, Kindred Healthcare and Extendicare to deploy the ZephyrLIFE system in remote settings to impact care transitions, reduce readmissions, improve outcomes.
- Engaged medical electronics firms with “holes” in their product offerings which aligned with Zephyr’s core competency sweet spot. Developed relationships with senior executives at these firms positioning Zephyr as a partner, investment or acquisition. Zephyr acquired by Covidien.
Confidential, Ocean, New JerseyVice President - Sales
- Trained an inside sales force through strategic selling principals, enabling the closure of a highly technical opportunity with a Global Pharmaceutical Company valued at $2.8 million for a new CRO client.
- Created the commercial strategy for startup Heartwatch, LLC.
- Engaged KOLs in Heart Failure, refined Bioheart solution, negotiated with Yale University for pilot program.
Confidential, Wall, New Jersey
Vice President - General Manager - Founder
- Increased revenue for 39 consecutive quarters, despite steady reimbursement cutbacks.
- Sold company, at favorable terms, to a strategic buyer without any disruption of service to our client base.
- Sold a key account ($400,000 annual revenue) for the company by strategically bringing credibility to the process and effectively differentiating our services.
- Saved Company 70% ($750,000) in equipment costs by acquiring a European services provider in bankruptcy.
- Penetrated the clinical research market and won a $250,000 contract with Yale School of Medicine.