T - SQL, SSIS, SSRS, TFS, Visual Studio, C#, SharePoint, SSMS, SQL Server, Data Mapping, Data Cleansing
Business Intellegence Analyst
- Develop and populate database models that meet reporting and analytic requirements
- Lead development of ETL solutions to ensure data is sourced from appropriate internal and external systems
- Manage own end-to-end technology architecture for BI platform
- Work closely with IT at every phase of development cycle to ensure alignment of solutions with requirements
- Provide delivery of business applications - through system requirements, design, development, testing, implementation, production support and documentation for all phases
- Design and document database architecture and have experience in Relational and Dimension Data Modeling.
- Knowledge of designing Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence platform
- The ability to build database scheme, tables, procedures and permissions
- Knowledge of SSRS and performance points
- Provide ongoing production support for existing solutions
- Anticipate and identify issues as they arise; monitor and report to management on the status of efforts
- Innovate for improving overall quality of solutions and team efficiencies
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of data
SSIS ETL Developer
- Design, develop, test, and troubleshoot SSIS packages that implement ETL processes
- Review, revise, and create stored procedures and other SQL Server objects
- Review database architectures and associated design documents
- Use Visual Studio coupled with Team Foundation Server as development environment, script repository, and deployment tool
- While serving as team member on ETL team using SSIS made significant performance improvements the process.
- Served as team lead for developing SCAO forms for new application development.
- Provided mentoring to other programmers on forms and ETL projects.
- Researched and designed new development of forms for new statewide court management system.
- Ensured efficient, accurate, and timely collection and manipulation of data.
- Work both independently and as part of a team.
- Work efficiently and accurately in an atmosphere of constantly changing priorities.
- Successfully upgraded all SSIS ETL packages from SQL Server 2008 R2 to SQL Server Data Tools 2012.