- Human Resources Management Professional with 3+ years of experience in employee management, recruitment, policy design and payroll management possessing the knowledge, ability and drive to lead the HR effort as an innovative catalyst for organizations. Highly oriented and organized with practical understanding of business needs. Areas of expertise include conflict management and employee retention.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Employee Recruitment and Retention Payroll Management
- HR Policy Development HR Records Management
- Performance Management Training and Development
Assistant HR Manager
- Identify the manpower requirements and writing up Job descriptions.
- Sourcing of profiles through job portals and coordinating with third parties like recruiting agencies.
- Initial screening of profiles and Schedule interviews.
- Joining formalities and Orientation of new hire.
- Framing policies in accordance with management suggestions.
- Compilation and maintaining monthly payroll statements of employees.
- Payment of ESI, PT, PF and documentation of same.
- Ensuring documents are maintained in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Handling Performance Appraisal Process.
- Dealing with Employee grievances and complaints.
- Maintaining employee personnel files and work reports.
- Maintaining, monitoring and updating leave registers.
- Identifying the Training needs of employees by consulting the HOD.
- Preparing schedules for Training of new hire and experienced.
- Implementing and monitoring training programs as per schedules.
- Evaluating Training effectiveness by taking feedback of participants and HOD.