- 8 years of professional experience on Software Development platform, with experience in Salesforce CRM as a Salesforce Consultant.
- Hands - on experience in analysis, design, development, and testing of the SFDC application.
- Worked closely with Business Users to enable business processes using SFDC.
- Experience working across various SFDC implementations covering Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Chatter & App-exchange applications.
- Experience in SFDC development using Apex classes and Triggers, Visual Force, Force.com IDE, SOQL, SOSL.
- Proficiency in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Email Services, Approvals, Workflows, Reports, Dashboards, Tasks and Events.
- Experience in data migration using Salesforce import wizard, data loader UI and Apex Data Loader through Command Line.
- Skilled in customizing standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Price books, Cases, Leads, Campaigns as per client’s need.
- Expert in generating and analyzing custom Reports and Dashboard for management and various business unit personnel to provide detail information on key performance indicators.
- Developed process enhancements through automations including Workflow, Approval Processes, and Escalation Rules.
- Experience in Salesforce Testing and Administration spanning all facets of package software and SaaS application implementation.
- Strong knowledge & experience working in teams implementing Agile Methodologies using JIRA tool.
- In-depth experience in CRM business processes like Forecasting, Campaign Management, Lead Management, Pipeline Management, Order Management, Account Management, Case Management.
- Hands on experience with Apex Language, Apex Trigger, Apex Class, Apex Test Methods, Apex Web Service, Visualforce Pages, Visualforce Components & Controllers.
- Experience in on premise infrastructure integration for Salesforce.com using Force.com platform, XML, Web Services (WSDL) and third party packages.
- Experience working with salesforce.com sandbox and production environments and experience in managing full sandbox, developer sandbox and Configuration-only sandbox.
- Proficiency in Object Oriented Languages like Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets and other Java technologies.
- Experience in databases such as SQL Server, Oracle and MySQL.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, accustomed to working in both large and small team environments.
CRM Applications: Salesforce.com, Siebel 18.104.22.168, 8.1, 7.8, 7.7 (versions)
Sales force Tools: Change Sets, Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Explorer, Force.com Data Loader, Force.com Excel Connector, Force.com Platform (Sandbox, and Production) and Sand box testing.
Frameworks and Architectures: Model View Controller (MVC) based solution design
Project Management Tools: MS-PROJECT 2000, MS Visio, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, HP Quality Center
Languages: Java, J2EE, C# and .Net
Databases Force.com: DB My SQL, Oracle 9i/10g
Salesforce Technologies: Salesforce CRM, Salesforce SFA, Apex Language, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visual force Pages / Components, S-Controls, Apex Web Services, AJAX, Workflow & Approvals, Dashboards, Analytic Snapshots, Custom Objects
SDLC Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile Methodology
Tools: for Version Control: Clear case, MS-VSS
Enterprise Application Integration Software (EAI): Understanding of SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) & Experienced in using SAP XI for defining data maps.
ETL/Integration Tools: Force.com, Data loader, Force.com Workbench.
Confidential, Harrisburg, PA
- Involved in CRM process like Design, development, planning, testing and integration of Salesforce Cloud services, data and accounts.
- Created custom objects, triggers, validation rules to help track internal help desk cases, customize campaign budgeting and lead qualification.
- Developed Apex Triggers, Apex Classes and Test Methods.
- Created custom controllers implementing complex code for retrieval from Salesforce to Visual Force pages.
- Customized standard sales force objects like Accounts, Contacts, case management and solutions.
- Wrote SOQL and SOSL statements within custom controllers, extensions and triggers.
- Used SalesForce.com Ajax Toolkit to make asynchronous calls to the SFDC data store for optimizing data retrieval speeds.
- Worked on Salesforce UserInterface design SFA based application for the Users
- Created an interactive UI to improve customer experience while recording the damage incurred to the property using Visualforce pages.
- Created various reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards) and setup report folders to authenticate users based on their profiles (permissions).
- Worked on Cast Iron Integration Solution which simplified application migration and integration.
- Used analytic snapshots for bi-weekly reports.
- Managed users, hierarchical roles, profiles, security controls and territory management.
- Developing Apex Triggers, Apex Classes test Methods
- Maintaining roles, profiles and user accounts.
- Developing Complex Apex Batch Jobs and changes to the existing Jobs for better Performance.
- Developed Visual Force Pages for certifying the User data available for scrubbing.
- Developing Custom Objects, Custom reports and configured Analytical Snapshots to analyze the data into on a regular basis for sales performance and lead generation statics.
Environment: SalesForce.com CRM Application Platform, Apex Language, SOQL, SOSL, Visualforce, WSDL, Custom Objects, Tabs, Page Layouts, Workflows, Approval Processes, Email, Messaging, Dashboards, SOAP, Web Services, Reports, Eclipse.
- Gathering business requirements, designing appropriate solutions, and implementing solutions in Force.com platform, especially in enhancing Salesforce Chatter in highly dynamic agile environment.
- Worked on analyzing the complete Apex classes , Apex Triggers and Pages in the Salesforce.com at the design phase, which also included documenting the use and effect of these in the current instance for the migration/implementation phase
- Have played a major role in developing and supporting all the Integrations done in the Salesforce .com instance for the client.
- Performed regression tests on the existing code using Eclipse and made the necessary changes to enhance the code wherever necessary.
- Interacted with testing and the development teams for the development and testing of the code.
- Created many Email Templates and Mail Merge Templates and was involved in doing the mail merge for different standard and custom objects.
- Have worked on moving data from external legacy system into Salesforce application using Apex Data loader & CSV files.
- Involved in setting up field level access for each custom object created based on the user's role within the organization
- Involved in Unit Testing , for the customizations and developments done during the project.
- Worked on work-flow business rules by using workflows , process builders , and visual flows .
- Created page layouts , search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists and other components on a record detail and edit pages. Developed and configured various custom reports and report folders for different user profiles.
- Developed and implemented both the time dependent and time independent workflows as per the requirement. Developed and deployed Workflows and approval process wherever necessary. Created profiles, roles and implemented object level , field level and record level security.
- Designed, implemented and developed the Custom Objects, Page Layouts, Custom Tabs, and Components to suit to the needs of the application.
- Implemented enhancements on objects like Accounts, Leads, Contacts, Opportunities, Quotes, Activities, Tasks, Reports and Dashboards.
- Scheduled retrieval of report data with analytic snapshots to dump the data on daily basis.
- Used sandbox for testing and deployed the code into the production environment.
- Created an interactive User Interface to improve customer experience while recording the damage incurred to the property using Visualforce pages.
- Customized dashboards to track the usage for productivity and performance of business centers.
- Deployed and Configured Chatter Usage Dashboards to keep track and generate reports and dashboards for high ranked users inside organization.
Environment: .Salesforce.com CRM application platform, Apex language, Apex triggers, Visual Force (pages, components, controllers), HTML, Java script, SOQL, SOSL, Email services, Data loader, Security controls, Windows XP, Eclipse IDE plug-in, Sandbox data.
Confidential, Bloomington, IL
- Analyzed business needs, distinguish between needs and wants, identify gaps between business needs Designed, and deployed the Custom objects , Custom tabs , Entity-Relationship data model , validation rules , Workflow Rules , Auto-Response Rules , Page layouts , Components, Visua l Force Pages to suit to the needs of the application
- Worked on various sales force objects like Accounts, Opportunities , Products and Reports .
- Worked closely with sales team and business analysts and performed detailed analysis of business and user requirements, designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of Work.com ( SFDC )
- Used SOQL & SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Created APEX Classes , Controller Classes and APEX Triggers for various functional needs.
- Created Custom objects, Custom fields, Formula fields, Lookup & Mater-Detail Relationships, Page Layouts, Role Hierarchy, Record Types based on the business requirements.
- Involved in SFDC application support for end users.
- Replaced logics of Validation Rules and a Workflow Process for various custom and standard objects .
- Worked on Eclipse as the development environment, CVS as version controller.
- Imported accounts and contacts data through Import Wizard .
- Configured and deployed applications in various work environments like Development, QA, and Production .
- Performed data cleanup and/or Data migration to/from salesforce.com.
- Developed business documents for Salesforce.com Custom objects.
- Created stored procedures, trigger and user defined functions using Microsoft SQL Server.
- Implemented Error Processing for Informatica Mappings and Workflows .
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force Pages, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Pervasive Data Integrator, Windows XP.
Confidential, Nashville, TN
Salesforce Developer/ Admin
- Performed the roles of Salesforce.com Developer and Administrator in the organization.
- Primarily involved in developing prototype of the application as proof of concept (POC) for business team and as a guideline for development team.
- Developed, configured and supported the prototype application for its demo /UAT for various line of business from various cities, prepared deck for UAT & gathered feedback and followed up with further updates on the prototype and related documents.
- Created prototype using html and CSS.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com Standard objects like Accounts, Opportunities, Leads, Campaign and Reports.
- Created various Custom objects, Tabs, Workflows, Reports, Apex triggers and validation rules for the application.
- Created Email templates in Text, HTML and VisualForce necessary for the application.
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Used Data loader for all data adding, updating, and deleting, exporting data.
- Used Eclipse IDE for building scripts and deployment
- Documented Sales force fundamentals and reporting for easy understanding and navigation for business users
- Used Object Oriented Languages like C++, Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets and other Java technologies.
- Implemented server side programs by using Servlets and JSP.
- Participated in designing the user interface for the application using HTML, DHTML, Java Server Pages (JSP) and CSS.
- Implemented MVC using Struts Framework.
- Involved in gathering requirements from the client for designing the Web Pages.
- Involved in implementing the DAO pattern for database access and used the JDBC API extensively.
- Involved in implementing Multi-Threading for communication.
- Used XML with DTD and its references with the files.
- Tested the application functionality with JUnit Struts Test Cases.
- Used CVS for version control.
- Used JAXB API to bind XML schema to java classes.
- Extensively used ANT as a build tool.
- Handled the database access by implementing Controller Servlet.
- Involved in using Oracle for generating on-screen reports and writing complex sub-queries.
- Implemented PL/SQL stored procedures and triggers.
- Used JDBC prepared statements to call from Servlets for database access.
- Used Log4J for any errors in the application.
- Deployed project on Web Sphere 6.1 application server in Linux environment.