- A Master Business Administration in Human Resource with nearly 11 Years of Experience in HR & Operations, Recruitment, Manpower Planning & Budgeting, Performance Management, Employee Engagement and Training Development.
- Experienced in Hospital Management & Administration
- Experience in HR System & Policies
- Successful in motivating staff through clear communication and outstanding organization skills
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- HR Policy Execution Recruitment Performance Management
- Training and Development Employee Relations / Welfare Talent Pool Selection
- MIS Reports Competency Mapping Statutory Compliance
- Hospital Management Project Management
HR & Admin Manager
- Manpower Planning & Budgeting
- Talent Sourcing & Positioning
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- To initiate employee recruitment ( as per requirements of different departments) which includes release of advertisements, screening of applications, fixing interviews etc
- Induction / Joining formalities / Issue ID Card’s / Attendance Mobile App - New Joinees
- To issue appointment letters to duly selected staff and organise their induction and orientation.
- Also to organize confirmation interviews at the expiry of the probationary period assisting with the implementation and revision of HR policies and procedures in HO.
- To handle staff grievances, assist management in staff grievances, analyze repeated grievances and suggest corrective measures.
- Also to counsel employees whenever necessary
- To get maintained files and documents of all employees (staff & trainees) and records related to HR Policies.
- Define & Track Roles & Goals for key positions/talent
- Performance Management (formalize metrics, manage reviews, enable development)
- To suggest welfare and incentive schemes to increase productivity and enhance staff motivation
- To ensure the proper issue of identity cards, uniforms, lockers etc for new employees
- To ensure that the staff performance appraisal exercise is completed regularly and on time by all departments
- Employee Retention and Welfare.
- Conducting Exit Interviews
- Statutory Compliance, EPF, ESI, Bonus, Gratuity Payment
- Complete Payroll Processing, Salary Designing, Attendance, Leave Management of Staff
- Maintaining Database in Quick Books, Generating Employee Codes
- Payroll Processing and Salary Calculations
- Handling and Updating Master Data for Employees
- Daily/ Monthly MIS, Maintaining and Updating database
- Time Office- Leaves and Attendance Management
- Managing Advances
- To lead and support in the various admin activities
- Take care of the facility maintenance on a whole - Security, House Keeping, Security Systems, Food Vendors, Stationery Vendors
- Maintain good relations and rapport among the government bodies for any local support or help.
- Should be able to coordinate the entire transportation, canteen system for the employees across the organization.
- Should be able to maintain and coordinate with the vendor identification, negotiation and fulfilling the works assigned.
- Maintaining continuous backup for all emergency services and coordinating with the vendors during critical situations.
- Ensures adherence to quality standards in the centre operations
- Implementation of Clinical and administrative protocols & procedures
- Provide prompt, courteous, efficient and personalized service to all stakeholders
- Ensures optimum utilization of facilities & services.
- Ensuring that all clinical as well as non clinical processes and protocols are adhered to
- Monitor the key performance indicators of the centre and initiate corrective action, whenever necessary.
- Plan and implement up gradation of the centre facilities, product equipment and services in coordination with GM - Operations
- Establishing MIS in critical areas to assist in monitoring, reporting & problem solving
- Ensures relevant statutory requirements and norms are met so as to achieve efficiency of business operations
- Implementing the Performance Appraisal Plan for the staff, Finalization of KRA’S to the Departmental Heads, Evaluating & providing feedback
- Enabling the employee’s development by specifying their job competencies & through training
- Handle medico legal issues in conjunction with the GM - Operations
- To reduce expenditure by cutting costs and enhance profit margins
- Monitoring & reviewing all patient related services to ensure high degree of Customer Satisfaction Index
- Identifying performance targets & accountabilities
- Reviewing & evaluating performance against the targets
- Identifying & addressing deviations & its relevant causes
- Is responsible for bottom line profitability and revenue generation as per target of the centre
- Strategic business planning