- Accomplished IT professional with extensive experience in business analysis, project management, quality assurance, operations, training, and system/process implementation. High level of understanding in various EMR/ EHR software.
- Functional and Technical analysis
- Requirements Gathering
- System Screen Design
- Quality Assurance Testing
- Technical documentation
- Identifying User Requirements
- Process Improvement
- Resources Management
- Provided direct end user support to train Physician and staff using the Epic/Sunrise/Cerner software.
- Promoted the benefits of the program through the user’s work productivity.
- Helped identify issues and documented incidents.
Vice President of Operations
- Responsible for the day - to-day operations including analysis, research and resolution of varied problems as well as administering defined procedures, analysis and report generation, and exception processing.
- Coordinated the implementation of products/services and operational solutions.
- Participated in designing, documenting, implementing, and monitoring of new products/services.
- Coordinated daily implementations and provided guidance to operational teams and technicians within the U.S. regarding procedural, technical and/or operational changes.
- Analyzed business operations to determine improvement opportunities and overall business strategy.
- Gathered and analyzed data about current and potential clients.
- Created standardized operational processes and goals across all Company departments and offices.
- Ensured all operational activities stayed within the specified budgets and timelines.
- Provided continual feedback to all departments, offices and external clients to ensure goals were met.
- Maintenance at Major Retail Clients, Digital Media Displays, Router Upgrades, Server Cutovers, Replacement /VOIP Hardware, installing/replacing/configuring hardware firewalls, troubleshooting and repairing. Installation of Rack/Stack IBM servers, routers, modems, POS Hardware Replacement/0Migrate and troubleshoot migrations to Windows 7, network deployments of Windows installations to PCs. Install, manage, maintain and develop deployment strategies and procedures for Microsoft Windows Server 2016. Reconfigured, changed, logged and updated all network devices, PCs, switchers, servers, router conversion, POS systems.
Lead Technical Analyst
- Reconfigured, changed, logged and updated all network devices, PCs, switchers, servers, router conversion, POS systems, Uscan registers and Intellex security systems throughout the southeast for the Harris Teeter store chain.
- Managed business relationships, scheduled staffing, financing, marketing, and service vendor facilitation. Assumed full control of installation, training clients, and testing procedures during and at completion of system installation
- Installed complete security systems (alarm and video) for commercial clients throughout the southeast. Completed report generation, interviewing, hiring, and training.
- Interfaced with various business partners in order to document current process flow. Team task to create and implement new operations system.
- Created documentation and technical specifications. Utilized UML diagrams in creation of Use Case designs. Utilized OOD in creation of screen documentation and specifications. Adhered to all HIPAA rules and regulations. Updated all user training materials to include new functionalities for the next version of product development.
Sr. Business Analyst/QA Analyst
- Worked on the Unicru Project Team and was responsible for a subset of project deliverables for the Store Operations Hiring/Screening Project team as the liaison between technical and business personnel.
- Provided analysis and facilitated communication between business units and IT to interpret and clarify business and systems requirements. Created test cases and test scripts for the Unicru hiring management software.