- An IT professional with more than 12 plus years of experience in Information Technology with implementation and experienced in Data Warehouse Applications (SAP BusinessObjects Reporting, Administration, SAP BusinessObjects Data Services, Crystal Reports Enterprise), Salesforce Administration, Tableau, SPOTFIRE and sound knowledge in different phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, design, development, testing, documentation and maintenance.
- Worked extensively with Business Objects Enterprise Suite (BI4.0, XI3.1, XIR2, 6x Versions), ETL Processes, and Web reporting including Xcelsius and BO Dashboards
- Worked extensively in SPOTFIRE 7.5/7.0/6.5 in developing wide range of Analytics and administrating the environment that includes installations, domain configuration (Active Directory), environment setup, migrations, version upgrade from lower versions to upper versions (6.5 to 7.5)
- Extensive experience with Business Objects Universe development, Full client reports, WEBI Reports, Xcelsius Dashboard - Using QWAAS and Live Office
- Expert in designing, implementing, distributing and maintaining Business Objects Universes, DESKI Reports and Web Intelligence Reports
- Experience in providing training to End Users to use the Business Objects Reporting Suite and SPOTFIRE
- Excellent skills in scheduling BO Reports and ETL Jobs using BOE Scheduler and Windows Scheduler, Tuning Performance with Data Flows and SQL in ETL Jobs and Experience in debugging and performance tuning of Business Objects Reports and ETL Jobs
- Excellent data-analysis skills and ability to translate specifications into a working universe and/or report
- Installed and Configured Business Objects Enterprise Suite, Business Objects Data Services (3.2 and 4.1 Versions with proper IQ and OQ documentation
- Experience in migration of BO Universe, WEBI/Crystal Reports, Dashboard Reports, Repository Objects, QaaWS Connections, Personal Folders, User Inbox Reports, Schedules, Connections and Access Levels from Business Objects 3.1 SP3 to 3.1 SP6 by using Import Wizard and 3.1 SP6 to 4.0 by using Upgrade Management Tool.
- Extensive experienced in ETL Migration from 3.2 to 4.1 version and migration tools in Business Objects Suite Import Wizard, Upgrade Management Tool (BI 4.0) and Promotion Management from environment to environment
- Excellent administration skills to manage the environment, server, users, groups and security setup for Business Objects Suite and / Business Objects Data Services tools
- Experience in configuring LDAP, Windows AD authentication and Certification
- Involved in Full life cycle (analysis, design, networking, development and deployment) of Business Objects Reporting Applications with Web Intelligence and Crystal Reports
- Expert in recruiting and resource allocation and Highly motivated and organized leader with excellent client relationship, listening, communication, and delivery skills
- Excellent Analytic skills with the ability to recognize and translate business problems into technology-based solutions and Extensive experience in leading, training, mentoring and coordinating activities with development teams
- Experience working with onsite and offshore models of project development
Business Intelligence: Business Objects BI4.0/XI3.1XI R2/6.5xCrystal Reports Enterprise, 2011 and 2008 versionsData Services 4.1/3.2BO Dashboards 4.0, 4.2 and Xcelsius 2008Tableau 9.0/10.2/10.4/10.5 Desktop/ServerSPOTFIRE 7.5/7.0/6.5
Salesforce Technologies: Salesforce.com, Force.com
Salesforce Database System: SOQL, Data Loader, Import Wizard
Salesforce Integration Tools: Jitterbit Cloud Data Loader (8.16)
Operating Systems: Windows 7/XP/2000/2003 and 2008 Server
Distributed Technologies: Web Services, IIS, Apache Servers
Web/Application Servers: Tomcat
Database applications: Oracle (11g/10g/9i) and MS-SQL Server (2000/2005/2008/2012 )
Industries: Healthcare, Banking
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
SAP Business Objects Architect / Senior Technical Lead
- Worked with customers directly to get the requirements on Tableau reporting, data loads and validate reports
- Building, publishing customized interactive reports and dashboards, report scheduling using Tableau server
- Created action filters, parameters and calculated sets for preparing dashboards and worksheets in Tableau
- Restricted data for particular users using Row level security and User filters
- Involved in visualization development, use of parameters, and report optimization
- Experience on connecting many type of data sources that includes Oracle, SQL Server, Excel, Text and Salesforce, able to handle large amount of datasets
- Designed complex dashboards taking advantage of all tableau functions including data blending, actions, parameters
- Have a good understanding of distributed technologies and architecture
- Good knowledge of tableau server, administrative functions, security, Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Managed relationships across the enterprise including managing expectations with business customers and leadership from project initiation to execution
- Managed teams both on-site and off-shore for Business Objects, Tableau and SPOTFIRE.
- Thorough knowledge of the installation, configuration and maintenance of Tableau, SPOTFIRE and Business Objects on Windows servers with different versions.
- Installed and configured the SPOTFIRE versions of 6.5, 7.0 and 7.5. Successfully migrated the DXP files from 6.5 to 7.5 along with the domain configurations, primary level of issues sorted out like MAP chart issue, adaptor issues
- Provided excellent end user support for both BO, Tableau and SPOTFIRE environments to resolved any kind of environment related issues
- As a Technical Specialist (BO Administrator), configured and managed 26 individual installations of Business Objects servers out of 67 installations in the organization. Each installation comprising of 2 development servers, 2 test servers, 2 production servers and 2 disaster recovery servers. So, handled a total of more than 200 Business Objects instances.
- Ability to quickly build and deliver new Business Objects environments. Have done multiple Business Objects builds across SDLC starting from development to test to production and disaster recovery servers.
- Good knowledge working on File Repository Server, Report Application Server, Web Intelligence Server, Destination Job Server, Program Job Server, Event Server and security setup.
- Implemented user authentication using LDAP.
- Deployed Universes, Documents, Users in repository and established connection with database.
- Importing/Exporting the Universes to repository to make it available to the users.
- Involved in the user management activities, maintained users and groups, created and assigned proper access levels using Central Management Console.
- As a Technical Specialist, worked on planning and sizing of new installs as per the business requirement.
- Worked on deployment of Business Objects and customized programs including SDK on different web application servers like Web Sphere, Web Logic and Tomcat.
- Experienced in planning and implementing disaster recovery procedures.
- Knowledge of SAP message creation and knowledge base searching for quick issue resolution.
- Expertise in issue resolution and user handling.
- Great communication skills, problem solving ability, planning and analytical thinking required for successful project management.
Tools: /Technologies: Tableau ( 9.0/10.2/10.4/10.5 ) SPOTFIRE (6.5 and 7.5). SAP Business Objects XI 4.0/3.1, Business Objects Data Services 4.1/3.2, Crystal Reports Enterprise, 2011/2008, Live Office 4.0, QaaWS, Dashboards 4.2/4.0/ Xcelsius 2008, Oracle 10/11g, SQL Server 2012/2008, Windows 10/7, Windows 2008 Server R2 Standard, Meta Data Manager, Information Steward, Web Servers, Universe Designer (UDT / IDT), Import Wizard, Promotion Management and Tomcat.
Business Objects Lead Consultant
- About Confidential is committed to applying science and global resources to improve health and well-being at every stage of life. It’s leading portfolio of products and medicines that support wellness and prevention, as well as treatment and cures for diseases across a broad range of therapeutic areas.
- SAP Business Objects - PGSDW project is a migration project and it’s migrated the reports and functionalities from COGNOS. The reports are classified into PGSDW, EDBARS, LMT, TT and VIP and these reports are developed with different universes and different databases.
- Using the GRC business requirement / technical requirement, requirements specification / verification and design specifications each Business Object Universe and reports will be created.
- Create a Business Objects Universe that will leverage the PGSDW Dimension and Fact data for reporting and ad-hoc queries.
- Approximately 44 Business Object reports will be created to replace existing COGNOS reports and utilize the new and updated Dimensions and Facts
Tools: /Technologies Used: SAP Business Objects XI 3.2 (CMC, Designer) Web Intelligence XI 3.2 (Info view), Live Office, MS Excel 2007, Windows XP, Windows 2003 Server.