- Client satisfaction oriented, with extensive experience leading services organizations and managing IT implementations.
- Solid track record of delivering solutions on - time and on-budget. Use strong personal interaction and communication skills to respond effectively to client needs.
- Provide compelling, positive leadership and empower implementation teams to deliver inventive solutions within project constraints, while demonstrating respect and acknowledgement for accomplishments.
- Broad industry experience includes healthcare (payer and provider), manufacturing, retail, utilities, technology, automotive, aerospace, government, transportation, and travel.
- Enterprise Implementations | Business Unit Management | SDLC | Technology Solution Delivery | Strategic Planning
- Program Management | Project Management | Information Technology | Global Team Management
Platforms: mainframes, DEC Vax, DEC Alpha, Confidential RS6000, PC, SUN, DEC Unix, HPUX
Operating Systems: MVS, VMS, UNIX, Windows
Languages: C, C++, Cobol, Pascal, Assembler, Fortran, Basic, SQL, MONK, JAVA
Communications Protocols: TCP/IP, SNA/LU6.2, FTP, HTTP(S), HL7, XML, HIPAA, X12, AS2
Data Structures: DB2, VSAM, BDAM, RDB, Access, Oracle, SQLserver
Applications: Microsoft Office Suite Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Word; MS Project
Confidential, Nashville, TN
- Directed all aspects of $6M business unit, 1st on regional level, then worldwide. Accountabilities included financials, client satisfaction, pre-sales collaboration, resource / staffing decisions, partner cooperation, services proposals, and contract approval.
- Managed global team of 22 direct reports plus multiple indirect and partner resources.
- Headed professional services organization for Prescriptive Analytics software and tools sold by Confidential .
- Collaborated with sales organizations on new deals and identified additional opportunities at current projects:
- Exceeded revenue target consistently by 4% or more.
- Maintained staff utilization above targets of 78%.
- Outperformed GP goals by 5% or more.
- Managed analytics projects ranging from $300K to $3M in North America, Europe, Asia, South America, and India. Select optimization projects: production planning, fleet maintenance, supply chain, and product placement.
- Managed service delivery at strategic accounts, primarily involving Enterprise Application Integration (EAI), Configure Price Quote (CPQ), and Order Management (OM) software and tools sold by Confidential . Built trusted advisor relationships with assigned clients, oversaw all Confidential projects and issue resolution, and worked with Sales to enable additional opportunities. Supervised diverse global teams including on-site, remote, and off-shore resources.
- Demonstrated solid track record of bringing in projects on-time and on-budget.
- Built reputation for being able to take on, and turn around, troubled accounts.
- Managed projects ranging from $50K EAI implementations to over $500K CPQ and OMS implementations.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Delivery Manager | Program Manager
- Directed delivery of services to strategic accounts, focused on implementation of Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) and Supply Chain Management (SCM) projects.
- Oversaw all of accounts consulting services projects and pportunities. Managed enterprise deals ranging from $300K to over $1M.
- Increased revenue over 15% annually by building trusted advisor relationships with assigned clients and identifying add-on opportunities.
- Obtained over 95% client satisfaction rating by successfully managing risk mitigation and issue resolution.
- Created corporate standard consulting methodology and best practices as Project Management Office (PMO) lead, increasing project success rate.