- Accomplished technical leader with strong hands - on background and proven experience in establishing global IT infrastructure to support growing startups and global enterprise companies, managing IT operations, and providing insight to leadership teams.
- Skilled in delivering technology advancements that surpass expectations in financial, services, and software industries.
- Expert in designing, implementing, and troubleshooting complex solutions that align with operational, release, and change management goals.
- Well-rounded leader with focus on information security, quality, efficiency and cost.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Strategic & Operational Planning
- Information Security
- Engineering & Team Leadership
- Global Operations Efficiency
- Talent Development
- Organizational Design & Build
- Service Delivery
- Change Management
- Program and Project Management
- Release Management
- System Administration (Windows/Linux)
- Cloud Infrastructure
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
Head of IT Environment Management Team / Director of Platform Engineering
- Contributed to revenue growth by designing and implementing a new cloud based platform (Windows, IIS, .NET, CentOS, Apache, Tomcat, MS SQL, Oracle) for a major international client to support up to 10M accounts, ensuring security standards and compliance with international laws. Achieved cost savings of over a million dollars through the implementation of the new Cloud-based platform strategy.
- Supported global strategic datacenter optimization initiative, managing seamless integration of 2 datacenters and multiple service lines into a single IT landscape, coordinating technical design (VMWare, Hyper-V, Windows, IIS, .NET, WCF, MS SQL, Internal/external network connectivity, ESG XML gateways, TMG, Load Balancers, Checkpoint Firewalls, SFG), priorities and schedules, resolving issues with minimal risk, and meeting deadlines and initiative objectives.
- Contributed to global information security improvement initiative by leading effort to improve security of data communication with clients and data providers by hardening security controls, TLS/SHA protocols, and authentication X.509 certificate based mutual authentication).
- Guided and coordinated web services data security integration with clients and 3rd-parties (Intel ESG, WCF, Reactivity).
- Worked in close collaboration with Application Development, QA, PMO, and multiple business heads on establishing process and procedure improvements to support Scrum/Agile delivery for platform and application management.
- Acted as a Business Unit (BU) Information Security Officer by aligning business unit standards and procedures with clearly defined security compliance guidelines and resolving risk findings which resulted in zero incidents.
Director of Application Support Engineering
- Drove growth by establishing top-performing application release management team, delivering multiple releases concurrently for Production, Customer Acceptance and Disaster Recovery environments.
- Managed $10M business unit portfolio of technical projects with shared services enterprise technology organization by working cross-functionally with leadership and key stakeholders in project prioritization, negotiations, and budgeting, tracking progress regularly to ensure defined requirements and deadlines were consistently met.
ConfidentialDirector of Application Support Engineering
- Improved service quality by establishing seamless collaboration with software development and software architecture teams in reviewing design and implementation of new in security of services.
- Drove technology operations efficiency by leading process integrations, aligning Confidential standards, networking, and system functionality with team objectives.
- Designed infrastructure from ground up for offices in US and India, building global network to support employee access to secure data, setting up global messaging infrastructure (MS Exchange), phone system, and source controls (TFS, CVS).
- Supported company growth by leading relocation project to a new state-of-the-art office to include budgeting, vendor management, negotiations and reporting.
- Improved efficiency and stability by establishing 2 new datacenters, directing integration with client facing IT services to included MS Windows/.NET based Production and DR hosting environments servicing major financial institutions.
- Enhanced service delivery by establishing ITIL standards-based change management, release management, and application support processes to improve customer experience and delivery quality.
- Collaborated with global development and architecture teams to improve system operational stability by leading design and architecture of security, operational, and platform application.