- Designing middleware solutions and implementing it for Clients in HealthCare, Banking and Retail domain for smooth Integration of internal and external system blocks
- In continuous pursue to learn and deliver best solutions complying with Service oriented Architecture with help of TIBCO products like BusinessWorks, EMS (Messaging System), BusinessEvents, Spotfire, Database and other supplementary products & technologies.
- Help Business to perceive systems which is in silos into one integrated system and Building processes with necessary reporting to increase ease of day - to-day operations.
- Working on TIBCO Designer 5.X to implement complex design using all major palettes related to SOAP, FTP, JMS, JDBC, HTTP, EMS and General palettes
- Implementation of ADB Adapter and File Adapter using batch/commit size & other configurations
- Worked on XML based tools & technologies like WSDLs, XSDs (Schemas), XSLT functions, XPATH etc.
- Integration with third parties through MQ Adapters implementation as well as over SOAP and Files
- Developed Applications both two types. Web-Services (SOAP/REST over HTTP) and Interfaces (Timer, JMS, File)
- Worked on setting up SSL communication (PKCS7/12, PEM, CER formats) to do handshake with vendor.
- Use TIBCO Administration for activities like component creations, deployments, monitoring or validating the applications
- EAR build & deployment using AppManage, Admin and automated tools.
- Application performance management using tools like Amber-Point, TIBCO BWPM as well as monitoring application using TIBCO HAWK as well as by tweaking Max-Job & Flow-Limit.
- Migration of 60 TIBCO services from AIX platform to Linux platform with necessary retro-fitting
- TIBCO EMS:
- Usage of JMS queues, topics, durable listeners, bridges and message selectors
- Using multiple mode of transport and mode of acknowledgement as per Business need
- TIBCO BusinessConnect:
- Developed and supporting application developed using BusinessConnect using SOAP protocol
- Implemented 3 trading partners which are configured for data exchanges done through BusinessConnect gateways and corresponding Private Process handles complex business process in background
- TIBCO Admin:
- Backend and Automated deployment (uDeploy)
- TIBCO software upgrade (TRA/Plugins), Java upgrade
- Server side triaging for issues during installation/upgrade using shell.
- TIBCO BusinessEvent:
- Development for event processing based on business rules. Mostly event triggering based on EMS message.
- Routing the message based on inferences to right application system.
- TIBCO Spotfire:
- Setting up Spotfire server, Web Player server on IIS system and migration of already developed report
- Enhancement existing reports based on business requirement
- SQL Processing
- Used two types of database. Oracle and DB2
- Database modeling based on requirement translation
- Use Stored Procedures & Packages, Triggers, Views and Materialized Views
- Analyze and develop indexes for performance improvisation
- Examining query plan and understanding the cost of query execution from Performance tuning
- Trizetto Facets
- Worked extensively with backend system as well as with front end system of Facets.
- Worked on Claims/Plan/Benefit/Accumulator Modules
- Others Skills
- Working as TIBCO hosting team, I have worked on Linux/Unix servers managing more than 70 servers
- Using shell scripts as well as AppManage commands for TIBCO server maintenance and deployments
- TIBCO Designer 5.10
- TIBCO Administrator 5.10
- TIBCO BusinessConnect 6.3
- TIBCO BWPM 2.0
- TIBCO AppManage/Shell scripting
- TIBCO BusinessEvents 5.2
- TIBCO Spotfire 7.0
- TIBCO HAWK/HAWK Display
- SQL Developer/DB Visualizer
- SOAP UI - SOAP Testing tool
- ServiceNow (Ticket System)/Serena BM
- File-Zilla/WinSCP - FTP tools uBuild/uDeploy (Build-Deploy automation tool)
- GEMS (EMS monitor) - Xming (Linux Interface)
- MS Visio - MS Office
Sr. Integration Consultant
- Rewriting legacy ETL application to integrate on-premise data source (Trizetto Facets) with external vendor system (CVS Caremark) for two-way communication channel
- Developing Business reports
- Keep Pharmacy benefits data for millions of Insured members within system synced by exchanging data feed with Pharmacy Benefit Manager System and reconciliation
- Key Responsibilities:
- Refurnish requirement with reference to Legacy system
- Design Business process and present to Business & Management. Share report and supporting data with vendors like NASCO system and CVS Caremark
- Development of designed system using TIBCO BusinessWorks, EMS, IBM MQ, BW-MQ Adapters, BW-File Adapters, FTP systems, PL/SQL and other tools as mentioned in skillset
- Perceive, suggest and develop Reports in TIBCO for Business and Leadership
- Project Description: Part of Technology unit in company providing need based technical consultation to Business unit to implement their projects on ground using TIBCO products. Unit was also responsible to do necessary POC (Proof of Concept) and implementing newer technologies like KAFKA and other DevOps technologies.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Setup upgraded TIBCO spotfire tool with migration of all existing reports. This included setting up Spotfire server/Web player server and web clients on Microsoft server and creation of BI report
- Developed multiple TIBCO services using BusinessWorks and EMS as per the requirement slated by Business units.
- Worked in Global delivery model
ISS Technology Consultant
- Project Description: I am part of TIBCO - Hosting support group. Applications under our TIBCO space are governed by our team. The standard operating procedures, new upgrades in infrastructure and software, development of platform services as well as deployment into controlled environment is into overall scope of this unit.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Support applications which are centralized-reusable components for other applications across organization which are built over TIBCO BW and EMS.
- TIBCO administration for deployment activities and supporting other teams.
- Development and retro-fitting of application using SWIFT plugin. SWIFT is international standard/platform for transaction exchanges across financial institutions/bank.
- Upgrade necessary software infrastructure to comply with latest minor/major fixes/version changes published by TIBCO and help other teams to comply with enterprise level standards & initiatives.
- Work/Review on development and unit testing of in-house applications and provide 24/7 support to in-house application
- Co-ordinate with Global team for delivery
- Represent group/team into weekly status calls (project meetings, testing DRB calls, etc.)
- Code Repository maintenance per standard procedures
- Work with product company (TIBCO) for the technical issues or showstoppers
Technology Lead/Application Lead
- This was “Managed Services” model project of development cum support for 22 TIBCO BW and BC applications primarily. We were managing market facing applications with user base over 5 million (covered members for BCBS). It was to facilitate insured members with functionalities like Benefit details, enrollment-claims information, insurance ID card, provider locator and other health-care related tools with their profile. There was integration with third parties over web and over file exchanges through TIBCO processes. The multi-tier SOA architecture which we developed and support was facilitating integration between top and the bottom tier.
- Lead the team of 5 developers at offshore and a technology analyst at onsite
- Interaction with client-side ASM/Directors as well as with Business stakeholders on Requirement
- Doing POC for the requirement and present it to clients with high level design
- Developing low level designs and implementation using TIBCO products, database, files systems
- Requirement gathering and analysis for the applications enhancements
- Efforts estimation
- Design and present solution followed by Development, code reviews and documentation review
- Unit test plan review, SIT support and Deployment and post deployment support
- Database Modeling - Architect review and discussion on the design based on normalization and other CareFirst standards and from performance and capacity evaluation point of view
- Analyzing the trends of incidents/problems into a permanent fix with objective to reduce the complaints from end customer
- Performance monitoring of applications through tools like BWPM, AmberPoint and HAWK.
- Support of 22 TIBCO applications (56 components) 24X7 complying with the SLAs (Service Level Agreement) for application issues/tickets. Support activities were driven by ITSM methodology.
- Co-ordination of onshore-offshore team:
- Regular Effective Communication
- Task assignment
- Fit gaps for appropriate utilization of resources
- Transition lead for the new application coming into our portfolio
- Development and Unit testing of Enhancements
- Designed and Developed complex applications
- Database Modeling - Architect review and discussion on the design based on normalization and other CareFirst standards and from performance point of view
- High level design and Low level design documentation