- 10+ years of Software Application Design, Development, and testing experience in Business Intelligence, Database Development or related discipline.
- 6+ years of experience as business intelligence programmer within Finance Dept. of several clients including International Executive Search firm, Insurance and Media Company; worked extensively on business reports for Energy and Utility/Construction Company. Past experience working with Wealth Management Firm, Accounting Firm on long - term engagement(s), and some experience with Retail and Healthcare clients.
- Extensive experience writing complex business logic for Business Intelligence Development Group. Hands-on experience writing complex report logic using SQL programs (SQL Procedures and functions) and Microsoft Business Intelligence tools like SSRS, SSIS with a good understanding of Data structures.
- Installed and maintained Reporting environment/portal - SQL reporting services and Business objects.
- Good experience working with Business end-users; having good data analysis skills and data conversion experience using vendor tools and some experience using C#. Used MS Excel for report delivery/UAT.
- Looking forward for an opportunity within Data Analytics Group extending experience with Microsoft Business Intelligence Suite (SSRS/SSIS/SSAS) for Enterprise Wide deployment.
RDBMS: SQL Server 2008R2/2012/2014, DTS/SSIS, SSRS 2008R2/2012, Oracle 9/11g, and MS Access
Reporting Tools: MSBI (SSRS, SSIS), Business Objects XI 3.1 SP7, MS Report Builder 3.0, TeamConnect;
ETL Tool: SSIS and SQL programs/SQL jobs
Front End: Visual Basic, Crystal Reports 5.0/6.0/7.0/8.5/9.0/10/ XI R2/2008
Applications: LawManager (legal application), SPECTRUM; Great Plains
BI Report Developer/Consultant
- Maintain responsibility for gathering requirements, designing and developing reports (33 instead of 88), and the deploying, administering, and maintaining reporting solutions from existing and newly created LawManager database from an understanding of organizational business needs (legal domain).
- Work with database administrators, developers and manage SSRS Security of published reports
- Work with the business end-users, project specialist to analyze requirement and design A dvance SSRS (MS Report Builder 3.0), Report layout, Shared datasets, and Cascaded Parameterized reports.
- Written stored procedures as source. Write SQL Stored Procedures, administer reporting database (nightly refresh).
- Perform testing of SSIS/DTS package (SQL 2005 and SQL 2012), suggest changes to SSIS package and perform QA scripts. Edit SQL jobs, alter code and test in SQL 2012
- Install, configure and deploy Business Objects XI 3.1 on VM/new server, create security matrix and publish reports written in Crystal Reports 2008 for the Legal/Finance department of PANYNJ, and ensure user access to the reports based on given security matrix/group. Write SQL scripts in PL/SQL.
BI Report Developer/Consultant
- Act as a business analyst to review existing reporting from SPECTRUM.
- Assist management identify business reports, recreate reporting hierarchy and develop key report source code SQL and Crystal Reports 2008.
BI Report Developer/Consultant
- Act as a team lead to deliver 100+ critical reports using Crystal reports 2011, Oracle SQL Scripts, table functions/VIEWS. Deploy reports on Business Objects.
- Created oracle table type functions to create SQL views for specific reports, publish views using Oracle BI Tools and create complex crystal reports.
- Create security matrix for publication of reports using Business Objects, assist Accenture team member to deploy these critical 7 reports on business objects. Create specific reports to ensure reports can be exported in .CSV format for financial end-users. Manage team of 3 report’s developers to ensure flawless execution.
Environment: : Business Objects, Crystal Reports 2011, Oracle BI tools, Oracle PL/SQL.
BI Report Developer/Consultant
- Analyze client’s data from legacy legal applications for the purpose of data conversion (LawManager).
- Interview business users and help IT create data conversion specifications, write programs/code to convert client’s data, review configuration and conduct testing of converted data for the purpose of deployment.
- Analyze reporting requirements for Senior Attorneys and Support staff - Juvenile, Civil and Criminal.
- Write report specifications, design and develop custom reports using Crystal Reports and Business Objects
- Re-create/convert entire portfolio of Crystal Reports/Business Objects using SSRS (report builder) and SQL Queries.
- Install Business Objects XI 3.1, Web Logic configuration and full install of all the features at NYC DoITT.
- Member of a team responsible for implementing reporting solutions for LawManager at Dept. of Labor
- Write report specification & create business Objects/web-intelligence reports and make appropriate changes to Business Objects Universes (20%). Assist reporting team to create custom/complex formulae, integrate logic in Crystal reports. Work with vendor to implement complex solution, coordinate/follow-up with SAP support team.
- Assist Litigation Support department write complex reports - Business Objects and SQL Bases; Migrate DTS packages, Deploy SSIS packages (SQL 2005); write SQL scripts to extract and evaluate expense records.
Environment: BOXI R2, Crystal reports 2008/XI, SQL server 2005/2008, MS SSRS/Report Builder, Visual Studio 2005/C#, LawManager Conversion Tool.
- Analyze business requirement and make recommendation on database design to create complex financial reports, utilize custom macros for Advanced Reporting (Performance Attribution, Portfolio Allocation/Characteristics).
- Create complex charts for Presentation utilizing crystal - Pie Chart, Bar Chart and Line Chart objects, and export them into acrobat - PDF format.
- Lead report writing effort from Inception to deployment for ARS (Advance Reporting System), CRS (Consolidated Reporting System). Define reporting standard for coding Reports.
- Accepted last minute overhaul of system/standard of code change and delivered desired change for mission critical delivery to overseas team, work with team to test performance, worked closely with database team and senior management.
- Design and develop reports/charts against oracle, sql server databases to render reports in Japanese. Migrated all the reports to Crystal Reports XI (business Object XI); involve in data analysis, development and UAT.
Environment: BOXI R2, Crystal reports 9.0/XI, Oracle 9, SQL server 2K.
- Create scorecard report for executives from oracle database; reports were designed to integrate into custom third-party application.
Environment: Crystal reports 9.0/XI, Oracle 9
- Analyze, design, build and test model standard reports ).
- These reports are based on data models/system components like Settlement/Trade etc.
- Participate in making changes to the SQL Views/Procedures based on underlying changes to the model; in corporate these changes to Business Views/Reports.
- Update ReqPro; log issues into Clear Quest and follow-up on the changes.
Environment: Business Objects Enterprise XI (Business View Mgr.), Oracle, CR XI, Oracle 10(PL/SQL), Clear Quest
- Analyze data from IMS/BI cubes/views, design Complex Sales & financials reports utilizing - SQL stored procedures and crystal reports/CE.
- Designed an all-encompassing reference table to allow crystal to communicate with various database tables/views/BI Cubes, design database tables/views and several stored procedures.
- Designed Sales Reports, Sales Force and Productivity reports, Consolidated Sales Reports, Statistics & customized Sales reports involving FX rate translations; Design complex financials statements (Income Statement, Balance sheet) with drill down functionality.
- Deploy reports on Crystal Enterprise (UNIX), ensuring reports exportability of these reports for the purpose of analysis.
Environment: Crystal Reports/Enterprise 10.0 (UNIX), SQL Server & Win2K.
- Analyze data from Matter Management Systems and involve in all the aspects of Reports (financial/Legal) development for Business team.
- Design and develop Reports for Legal Department, write complex queries/views in SQL Server for reporting (specifically for Accounts Payable).
- Install CR in development; provide assistance in analyzing data in existing System, participate in data conversion and data validation; determine the source of the requested data; Evaluating Cognos Impromptu to convert reports designed using Crystal reports.
Environment: Crystal Reports 9/10, SQL Server 2K, and XP/NT.
- Design and publish Complex reports from RecruitMax application (Coldfusion) for senior executives (finance) and Human Resources.
- Reports involve sub-reports (on-demand and linked), Parameters and Customized groups.
- Compensation by Level/Position, Bonus History, Billing and Collection by Project and Consultant, and Project Completions.
- Develop SQL queries/Create Views/Stored Procedures/distributed queries to extract, manipulate, and/or calculate information to fulfill data and reporting requirements; Provide recommendations based on analysis of data.
- Design financial reports translating Collected Fees/Expenses data from Base currency to USD using SQL queries/procedures for Reporting. Deployed, scheduled and maintained these reports on CE server.
- Install setup and manage users on Crystal Enterprise System.
Environment: Crystal Enterprise 9.0/10, CR 9.0, SQL Server 7/2K, MS Excel
Confidential, Parsippany, NJ
- Design financial reports and queries for Great Plains Reporting, Link information across multiple tables for report writing and analysis.
- Design queries/views/stored procedures against SQL Server database for reporting
- Perform data validation and design new and/or fix reports.
- Work closely with Great Plains team to translate business needs into technical and/or reporting.
Environment: Crystal Reports 8.5, SQL 2K, and MS Access, MS Great Plains.
- Design and develop Financial Reports for upper management utilizing Crystal reports 8.5 and SQL Queries.
- All the reports involve complex reports design techniques like custom cross tab, sub-reports etc.
- Install/upgrade Crystal & perform data-validation.
Environment: Crystal Reports 8.5, MS Access, ODBC (FoxPro)
- Design and publish Fiscal Year report (S) (11 templates) reflecting sales information on customer/sales for various division, Chain, Team, Brand and item. All the reports are parameterized and are based on SQL Tables, Views.
- Schedule reports through third-party APOS tools.
- Wrote SQL Queries & Stored procedure to validate data. These reports generate monthly columns from single date parameter. Designed Ranking/Sales report from AS/400, ranking based on percentage.
Environment: Crystal Reports 8.5, CE 8.0, SQL Server 2K, and Win 2K/NT, AS/400