- Strategy Development / Sales Management / Sales / Business Development
- Connected Health | Digital Health | Healthcare Services | Telemedicine
- Disease Management | Medical Device and Solutions | Consumer Medicine
- Consistently and repeatedly out - performs management and shareholder expectations in producing revenue.
- Extensive experience pioneering new technologies as well as invigorating mature organizations in new or established markets.
- Positive coach, effective builder and leader of high performing sales teams.
- Data driven, analytical and skilled in developing repeatable processes to move prospects from early stage leads to closed, satisfied customers .
- Deep understanding of reimbursement - both Fee for Service and Value Based Care .
- Known for delivering presentation before Confidential advisory panel winning “OTC” clearance for a class II cardiac device.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
Leadership, Business Development, Corporate Strategy, Executive Relationships, Sales Process Development, Sales Strategy, Key Accounts, Pipeline Development, Consulting, Market Expansion, Outsourcing, Partnerships, Financial Analysis, Mentoring, Personal Development, Team Building.
ConfidentialBusiness Development & Strategy Consultant
- Developing extensive contacts among Pharmaceutical Innovation Executives.
- Analyzing market and competitive landscape creating relationships among CROs and Service Providers.
Confidential, Elmsford, New York
Vice President, Sales and Marketing
- Leveraged professional network, engaged partners to accelerate development of new products.
- Built a sales pipeline of $2MM for next generation products among Confidential providers.
- Negotiated contracts with 3 Confidential totaling $1.2MM to demonstrate cost avoidance, Confidential . and quality improvement, enabling the first large scale deployments of new products.
- Hired and trained a team of 7 in Sales and Marketing.
Business Development & Strategy Consultant
- Helped formulate GTM strategy Accelerometry
- Made technical recommendations Partner engagement
- Preventice was merged with Confidential Diagnostics
Confidential, Annapolis, Maryland
Vice President - Sales
- Closed contracts with Confidential, Tufts and Sanborn Place using the Confidential system within the facility, validating patient safety, ambulation and improved clinical outcomes.
- All negotiated at the C level.
- Negotiated contracts Extendicare to deploy the Confidential system in remote settings to impact care transitions, reduce readmissions, improve outcomes.
- Engaged medical electronics firms with “holes” in their product offerings which aligned with Confidential ’s core competency sweet spot.
- Developed relationships with senior executives at these firms positioning Confidential as a partner, investment or acquisition.
Confidential, Ocean, New Jersey
- Trained an inside sales force through strategic selling principals, enabling the closure of a highly technical opportunity with a Global Pharmaceutical Company valued at $2.8 million for a new CRO client.
- Created the commercial strategy for Confidential
Confidential, New Jersey
Vice President - General Manager - Founder
- Increased revenue for 39 consecutive quarters, despite steady reimbursement cutbacks.
- Sold company, at favorable terms, to a strategic buyer without any disruption of service to our client base.
- Sold a key account ($400,000 annual revenue) for the company by strategically bringing credibility to the process and effectively differentiating our services.