- P&L / Strategic Planning/ Process Engineering/ Project Leadership/ PMO/ Professional Services/ Turnaround/ Relationship Management/ Team Leadership/ Risk Management/ Budgets
- Managed business process reengineering efforts for many large - scale enterprise programs ranging from IT Infrastructure, Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) systems, Product Tracking Systems, Call Centers, and design system implementations. Defined KPIs and other business case benefits for projects/ programs for government and commercial clients.
- Worked in the Information Technology, Engineering, and Manufacturing domains providing both Technical and Strategic services.
- Program Management
- Project Management
- Portfolio Management
- Scope Management
- Risk Management
- Quality Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Contract Management
- Subcontractor Management
- Vendor Management
- Profit and Loss (P&L)
- Requirements Management
- Requirements Engineering
- Process Improvement
- Business Transformation
- Resource Management
- Project Accounting
- Project Finance
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Rehabilitated Data Management (DM) and Engineering Automation (EA) portfolios converting from losing money to highest gross margin portfolio during first six months
- Scoped, estimated, and negotiated largest Data Management implementation/ enterprise integration in Confidential America’s history - $ 6.5M.
- Delivered largest quarterly Engineering Portfolio sales in Confidential Consulting history - $ 4.5M
- Managed portfolio of 60+ projects including scoping, contract approvals/ reviews, quality reviews, risk reviews, and stakeholder management including steering committee meetings.
- Led global Enterprise Data Management capabilities assessment/ readiness review focused on identifying execution impediments; developed short and mid-term corporate action plans.
- Aligned service delivery capabilities within the portfolios to sales, product teams, industry strategy and marketing and business development stakeholders.
Confidential, Rosslyn, VA
Associate ( ), Senior Manager
- Ramped an enterprise PMO for large Federal Agency from 0 to 40+ employees and transitioned 5 major programs from existing vendors to PMO oversight - within 60 days of contract . 100 professionals on-boarded within one year. ( 6 yr., $ 250M contract).
- Renegotiated scope/ schedule to recover a troubled 3-yr IT Infrastructure and Application Development program. Preserved business case and saved client $30M/ yr. in licensing fees.
- Deployed a real-time product tracking system for Confidential that was ed Postal Technology Innovation of 2013. Directed PMO for this $190M, 250-person, 6 vendor program.
- Fielded a 2-yr, $155 Customer Contact Center In-Sourcing initiative on-time and under budget - exceeded initial customer satisfaction targets by 15 points.
- Established Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) capability for VP of IT to assess the performance of 275 IT projects against 25 key enterprise initiatives
Confidential, Mclean, VA
- Led requirements and testing phases for an enterprise real estate portfolio management system development and deployment - project completed on-budget and significantly exceeded KPIs
- Assumed responsibility for systems engineering team supporting the CBP modernization. Instituted process improvement in system engineering, design, and integration - significantly reduced software quality issues, enhanced traceability, and improved schedule performance.
- Engagement manager with full P&L responsibilities for three task orders on the CBP Modernization. Managed 30 professionals in an $8.5M/yr. operation
- Development first structured approach for identifying integration issues for 31 government agencies participating/ integrating into the CBP modernization - drafted bi-annual report submitted to Congress.
- Managed Integrated Project Teams comprised of partner companies and government agencies to gather/ validate business and technical requirements for the CBP modernization
Confidential, Greeneville, TN
- Founded and incorporated residential home building business in Tennessee.
- Profitable during first year of operation.
- Drove sales exceeding $1M during first calendar year of operation.
- Supported the development/ deployment of a web-based, customer-facing system for order entry system - reduced engineering time by 80% and reduced scrap rates by 7%.
- Led cost reduction study related to product options - improving client cost performance by 20%.
Confidential, Portland, OR
Manager, Product Lifecycle Management
- Business architect for a web-based, mass customization application for product specification capture - one enterprise system to be retired.
- Led business blueprinting for PLM systems within two merging agricultural companies - streamlined product localization and improved engineering collaboration.