- Strong Technology Leader with more than 18+ years of experience in technical program/project management & business analysis in product and services organizations.
- Excellent knowledge of deployment / transformation leveraging Order Orchestration, Pricing, Billing and Revenue Recognition Systems.
- Excellent understanding of Telco information systems (customer care, pricing, account management,rating, billing/invoicing, payments, revenue assurance, collections, mediation, operation & maintenance)
- 8+ years of Hands - on BSS Application Stack Management experience in Revenue Management, Customer Care, and Billing on Oracle BRM, Alltel Virtuoso VII, CSG SingleView, Convergys Infinity and Confidential Billing platforms.
- Major integration projects delivered include Integration of Oracle BRM with enterprise applications Siebel CRM, SAP-RMCA, SAP-CRM, and Microsoft BizTalk based on oracle AIA
- Extensive experience in managing large complex projects and coordination of multiple business stakeholder groups, management of multiple vendors cross-functional project teams (Matrix Organization) and off-shore teams
- Expertise in mapping business requirements to functionalities, perform gap analysis and provide solutions for customer business requirements in BSS domain, data migration and conversion
- Expertise in Creating functional requirement specification, owning solution architecture design/ high level design for BSS systems and preparing Interface Specification Design including data input, output and processing logic
- Extensive experience in implementing methodologies and improving the processes - Waterfall, RUP (Rational Unified Process), Agile (VersionOne & Rally), project management guidelines/SDLC, and CMM.
- Results oriented professional, with excellent communication skills and the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with business partners and stakeholders.
- PMI trained with excellent knowledge of architectural concepts of eTOM, TAM, ITIL & TOGAF
Confidential, Herndon, VA
Sr. Billing Architect
- Driving E2E architectural efforts of Confidential ’s MOD Program to migrate customers and billing data from Amdocs/CSG billing system into the new CSG or existing CSG billing system.
- Define project and all SDLC phases technical entry and exit criteria and creating complex conceptual designs, including application interfaces and interactions
- Planning and establishing after go live activities including ongoing support
Confidential, Ashburn, VA
E2E Telecom Architect
- Design and develop E2E use cases to handle Consumer & Mass Business and Wireless Business Units (FiOS, DSL and Copper Voice, Data & Video products.)
- Establish and maintain communication with the team on all the aspects of the project as they impact E2E designs and build consensus with IT as well as business partners for strategic systems design.
- Establish and maintain relationships with the project stakeholders and partners and develop approach and status document as and when required
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Led Transition Program, successfully supporting an orderly, timely and effective transition of BSS services from FairPoint and its incumbent 3rd-party service providers.
- Reviewed and validated delivery team’s knowledge and ‘run readiness’ for the BSS application portfolio Billing (Kenan), CRM (Siebel), Collections (Kansys), and ERP (Oracle E-Business HCM, Finance, SCM / AM).
- Reported transition team progress on an ongoing basis to all the stakeholders, ensuring progress was communicated effectively.
- Led Interface Requirements workshops to derive Billing and Mediation applications requirements, resulting in the automation of integration of various Billing and Mediation platforms for a Global Billing Implementation program.
- Elicited and captured Business Requirements and System requirements by leading the definition and execution of workshops. Documented Business and System Requirements and generated corresponding deliverables. Designed and developed Interface designs for automating integration of various Billing and Mediation Systems.
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
Senior Project Manager
- Proposed architectural solutions integrating Oracle BRM with 3rd party software for major Telecom service providers spanning multiple platforms and technologies using Oracle SOA suite that would result in maximizing revenue stream for any service offering.
- Ensured consistency of data flows between related platforms by designing and developing Java client applications to communicate with Oracle BRM for various customers.
- Managed the successful development, configuration, and delivery of the enhancements to the WebSphere Business Integration Adapter, resulting in allowing service providers using the IBM platform to quickly roll out new voice, data and content services, as well as offer superior support for legacy and business-to-business (B2B) integrations, minimizing time and cost.
- Developed solution that successfully integrated Oracle BRM Radius Manager with Infinys for a major US communications service provider.
- Development, configuration, and delivery of the TelcoOne. TelcoOne is an end-to-end customer relationship management (CRM) and billing platform based on Portal's flexible billing application, Infranet, and Siebel CRM using Siebel's UAN. TelcoOne provides an enhanced single interface and set of integrated business processes for managing all customer service and billing enquiries across all channels, market segments and service types.
- Development, configuration, and delivery of the Infranet-BizTalk integration, integrating Portal Infranet with Microsoft’s BizTalk 2004 by making use of the web-service framework.
- Development, configuration, and delivery of the Portal RM-CA Manager to integrate Portal billing platform with SAP Revenue Management-Contract Accounting (RM-CA).
- Development and delivery of the Upgrade scripts as part of the product new release road map and to address customer escalations, performance bottlenecks, and process improvements.
- Development, configuration, and delivery of the Infranet account migration tools, Reports and Installs as part of the product new release road map and to address customer escalations. Managed the design, and development of Enterprise content management system that would allow clients to connect and exchange data with the enterprise over the internet. The functionality was implemented as web services in JAVA environment.
- Development, configuration, and delivery of the B2B supply chain implementation for MICO using GENTRAN WEB EDI solution.
- Responsible for hands-on GENTRAN product installation at client location, customizing the product according to customer requirement, developing the CBT for training the users, and provide customer support when the product went into production.
- Development, configuration, and delivery of the BNP Paribas (BNP) Internet Banking solution powered by BroadVision to enable BNP Paribas to personalize communications, transactions, services and support to match the highly specific needs of customers, employees and partners. Responsible for analysis and review of Use cases for the BNP Internet Banking.
- Development, configuration, and delivery of theweb sites for Madura Coats Limited and Coats India. corporate
- Provided Object Oriented Analysis and Design in a C++/UNIX/ORACLE, three-tier environment for the EARTH project that allows for on-line authoring and approval of an Engineering Authorization. EARTH System was an object-oriented client server publishing and document review support system for aircraft maintenance engineers supported by Documentum document management system.
- Identify Use case Scenarios and develop object interaction diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Architect the workflow process for variation Authorization on EARTH using the document management system, DOCUMENTUM, Oracle as the backend database under Solaris 2.5.x. Front end user interfaces were written using C++.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr. Systems Specialist
- Development, testing, performance enhancement, product maintenance and project management for the Virtuoso II Client Server Customer care billing system in a distributed database environment. Sybase 11 was used for the SQL Servers and the replication server.
- C coding activities included generating VII user interfaces using Anderson’s FOUNDATION product, C code changes related to Multi Technology Support, RTR integration, International Tax & Currency and product scalability. KSH Scripting activities consisted of writing shell scripts for new schedules, modifying the existing schedules, writing test scripts for testing new schedules and modified schedules and Y2K bug fixes in the schedules.
- Performance improvement of the run times of various SQR reports generated during the report processing under batch billing processing. The performance enhancement activities included analyses the Schedules, Stored Procedures, C Modules, Tables processed and the data access mechanisms on the SQL server.