Highly motivated professional seeking a career in Information System where strong analytical, organization and communication skills will contribute to business growth and profitability.
- Exceed sales goals by using suggestive sales techniques
- Maintained merchandise and supply levels through inventory control and placed orders when they were below standards levels
- Stocking and merchandising on to the shelves and setting of display.
- Consistently exceed performance objectives while working in a fast pace environment with the ability to multitask.
- Organized and maintained back stock for inventory check and placing orders.
- Advanced java
- Visual Basic
- Power Point
- Networking Essentials
- Data base Fundamentals
- Computer Architecture
- Intro to Programming
- System Development Methods
- Word and Access
- Intro to Networking Security
- Data base Management using SQL
Assistant Store Manager
Confidential, Chesterfield, MI
Confidential, Detroit: MI
Confidential, Roseville, MI
- Created effective display of merchandise to increase sales
- Setting and displaying merchandise to enhance sales productivity
- Establish and identify prices of goods and services, admission, tabulate bills using calculator, cash registers and optical scanners
- Trained new employees for various postion
- Managed and controlled merchandise and inventory throughout the store.