Organizational development and learning professional who has led organizational change management initiatives, implemented organizational development processes, and managed, talent development, and teams. A skilled learning and development leader who has expertise across multiple industries, including healthcare, information technology, consulting services, sales and marketing, call center operations, financial services, engineering and construction, and oil and gas.
- Learning and Development
- Adult Learning /
- Org. Change Management (OCM)
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Talent Development
- Workplace Learning
- Function Management
- Performance Improvement
- Succession Planning
- Instructional Design
- Needs Assessment / Analysis
- Prosci CM
- Organizational Development
- Leadership Development
- Distance Learning
- CCL 360
Confidential, Houston, TX
Organizational Change Management & Manager
- Developed the Confidential & Confidential Change Management Process and Toolkit and train HR Managers & Directors globally on how to create CM strategies for their business unit change initiatives. Serve as an internal consultant to HR Managers & Directors as they develop and execute their CM plans.
- Leading change management initiatives addressing cultural differences and employee engagement resulting from mergers and acquisitions initiatives
- Administered the Extended Confidential behavioral assessment to teams and departments and assisted employees with creating IDPs (individual development plans) and assisted leaders with identifying team and department skill gaps, which provided data for their talent management and development strategy
- Administered 360 assessments to leaders as part of the succession planning process, coached individuals on their 360 feedback, assisted them with creating IDPs, and facilitated career planning discussions between these leaders and their superiors
- Developed the rolled it out to all HR Managers & Directors globally, which includes the process and templates for team and department behavioral analysis and development plans. Coach HR Managers & Directors as they administer Extended Confidential in their business units
Confidential, Houston, TX
Change Management,, and Competency Manager
- Led the effort to standardize HSE across all Lower 48 business units.
- The project resulted in a higher HSE compliance rate among field employees, reduced the total hours for business units, and resulted in fewer safety incidents
- Managed the development of the gas plant competency program, including determining the competencies for gas plant employees and building the assessment plan. Program was rolled out across two L48 facilities
- Directed the operations competency program for two roles, Project Leads and Multi - Skilled Operators (MSOs), which rolled out across the Lower 48. Project included validating the competency statements, developing the Assessors’ Program, and assembling the competency curriculum that addressed the knowledge and skill gaps of the workforce
Confidential, Nashville, TN
AVP of Change Management
- Formed the Performance Improvement Team - created the job descriptions, interviewed, hired, and on-boarded team members including an Manager, Senior Manager, and Director
- Developed the strategy and implemented the processes for prioritization, curriculum development, and publication for the Performance Improvement Team
- Designed the Performance Improvement Portal that housed all “process and tools” and all role-based for the division-based and corporate support teams
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
Talent Development Manager
- Designed the organizational development and learning and development strategies for multiple system implementations and upgrades to minimize the learning curves and business interruption of hundreds of impacted call center and staff agency employees and to maximize the business’s return on system investment
- Developed and managed a program based on industry standard competencies and created a social learning community of practice for 850 “decentralized” analysts throughout the enterprise. This program resulted in a greater awareness of career paths for the group, a method of collaborating and sharing best practices across the enterprise, and ultimately a 20% increase in internal customer satisfaction with corporate analytics
- Contributed to the 10% reduction of the average handle time ( Confidential ) for calls over 3 years by designing and implementing the learning & development paths for 4,000 Confidential call center employees
Confidential, Washington, DC
Performance Improvement Consultant
- Served as an Organizational Change Management Consultant as part of the Performance Improvement team on system integration, process re-engineering, and organizational change management initiatives for Confidential clients.
- Full life-cycle engagement responsibilities included analyzing client learning needs, leading instructional design, development, and implementation teams, and building client relationships for continued business development.
- Established strategic business relationships with clients and managed engagements which produced high customer satisfaction and resulted in project sustainment and repeat business
- Determined client needs and partnered with customers to prioritize, develop, and implement learning solutions that produced measurable and sustainable results in their key business indicators
- Led teams that analyzed current employee skills and mapped employees to future skills needed by the organization.
- Determined the learning & development curriculum for existing employees.
- Outlined the talent acquisition strategy for the organization based on skill gap analysis.
- Developed change management and talent retention strategies for existing employees impacted by organizational changes