- Business savvy customer - facing Finance, IT and Operations professional with revenue increasing and cost-containing expertise.
- Significant experience in process improvement and operational excellence.
- Effectively works with leadership, stakeholders and subject matter experts across domains to align corporate strategy with business objectives.
- Dynamic leader and mentor with 25+ years of senior-level experience who effectively directs both large and small complex, multidisciplinary teams.
- Consistently employs an energized, can-do, roll-up-your sleeve team-based management style.
- Cross-functional Business Architect/Analyst, Program/Project Manager and business process expert in various banking, financial services and insurance segments. Exceptional organizational skills that deliver business growth and support models.
AREAS OF SPECIALTY INCLUDE:
- Program and Project Management (PMO)
- Business Process Re-engineering
- Resource Planning and Scheduling
- Vendor Assessments
- E-Commerce Start-ups
- Organizational Change Management
- Business and Solution Architecture
- Financial Planning and Budget Management
- BPM and WFM
- Audits, Compliance and Business Reporting
- MS Office Expertise
- Technology Solution Selection
Principal Consultant and Sr. Solution Architect
Confidential, Springfield, IL
- Expanded Confidential Data Warehouse to include critical systems for analysis of fiscal equity and return on investment.
- Established budgeting, accounting, data collection, and reporting systems for revenues and expenditures at the individual school and early childhood-center level.
- Integrated student, educator, and fiscal data which allowed analysis of critical resource decisions and how resources are distributed across schools, centers, and students.
- Utilized expanded fiscal data in Confidential warehouse and ILDS data for early childhood ROI research project.
- Utilized expanded fiscal data in Confidential warehouse and ILDS data for high school to college success ROI research project.
- Established and implemented Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) site-based financial reporting.
Project Solution Architect
Confidential, Racine, WI
- Worked closely with the Director, Business Process & Technology Architecture and Lead System Engineers on a consulting basis; accountable for the end-to-end design of the solution. Translated functional and non-functional requirements of the project into a set of architecture and design artifacts.
- Worked across infrastructure, applications, security, and data domains to ensure the entire solution design meets the business requirements; oversaw the development and testing of the solution to ensure the product produced is aligned with the design and of high quality.
- Primarily responsible for ensuring cross function integration of the product through every step of the product development cycle.
Senior Enterprise Business Operations Architect
Confidential, Bloomington, IL
- Led a team that defined the scope, objectives, facts, constraints, and risks associated with researching and selecting a Business Process Management (BPM) / Workflow Management (WFM) tool for the Bank Operations Center and Financial Cards; developed SOW.
- Project team work included RFI, RFP, product scorecard, vendor selection, authoring whitepaper and recommendations
- Completed business architecture and proof of concept(s) for the Payment Solutions Center for Apple Pay
- Managed and facilitated a multi-department, highly collaborative effort centered on creating best practices, standards, and a formal experimental testing governance approach for the firm.
- Personal responsibilities included meeting logistics, running planning sessions, converting the strategic concepts into structured business architecture frameworks, presentations and written updates to executive leadership
- Worked side-by-side with the Business Technology and Integration Office (BTIO) in standing up a company-wide Enterprise Architecture (EA) approach that included best practices and guidance around strategy, principles, policies and standards including template design and creation.
- Familiarity of Enterprise Architecture Frameworks and Concepts (including but not limited to ITIL, TOGAF, Zachman, FEA and Gartner (practices).
- Trained in MEGA, an enterprise architecture solution tool
Project Manager and Sr. Consultant
Confidential, New York, NY
- Led a team to capture several million dollars in annual expense reduction with capacity utilization benefits for a 500-employee processing center within a Confidential 500 financial services company success of this pilot project earned Confidential an enterprise-wide improvement initiative with the client, the largest single project in company history .
Project Manager and Sr. Solution Consultant
Confidential, Troy, MI
- Directed and managed the business and functional requirements documentation with system analysts and project team assigned to the system selection project.
- Assisted in system selection for a large-scale investments system for advanced dealer/portfolio management.
- Provided due diligence, expert witness testimony, forensic accounting and underwriting analysis on a pool of 5,000 mortgages for Plaintiffs lead law-firm in the lawsuit Confidential vs. Confidential .
- Gathered and documented underwriting errors & omissions; consolidated findings and made presentations to lead Attorneys allowing Plaintiff to recover damages arising from the regulator's alleged breaches of contract regarding subprime mortgage portfolios the bank had purchased.
- The Confidential ultimately settled for $90M in January 2009, avoiding lengthy litigation.
- Provided financial leadership from operating plans through development of forecasts, variance analysis, and budgets for a $35M privately held manufacturer.
- A member of the Derivatives project team that identified and resolved over 5,000 trade and account discrepancies through trade activity and customized reconciliation.
- Preparation, analysis and resolution of client derivative account activity with the Chicago Derivative Team and the London-based Wealth Management Team.