- Over 3 years of experience in OBIEE 126.96.36.199.0, Oracle 10g/11g/SQL Development.
- Experience in Installation, Configuration, and Administration of OBIEE 10g/11g standalone, BI Scheduler Configuration for Alerts/ibots, BI Publisher, and setting Security.
- Major responsibilities include gathering Business requirements, Analysis, Design, data Modeling, Development, Client Interaction, and Compiling Specifications from client, Modification and Testing.
- 2+ years’ experience in a Multi-User Development Environment (MUD), team player with excellentinterpersonal skills and change management expertise.
- Configured interactive dashboards with drill down capability by making use of filters and creating report level Prompts.
- Experience with repository development, configured metadata objects (Subject Area, Table, and Column) and web catalog objects (Dashboards, Pages, Folders, Reports). Added Metadata changes to the OBIEE.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, problem solving, written and communication skills. Excellent team player, able to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
Environment: Oracle Business Intelligence suite (OBIEE), Oracle 10g/11g, Windows Server 2003, SQL, Apex.
- Management Information Systems
- Bachelors International Affairs
- Oracle Business Intelligence Analyst
- Oracle Database Management
- Platform: Windows 2003 Server, Windows XP.
- Business Intelligence: Oracle Business Applications 7.9.4, OBIEE 188.8.131.52.0, BI Answers, Dashboards, Deliver, BI Publisher, MS Office Plug-in and Administration Tool, Apex and Security.
- Design Model Tools: Oracle database designer and MS Office Enterprise.
- Oracle software:Oracle Application Server
- Languages:SQL, PL/SQL.
Role: OBIEE Analyst
- Work closely with Business Analysts in understanding the analytics requirements and create the business model for generating reports.
- Modeling activities which include building star schema and configuration of Logical Layer, Logical tables, dimensions and columns in Business and Mapping model layer. Establish the logical joins/keys required to support drill down aggregation.
- Create dimension hierarchies and assigned levels for each level.
- Develop role-based Dashboards for Managers and Business heads to review metadata.
- Implement the delivery of Agents using OBI Delivers to alert the associated teams.
- Responsible for system performance tuning and all configurations.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA Feb 2009 – Sept 2010
Role: Oracle Business Intelligence Developer
- Worked closely with Business Analyst in understanding the Analytics requirements and created the business model for generating reports as per the user requirements.
- Configured OBIEE Repository, set connection pools, implement physical data model as per requirements, importing the tables and having the physical joins/keys required and changed the physical joins/key on the existing tables.
- Modeling activities, which included building star schema as per the business requirements and configuration of Logical Layer, Logical tables, dimensions and columns in Business and Mapping model layer.
- Created Dimension hierarchies and assigned levels for each level, established the logical joins/keys required to support drill-down aggregation.
- Configured Oracle BI Scheduler to integrate Delivers with OBIEE Answers so as to deliver alerts and reports to end users by setting up the DB schema for Scheduler that is used to store the runtime data, configuring the scheduler on Windows, configuring the Presentation Services in order for it to connect to Scheduler and by starting the Scheduler Service.
- Developed Role-Based Dashboards for Managers and Business Heads to review the Forecasts and customized pre-built dashboards.
- Developed custom reports/Ad-hoc queries using OBI Answers and Filters.
- Created and managed
- Implemented the delivery of iBots using OBI Delivers to alert the associated teams.
- Set up Security at two levels; Object level security control access to Metadata through the Administration tool and BI Answers. Data level security, which controls access to content and data in the end-user reports and Dashboards.
- Set authorizations to view reports, Data, create folders, iBots, Manage privileges, create views and support LDAP.
- Used Security Manager to define Users and User Groups for easier repository permissions.
Confidential, Atlanta GA May 2005 – May 2008
Role: Operations Manager
- Assisted the COO in all aspects of operations management.
- Reorganized client services, systems and business operations with a resulting 25% reduction in monthly operating costs.
- Processed and maintained payroll, employee benefits and company policies and procedures
- Set up and maintained QuickBooks: efficiently transitioned from local homegrown system to a streamlined accounting system.
- Responsible for processing all A/R and A/P