SUMMARY:Agile with scrum, Application architecture, business analysis, business development, business process management (process analysis, design, re - engineering, change management) data analysis, data governance, data integrations, DevOps principles, eliciting requirements, ITIL v2 service delivery and support, IT leadership, JIRA, Confidential TFS, Confidential Team Services, K2, Kanban, lean sigma, product owner, product road mapping, program and project management, relationship management, requirements definition, requirements management, SharePoint, SQL
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Associate director, IT Product Development & analysis
- Created and managed a cross functional, cross platform department consisting of product managers, business analysts, QA testers, as well as .NET and SharePoint developers across 9 product and service lines; including all recruitment, onboarding, and performance management activities.
- Introduced and led the integration of Agile scrum framework to the department; incorporating Agile, Kanban, and DevOps principles into the SDLC, resulting in the departments’ ability to enhance and deploy features Confidential a faster rate to practices and functional departments through increased throughput and decreased time in the planning and design phases of the project.
- Acted as Project Sponsor, project manager, and business analyst on department and enterprise level projects; to include scope definition, creating the statement of work, creating the project schedule, requirements gathering, issue and risk identification and management, developing and executing change management strategy and plan, facilitating meetings Confidential all levels of the organization, communicating project health and status
- Led or contributed to the development and/or implementation of the following enterprise systems: Learning Management, Recruiting and Performance Management, Upgrade to PeopleSoft 9.4, Accounting system replacement and migration, Inquiry to response business process
- Developed relationships with internal customers, including committee leaders, attorneys, and functional department leads for purposes of listening and understanding their needs, garnering support to fund their projects within IT, as well as hearing the voice of the customer to obtain continuous feedback and make improvements to the delivery approach, products, and features.
- Represented the department on the IT Service Change Management Advisory board applying ITIL v2 service delivery principles with respect to Global Service Desk and Service Delivery functions. Responsible for approving all department change events and requests.
- Developed project plan and managed program to migrate multiple SharePoint environments from 2010, 2011 to SharePoint 0ffice 365 and SharePoint 2016; to include requirements definition, fit gap analysis to understand requirements met via out of the box verses features requiring SharePoint custom development.
- Managed migration and new development of SharePoint sites and apps to include revamp of practice group and functional department sites, service delivery request sites and work management apps, document management application, knowledge base and help center application, executive and committee dashboards, as well as other sites and applications to support external customers of the firm.
- Led assessment and program to improve intranet adoption through optimizing enterprise search features within SharePoint.
- Established and created the IT product roadmap process and artifacts utilized by Firm and IT leadership, business stakeholders, and team members to identify, categorize, and prioritize projects and initiatives.
- Daily maintenance of the department product backlog, working with project team members and stakeholders to determine and prioritize the release of new or enhanced features and bug fixes.
- Collaborated with Firm, functional department stakeholders, and IT leadership to evaluate business requirements against packaged (COTS) and custom solutions (buy v. build).
- Served as solution architect through translating requirements into functional and detailed technical design artifacts through the creation and interpretation of user stories, uml diagrams, use cases, and user profiling and story boarding.
- Performed data architecture and analysis activities in multiple firm wide, enterprise scale projects for all enterprise functions within the firm.
- Point of contact and liaison to IT product vendors utilized by the vendor; to include vendor evaluation, contract review and negotiation, contract maintenance, contract renewals, determining vendor ratings, and issue resolutions.
- Communicated project health and status to Firm leadership, IT departments, and business and project stakeholders.
- Managed $35M department budget to include monthly and annual budget analysis, variance reporting, and forecasting.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Performed business development activities through proposal writing and development, creating and delivering client pitches.
- Developed relationships with client stakeholders to identify and evaluate opportunities with existing clients.
- Facilitated and led focus group, joint application design, requirements gathering sessions to elicit and prioritize requirements.
- Documented and managed requirements, business process, and test case artifacts throughout the engagement.
- Contributed to 3 large scale business process outsourcing engagements; performing knowledge transfer and business process mobilization to delivery centers in Manila, India, and South America.
- Trained operators in delivery centers on sales operations, contact center, and inquiry to quote business processes and standard operating procedures in Manila, India, and South America.
- Involved in multiple engagements to establish additional streams of revenue through establishing partner channels.
- Served as business analyst and system administrator for the implementation of Confidential and Sales Force CRMs within the Sales and Marketing organizations on client engagements.
- Managed the onsite client relationship for specific work streams of the engagement to include the PMO, business process definition, and mobilization.
- Established IT Program Management Offices for multiple engagements in which the client had merged and/or was acquired by another organization. This included identifying and evaluating projects to be included and delivered on in the joint project portfolio, working with sponsors and stakeholders to evaluate and prioritize requirements, creating and/or updating the project charters and statements of work to align to projects within the portfolio, establishing forums to communicate project health, status, issues, risks, and change events.
Confidential, Redmond, WA
Media operations strategist
- Design and implementation team member on the initial release of the Confidential adCenter platform that served display and paid search advertisements to Bing, MSN, XBOX, and Office Products.
- Managed the paid search and online business relationships and advertising campaigns of Key and Strategic clients which involved onboarding the client, understanding their branding and traffic goals, training client team members on the adCenter platform, analyzing web analytics for missed opportunities and adjustments, and white glove account servicing.
- Grew book of business to $25M in less than 6 months, resulting in my portfolio being utilized to establish Online Business Services department in the Midwest Confidential offices.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
MANAGER, NATIONAL RETAIL SALES OPERATIONS
- Coded, updated, and debugged online content on MyCSP application utilized companywide by marketing and customer service organizations .
- Provided account management to big box retailers the retailer which included the intake and resolution of retailer issues, managing projects onsite and remotely in collaboration with sales operations, marketing, and supply chain to deploy software, new product codes, and merchandising equipment and materials to retailers.