To produce at a high level and contribute to success within a leading organization that places value on merit driven opportunity.
- Software programming in C, C++, Java, and C#
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- wAPEX classes, triggers, components, visual force pages, SOSL and SOQL.SFDC knowledge and hands - on creating experience with objects fields, workflow rules, process builder etc.
- Use Apex and VisualForce to deploy new applications
- Knowledge building in Classic and Lightning experience. Converting pages from Classic to Lightning.
- Strong understanding of admin activities like user creation role/profile set-up, Security set-up, etc.
- Sound knowledge of workflow rules, validation rule, approval process, process builder, reports and dashboards.
- Handle administration including reports and dashboards and user maintenance.
- Knowledge of Data loader, Data import wizard
- Create custom objects and fields of all types. Modify look up relationships and modify master-detail relationship. Schema builder to create schema for given object model, add custom object to the schema and add custom field to the schema.
- Develop custom classes, scripts, forms, configurations, reports, and dashboards
- Capabilities of activity management such as managing tasks, events, public calendars, and multiday events. Chatter such as feed, groups, following, and security.
- Development knowledge with Java/J2EE, Core Java, Multi Threading. Working knowledge of C#.
- Strong programming skills and other essential job-related talents such as written and oral fluency in English.
- Given abstract business requirements I can devise concrete solutions.
- Think critically to determine design choices and best practices based on business requirements.Strong personal traits such as attention to detail, being organized, a good listener and a fast learner.
- I promise to focus on improving my:
- Passion for making difference in individual clients’ lives
- Personable skills and work relationships